Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding (8442 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Acidosis:
True, ma.

What do you intend to do about his lifestyle? Remember, divorce is not an option.

Am thinking seriously,maybe I will go for separation for now.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by babygirlfl: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2014
@OP

The simple answer is because they can get away with it. There is no consequences for their actions.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by kreamidiva(f): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2014
wear red panties. Pray, lose weight.

it is well

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by pickabeau1: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2014
babygirlfl: @OP

The simple answer is because they can get away with it. There is no consequences for their actions.

There are consequences...

He loses the trust of his wife

He could get into a divorce mess

He could get infected

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2014
kreamidiva: wear red panties. Pray, lose weight.

it is well
grin grin grin

so how come prosteetutes haven't gotten married then

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
babygirlfl: @OP

and please where did you get that idea and mentality of "getting away with it and no consequences for their actions" from

My dear, nobody gets away with any evil deed done, except you allow it.
And also, everyone gets the consequences of his/her actions, be it good or bad, stop feeding yourself with this type of BS, it aint going to do you anything good.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

and please where did you get that idea and mentality of "getting away with it and no consequences for their actions" from

And also, everyone gets the consequences of his/her actions, be it good or bad, stop feeding yourself with this type of BS, it aint going to do you anything good.

But that is their belief,that they will always get away with it. Besides when they cheat with unmarried lady,it is not a sin
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Farouksenior: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: grin grin grin

grin grin..dis is afRica bro. Abi na 4 road pple dey pick wife.

Disclaimer: depends on wt u term prostitute.#shebi u kno say diff. specs dey.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23:

It is rare to see a man that keeps to that vow.I keep on hearing same issue of cheating in most marriages and someone is telling me to ignore him.My question is if I continue ignoring it,when is he going to change.

this is where the problem is, you have already accepted that, that is how all men are, it tells alot about who you keep as friends and confidants.
There is no amount of advice here that can really get to you, you have already gone with the lady who said all men are the same, which means those of us who said not all men are like that are only deceiving you. Since that is what you want to believe, it's ok.

Even, if you separate or divorce, you're still going in with the same mentality with whoever you remarry and the whole cirle starts all over again.
May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23:

But that is their belief,that they will always get away with it. Besides when they cheat with unmarried lady,it is not a sin

and again, where did you get this belief from
It's time for you to examine the kind of people you keep as friends, confidants and counsellors. They are probably feeding you with BS or you're the one feeding yourself these beliefs.
Goodluck to ya!
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Farouksenior: ..
grin grin..dis is afRica bro. Abi na 4 road pple dey pick wife.

Disclaimer: depends on wt u term prostitute.#shebi u kno say diff. specs dey.
true sha grin grin
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by beeevan: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2014
All men are not and can never be the same, this mentality is why infidelity will sour even more. An unfaithful spouse is a health hazard, since you have kids,may be you should reason towards separation . I don't know how people play wife to their cheating spouse without being tempted to serve them kill and dry. The separation might be necessary for your sanity, may be when he is done raving, you both can sit and figure out the way forward.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Owiii(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23: Not just a born again but someone who truly serve God.
That loves and fear God. If a man fears God,he will never cheat or raise his hand on you.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Farouksenior: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2014
For d op.
..1.pray without ceasing.God can change anybody nd anytin.
..2.look at urself. #i mean wat is it ur doin rong. Or wat are u nt givin him dt his findin it in d arms of anoda woman. Eg naggin. Etc
..3.pls do not deprive d kids d benefit of having a father.
I bliv e go beta cool

Last bomB : movin out solves notin.do not b selfish. Dont do somtin 15yrs frm naw u wil regret.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23:

Am thinking seriously,maybe I will go for separation for now.
first protect yourself from intimacy. You never know what diseases and STI he is carrying. Next seek redress and move out if he is not willing to change..which i doubt he would. A leopard never changes its marks.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by kreamidiva(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: grin grin grin

They are not praying.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2014
There are faithful atheists.
They don't even acknowledge the existence of God but stay true to their marriage vows.

Good thing you're doing painting men as people with no brains and thinking faculty. Who require divine assistance before they know the right thing to do.

Acidosis: Except you marry a born again man, it would be very very very difficult to meet a faithful man.
- acidosis

The only reason why a man will not cheat on you is because he fear God. Your curves, hips, lips, voice, s£.x and cooking skills cannot stop him.
- acidosis

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by HarrveySpecter(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Let's be frank here.

Moat men get married, and have the idea they will stop having relations with other women outside. (not all)

Now, it's left for the lady to really make them believe and stick to this ideology they are planing to adopt.

The reason why they do not stuck to it is mostly because of the lady, that's just the bitter truth.

It's either she becomes,
Lazy
Dirty
Fat
Acts stupid..

I have see young couples and the effort the ladies put in before marriage is not close to what dey put after.

A man is always willing to put in that effort, for him to be able to clean up and look good enough to go after a lady other than his wife speaks of how a man is willing to put in the work, but the lady mostly doesn't complement the effort.

Imagine him want to have sex and she says "I am tired" or he meets a forest down there, or she just lies like a pile of wood, while he does his thing, or she doesn't check herself, just grow fat anyhow. Messy hair, shitty makeup grannie panties, dress anyhow, wear ankara blouse with diffrnt wrapper. All this things count.

Op, check yourself I bet you fall in many of the category listed above if not all.

PS. The OP stated he didn't use to be this way. That only means one thing, you pushed him to do it.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Anyway anyone interesed in red pant and black bra,send me a pm.
I've pairs in all shapes and sizes.
Strictly Victoria's secret. wink wink
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by HarrveySpecter(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy:

Anyway anyone interesed in red pant and black bra,send me a pm.
I've pairs in all shapes and sizes.
Strictly Victoria's secret. wink wink
You have to display what you are selling and offer sampling abi you don see where person buy car without test driving or at least seeing the car?

Put them on n show.. tongue
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by babygirlfl: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

There are consequences...

He loses the trust of his wife

He could get into a divorce mess

He could get infected

You are right but when they loose their wife's trust, then what happens, how many times do women actually act on that.

Again how many times have a woman in Nigeria divorced her husband for cheating?

Infection- I agree with this that this is a consequence.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by pickabeau1: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

You are right but when they loose their wife's trust, then what happens, how many times do women actually act on that.

Again how many times have a woman in Nigeria divorced her husband for cheating?

Infection- I agree with this that this is a consequence.

That is the womans choice
I believe when more women put their foot down and collect spousal seetlements due to adultery led divorce.. infidelity will reduce... (of course marriage rates will also reduce as no one wants to lose his assets for something like a fling)

The women have their choice to divorce
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Karleb(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
kreamidiva: They are not praying.

.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by babygirlfl: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

Please next time be more polite with your reply please. I will ignore you harsh choice of words and reply you as nicely as possible.

Let me explain myself better.

Nigerian men have that mentality that they can get away with cheating. How many women walk away from their marriage BECAUSE their husband cheated on them. Most of them work things out with their husband and stay married to the same man. Some even keep a blind eye. That to me is getting away with it. My dear, until I actually see women who divorce their cheating husband, I will take it that they are getting away with it.

According to the bolded, I think you assumed that my post meant since they get away with it, that means we should do nothing about it and accept it or that I am trying to say all men are the same. I am sorry for not explaining myself BETTER but actually I meant the contrary. If women stopped accepting cheating and men realise that one of the consequences of cheating will be divorce, maybe they will think twice before cheating.

I am married and I have not tolerated neither will I tolerate cheating. I broke up at least two relationships before I got married because of cheating and I have never regretted it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by babygirlfl: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

I believe when more women put their foot down and collect spousal seetlements due to adultery led divorce.. infidelity will reduce... (of course marriage rates will also reduce as no one wants to lose his assets for something like a fling)

Agreed. We are saying the same thing
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by pickabeau1: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
ok.... your post above is very clear

Good luck

babygirlfl:

Agreed. We are saying the same thing
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=HarrveySpecter]Let's be frank here.

Moat men get married, and have the idea they will stop having relations with other women outside. (not all)

Now, it's left for the lady to really make them believe and stick to this ideology they are planing to adopt.

The reason why they do not stuck to it is mostly because of the lady, that's just the bitter truth.

It's either she becomes,
Lazy
Dirty
Fat
Acts stupid..

I have see young couples and the effort the ladies put in before marriage is not close to what dey put after.

A man is always willing to put in that effort, for him to be able to clean up and look good enough to go after a lady other than his wife speaks of how a man is willing to put in the work, but the lady mostly doesn't complement the effort.

Imagine him want to have sex and she says "I am tired" or he meets a forest down there, or she just lies like a pile of wood, while he does his thing, or she doesn't check herself, just grow fat anyhow. Messy hair, shitty makeup grannie panties, dress anyhow, wear ankara blouse with diffrnt wrapper. All this things count.

Op, check yourself I bet you fall in many of the category listed above if not all.

PS. The OP stated he didn't use to be this way. That only means one thing, you pushed him to do it.

I will not take d blame at all cos I did not push him to cheat.Am neither lazy or fat as u said neither do I nag him.Am more of a quite type.The earlier u understd that cheating is out of choice and most men are comfortable with it.And this is not time to apportion blame to anyone
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Farouksenior: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1:
..lolxx. Dts funi. Pls if i may,how cum d infidelity rate for d western hemisphere neva drop irrespective of all d divorce nd spousal settlements etc grin wink
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by babygirlfl: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1: ok.... your post above is very clear

Good luck

Thanks.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by 5minsmadness: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
kreamidiva: wear red panties. Pray, lose weight.

it is well
Now this right here is the best advice. Seriously.

@op I don't know why but I don't believe you are really married.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by pickabeau1: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Farouksenior:
..lolxx. Dts funi. Pls if i may,how cum d infidelity rate for d western hemisphere neva drop irrespective of all d divorce nd spousal settlements etc grin wink

You are not far from the truth
I just stated the facts...

However this measures act as deterrents as you know if you r caught, you r on a long thing.. you could lose the home or kids etc

But most of our ladies believe that the white men dont cheat and they are angelic people so dont burst their fantasies grin
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by HarrveySpecter(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23: .
But here you are blaming men.
A lady never admits to being fat even if they are. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are. Of course it's a choice, choice which is mostly influenced by the lady. There are loads of men who want to cheat but can't because of their wife. Their wife knows how to handle them well. The main thing is knowing the kind of man you have and how to give him what he wants. You stated you are quite, care to look into that, maybe you don't communicate well with him.

Besides, you have not mentioned in where you commented with him on this issue. Perhaps, thata where the problem is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo / Olosho Matter,Parents..what Precautionary Steps Are You Taking? / Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. / 4 Ways Co-Parenting Can Be Beneficial To Kids From Broken Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.