Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Fell For Anointing Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fell For Anointing Before? (425 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Church Members To Bring Their Voters Card For Anointing / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Essential Oils For Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fell For Anointing Before? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
I have been to churches where as the pastor waves his hands while preaching, you see people falling suddenly. I have not been able to ascertain the meaning of this falling. Is it that the sins of those that fell has been forgiven, or a demon has been casted out of their body? Most times, i try to position myself properly to see if i will fall but to nothing happens. Even when the pastor touches my head i still don't fall. Please have you fell for anointing before? What was the feeling like that makes you fall or do you just decide to fall?
Re: Fell For Anointing Before? by Segibambo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
From your perception, if I was quick to judge..I would classify you as an ordinary church goer.

From personal experience,I used to wonder about it too. I was not the kind of person that gets on the floor when anointing moves until the day I had an encounter and found myself on the floor..its not about positioning your self physically..God looks at heart..He likes to dwell in people who have opened up to him,whose hearts have been set to receive.
Re: Fell For Anointing Before? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Segibambo, when i said positioning myself, i mean position my mind to receive what others are receiving. So did you feel a wind blowing you down or what?

1 Like

Re: Fell For Anointing Before? by Segibambo(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2014
unyours: Segibambo, when i said positioning myself, i mean position my mind to receive what others are receiving. So did you feel a wind blowing you down or what?

When you meant your mind? May I ask you something first before we proceed
Re: Fell For Anointing Before? by autofreak2020(m): 12:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Some pastors uses supernatural power to make people fall
Some member just want to obey the crowd and fall too (pretenders)
Some members sees it as normal thing to fall
True Men of God do not go to this extent to prove themselves.
NB: Never allow any pastor to anoint you by hold your head or pressing your forehead, this is Ebola era. Except you wanna be anointed by Ebola with faith

1 Like

Re: Fell For Anointing Before? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Yes, many times.
When I was being exorcized from the "spirit of doubt"
I was on NY knees and saw the pastor's fly was unzipped.
Nigger had a tiny wiener. grin
Needless to say, I fell and rolled on the floor..... LAUGHING!! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Have U Repented Since U Were Born? / Which Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? / Lessons From Rebekah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.