Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (50450 Views)

The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Dexema(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
satope1: Can all those nematode who were hell bent on abusing the Lagos government for rejecting the nano drug bury their head in shame at this new information.

Can we now see why the country would never develop? When you have millions of silly people on the streets who won't reason before opening their dirty mouths to spew thrash.

Did u just speak my mind?

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Leopantro: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
samuel900:

If you are among those fools that abuse Fashola and APC for not using the drug, u are a big fool

if you are that intelligent and not a relic of a one night stand, you could have at least gone through my history of posts to find out which group of fools i belong.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by aggiel: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=Gucciboss][/quote]

Who is this one, who dash u level, Gerrout imposter.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by fortsierafino(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Imoy: Na lie d health minister dey talk. He does not want the FDA to knw he still went ahead in using that Nano silver after they have threatened to take necessary action against Nigeria if we used the "pesticide"

Ok if u don't bliv me, why didn't he mention the drug he used on the patient, or say the patient recovered naturally?

Nano silver all the way.

God bless nigeria.

That's the simple truth. US doesn't want anything good from Africa. Nano Silver cured the doctor and they warned him not to use it referring it as pesticides so that we will be left at the mercy of them. SMH, this is a plan to use Zmapp in luring us to signing gay laws but it won't work. I guess the presidency has directed the health minister to deny using Nano Silver so as not to give them US another strategy to strike.

Listen to another news soon and it will go like this....THE NIGERIAN DOCTOR THAT DEVELOPED NANO SILVER FOR EBOLA CURE HAS BEEN REPRIMANDED AND HIS LAB SHUT DOWN IN US
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by halix239(f): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=johndafff]Which drug dey cure Ebola na?? Doctor tell us the truth....... [/quote
cursed is da region dat brought dis deadly virus#worst than bh
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by fajinmi2: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Log in to this website to know more about ebola and how ebola can be cured http://fajmesite.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by haryomikun(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
MissMeiya: You see this. The dumbass mod of this section won't put this on the front page, huh? You want Nigerians to wallow in ignorance.
Banned! grin
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
haryomikun:
Banned! grin

Fym.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by mez(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Leopantro:

if you are that intelligent and not a relic of a one night stand, you could have at least gone through my history of posts to find out which group of fools i belong.

Omo! I hope he does not decipher the meaning of this statement grin
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Wisdytech(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2014
aggiel:

We Nigerians should know our people better, the press are the No. 1 people u shouldn't disclose all information. Let's look at it from one angle, the Nano-silver came into the country on Thursday, American Govt ruled against using such drug, and still remained hell bent there were not gonna send Nigeria the Zmap drug, even when they sent doses to Liberia and Guinea and even promised Ghana to be there for them in case of any outbreak. Whatever the Nigerian Govt did to the American Govt, Na only God know, but as u all know there is God in everything we do.

Miraculously between Thursday and Saturday, one of the patient was said to have recuperated excellently, my dear do u need more information again as to wat was responsible for her quick recovery, desperate situations requires desperate measures. Our God is a God of wonders, he opened the eyes of the Nigerian Scientist who resides in America and revealed to him to send Nano to his beloved people in Nigeria before extremely large fatalities occur, and been a wise man he discreetly sends the cure to Nigeria, because he doesn't want the American Govt to send him to life imprisonment for spoiling their market.

Abeg we don't think we need any more information, before the end of this week, ebola would have been a forgotten story in Nigeria, all the patients would have fully recovered. Whatever that was used on the female doctor who signed up her life to be used as a test finding should be equally used on the rest.

God bless Nigeria.
intelligent write up! Please are you a writer?
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Perfecter4real(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Our president always demanding for fund 1.9 billion naira imagine.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Leopantro]Several doctors, nurses and other health workers who walked away from an Ebola treatment center, Yaba, Lagos, Friday has said that they quit because of what they described as the lack-luster attitude of the country’s health officials to the plight of Ebola patients sequestered at the Center for Infectious Disease Control in Yaba

According to reports from SaharaReporters members of medical teams sent to Nigeria by the World Health Organization and Doctors Without Borders had become so frustrated by the Federal government’s inept response to the Ebola outbreak that they are also threatening to quit, unless the government’s attitude changes dramatically.

It was also gathered that before Ebola patients were moved three days ago to a better facility next door, they were housed in a dilapidated and abandoned building at the center.

According to the health workers, it took complaints by families of the victims of Ebola to reporters to force the hands of the government to move the patients to a cleaner, more humane facility.

A source who spoke with the publication said the former facility where patients had been kept had no functioning water supply and no air-conditioning.

The families of patients had to cater for them and pay for some drugs and oxygen, even though the Nigerian government claimed to have released more than N1.9 billion for treatment of Ebola victims,” one doctor alleged.

While other insiders confirmed that there were now seven cases of Ebola patients at the facility with one victim discharged yesterday after fully recovering from the disease. They added that three of the patients were also showing steady improvement while three were still struggling.

One of the volunteers who quit on Friiday said the Nigerian government had done little or nothing to cater for consultants and volunteers who were battling the deadly virus. “These consultants and volunteers were not housed, they were not fed, and they were not provided with transportation to enable them to continue working on site,” said a doctor.

The medical source added, “Because of the level of exposure of volunteers and physicians managing Ebola patients, they ought to be housed near the facility and moved around in a special vehicle to and from the center.” But the doctors often return home to their families and had to disinfect their homes on their own.
he sources revealed that only seven Nigerian doctors were on ground at the center as opposed to 20 needed to take on the challenge of treating and managing Ebola. The Nigerian doctors and nurses are being led and trained by an eight-member team of physicians from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Doctors Without Borders.

Our sources said the expatriate medical experts were also threatening to leave, citing the Nigerian government’s failure to recognize the seriousness of the Ebola disease. For example, Nigeria’s Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu, had not come near the any of the Ebola victims or given adequate assistance to the medical teams battling the deadly virus.

Instead, the minister struck a deal to accept Nano Silver solutions to treat Ebola from a yet to be named “Diaspora Nigerian” who the minister claims “invented” Nano Silver.

The US Food and Drugs Administration has stated that the Nano Silver solution being paraded in Nigeria as a cure for Ebola is classified as a pesticide.

The minister in Lagos yesterday said Nigeria has now abandoned the use of Nano Silver donated by the unnamed Nigeria because an independent assessment shows Nano Silver can’t treat Ebola.

One irate volunteer told SaharaReporters that the minister’s acceptance of an untested drug and his nomination of a notorious former INEC chairman, Maurice Iwu to a committee to cure Ebola was baffling. “The solutions could not have been accepted and used to treat Ebola patients in Yaba because the WHO has also directed that [the Nano Silver ] are unsafe for treating Ebola, but I am not surprised about the minister’s behavior considering that he nominated Prof. Iwu, a serial lier who earlier claimed bitter cola could cure Ebola” said the medical volunteer.

The source said doctors at the center were currently treating patients to combat high fevers. “We’re also rehydrating the patients and managing other symptoms as they present themselves,” the source said.

On the prospect of containing the spread of the virus in Nigeria, one of the consultants said Nigerians should realize that they are on their own. “Health authorities in Nigeria are not doing much to help anyone beyond propaganda,” he said in an angry tone.

The source disclosed that the Lagos State Commissioner of Health came near the treatment center yesterday. “He stood far away from the center where patients are being treated. He ran back and quickly went on air to claim that he had visited the victims, a claim that was a blatant lie,” our source said.

http://www.today.ng/news/fg-hasnt-given-priority-to-ebola-treatment-international-consultants-threaten-to-walk-away/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=fg-hasnt-given-priority-to-ebola-treatment-international-consultants-threaten-to-walk-away
[/quote

[size=16pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1862229/ebola-patients-abandoned-health-team[/size]

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Leopantro: NIGERIAN DOCTOR WAS “NOT” CURED OF EBOLA
(The Doctor NEVER had Ebola. World Health Organization & U.S. FDA Issued Confidential Warning Against Nigerian Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu, For Spreading Rumours Of False Ebola Cure.
--Attorney Patryk Utulu

The W.H.O. and American FDA Have Issued Joint Statement That:

(1) Nigerian Doctor rumoured to be cured of Ebola was NOT cured of Ebola because the doctor NEVER had Ebola. (Initial test result was a “FALSE POSITIVE” which occurs in 1 out of every 150 tests).

(2) U.S. FDA warned [size=14pt]U.S. firms[/size] for targeting African nations and falsely marketing “dietary supplements” as Ebola cure. USA threatened penalties

(3) W.H.O./FDA issued “Confidential NOTICE” to Nigerian Health Minister, Oyebuchi Chukwu, for endorsing [size=14pt]an unproven U.S. nutritional supplement[/size]” and "thereby promoted false rumours of an Ebola cure." (WHO threatened to block Health Minister’s accreditation if he spread false rumours again)

(4) W.H.O. affirmed its ruling this week that the experimental drug, ZMapp, can be used on Ebola victims where available. WHO stated categorically that ZMapp is NOT a cure for Ebola and that EBOLA HAS NO CURE.

WHO’s “Confidential Notice” condemned Mr. Chukwu as “irresponsible” for saying that unidentified Nigerian scientist living overseas had arranged for Nigeria to get experimental medicine. Chukwu identified it as "NanoSilver,” [size=14pt]a supplement offered U.S. firm[/size], Natural Solutions Foundation, NSF.

FURTHER, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAID THAT:
(1): NanoSilver is NOT accredited by FDA. It's products are "dietary supplements, NOT DRUGS" and has NOT been tested by FDA
(2): NanoSilver is for sale on a website along with India Hemp (marijuana) oil, ear candles, and chocolate. (LOL. Tufiakwa!!!!)
(3): Natural Solutions Foundation is NOT an accredited science laboratory
(4): On July 20, 2014, NSF’s medical director, Dr. Rima E. Laibow, posted an Open Letter to Presidents of Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Ghana claiming that NanoSilver cured Ebola. Dr. Libow claimed to have addressed 47 African health ministers at a 2007 conference and to be in touch with West African governments and their advisers. W.H.O. said THESE CLAIMS ARE FALSE. Dr. Laibow HAS NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA.

(5): The New York Times repeatedly has tried to contact Dr. Laibow who claimed that her drug cured Nigerian doctor but Dr. Laibow is nowhere to be seen. Agents of the U.S. FDA are hunting for her.
(6): Assistant Director of W.H.O., Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, said [size=14pt]fraudsters are targeting African nations[/size] “AND SUCCEEDING BECAUSE OF LARGE NUMBER OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ANXIOUS TO CLAIM MIRACLE HEALING.”
(7): FDA’s Dr. Caplan said the same [size=14pt]people who marketed fake HIV cure-drugs to Africans for 30 years are now marketing fake Ebola cure to Africans[/size] “BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDITY OF AFRICAN RELIGIOUS GROUPS WHO ARE TEMPTED TO CLAIM MIRACLE CURE.”

DEAR NIGERIANS:
Please listen to the experts at World Health Organization & FDA. Ebola has NO cure yet.
DEAR TO RELIGIOUS PROPHETS: :
Ebola has NO cure. Stop claiming that Ebola can be cured in Church. You are deceiving Nigerians and lying to yourself. Your ego, religious arrogance and your desire to claim miraculous cure is false, ignorant and criminal.
THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN WHO DIES BECAUSE OF YOUR FALSE MIRACLE CLAIM WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
University of Uzuka student
dances to The Matter by wizkid.watch video>>> http:///1kNjJR2 Bad teacher defiles a 10 year
old pupil>>>>> http:///1kNjBRA This video will definately crack
you up , Seyi Law singing
dorobucci in Wasiu Ayinde’s fuji
voice >>>>>http:///1kNk9a3 Cute Naija girl dancing to The
matter by Maleek berry ft
Wizkid>>>> http:///1kNklGe
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why shouldn't they?
If it was ur life on d line (God forbids) wld u like to wait for a discussion on ethics before a rescue attempt is made?
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by neohitler(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Not surprised.Besides It didn't kill apes or monkeys.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
DECOtech: If it was ur life on d line (God forbids) wld u like to wait for a discussion on ethics before a rescue attempt is made?

If it was my life, I would want my doctors to know exactly what is right or wrong ethically.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If it was my life, I would want my doctors to know exactly what is right or wrong ethically.
I hope you understand that "ethics" doesn't just mean right or wrong. Its about following a set of preset (sometimes not necessary) guidelines, steps or rules in doing something. I'm not saying ethics shld be banished but there are situations where one wld have to shoot without aiming. Well, ...good luck with ethics.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
DECOtech: I hope you understand that "ethics" doesn't just mean right or wrong. Its about following a set of preset (sometimes not necessary) guidelines, steps or rules in doing something. I'm not saying ethics shld be banished but there are situations where one wld have to shoot without aiming. Well, ...good luck with ethics.

We are talking about ethics and Ebola so please give a specific example of when ethics should be ignored so that we can take this conversation further.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

We are talking about ethics and Ebola so please give a specific example of when ethics should be ignored so that we can take this conversation further.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

As regards ebola, I'd rather talk about discretion than ethics. Often times, I've heard our elders talk about birds that fly without perching and how they get caught by hunters who shoot without aiming.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2014
DECOtech: As regards ebola, I'd rather talk about discretion than ethics. Often times, I've heard our elders talk about birds that fly without perching and how they get caught by hunters who shoot without aiming.

This comment does not make sense to me, sorry. We were talking about ethics, why are you talking about discretion now?

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2014
neohitler: Not surprised.Besides It didn't kill apes or monkeys.
How did you know that? BBC, CNN, Aljazera hardly reports happenings in the animal kingdom. Or am I missing something?
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 5:42am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This comment does not make sense to me, sorry. We were talking about ethics, why are you talking about discretion now?
Lol! ...you are incredible! I won't continue with this argument. I have clearly stated my position on this matter and I don't hope to be convinced otherwise.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2014
DECOtech: Lol! ...you are incredible! I won't continue with this argument. I have clearly stated my position on this matter and I don't hope to be convinced otherwise.

Ok.

Have a nice day.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by DECOtech(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ok.

Have a nice day.

You too dear. You have a funny topic here though www.nairaland.com/1100977/something-really-crazy-happened-me

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 21, 2014
DECOtech: You too dear

Thanks cheesy
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by tko1: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
For those who believe everything that foreign governments say, do an internet search on GeoSil. Hmmmm... smh!
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by tko1: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
... Nanosilver: From PESTICIDE to DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS!!! ... World Health Organization? The highest alterations to the human body from overdosing are skin and, possibly, hair discolouration... Take a look at this link: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/07/new-guidelines-released-for-safe-usage-of-colloidal-silver-supplements.aspx.

The WHO standard for ingested "colloidal" silver is 180 micrograms per day, but our health officials fell flat for the "pesticide" false alarm. Something's terribly wrong ... smh

Now, they plan to use the not-truly-effective ZMapp from genetically modified tobacco leaf to promote GMO mega-development. Not surprised, since they have almost killed off all the bees with Pesticides. We are watching.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realise I'm listening to it. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.