Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Academic And Non-academic Staff Jobs At Achievers University, Owo Ondo State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Academic And Non-academic Staff Jobs At Achievers University, Owo Ondo State (1802 Views)

Inspector Usman Kadiri Dies Mysteriously 12 Hours After Promotion In Ondo / Massive Recruitment For Academic Staff At Osun State University / Academic And Non-academic Staff Vacancies At University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic And Non-academic Staff Jobs At Achievers University, Owo Ondo State by elevatedblog(m): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2014
The University has promised to be an epitome of excellence through the product of several years of planning and strategies. Application is being accepted from the public to fill the vacant the position in the institution.

Achievers University Academic and Non-Academic Jobs Listings
http://www.bt24news.com/ondo-state-massive-recruitment-academic-nonacademic-staff-achievers-university/
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Jobs At Achievers University, Owo Ondo State by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2014
They don't PAY salaries there! Infact they ensure your initial jobless situation is preferable...after owing six months they may decide to start paying half salaries to cover some of those being owed! Please do not apply!
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Jobs At Achievers University, Owo Ondo State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
smartchoice: They don't PAY salaries there! Infact they ensure your initial jobless situation is preferable...after owing six months they may decide to start paying half salaries to cover some of those being owed! Please do not apply!

Wow... Thanks for the information.
I don't know really but I feel what you have just done is cool.
You have saved people a lot of stress.

Let's me add that it's not easy running a business in Nigeria. Really hard.
But then why don't they close down?
What kind of teaching would those children be getting but I'm sure they will pay academic staffs.
Employment laws... Where art thou?.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Jobs At Achievers University, Owo Ondo State by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
NairaMode:

Wow... Thanks for the information.
I don't know really but I feel what you have just done is cool.
You have saved people a lot of stress.

Let's me add that it's not easy running a business in Nigeria. Really hard.
But then why don't they close down?
What kind of teaching would those children be getting but I'm sure they will pay academic staffs.
Employment laws... Where art thou?.
even academic staff dey suffer nor be small.... Note this is not to smear the institution..... Anyone with contrary claim should please state such! I stand to be challenged!

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Zone(make The Highest Returns On Your Investment). / What Motivate You To Perform Your Job Better? / Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.