Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram (35380 Views)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2014
pomporiking: Most people just sit in the comfort of their homes making bold statements about the Nigerian army when they have no clue what they are up against
hey! hey!! Hey!!! Hold it dia my friend, what do u mean by that? We have a lot of unemployed nigerians who have been buying short service form and all the NA does is accepting 4 to 6 in the southern states but northerners have up to 25 to 30 collected, why won't d army be dumb when they have a lot of ram, cows and goat in the army. My point is that put intellectuals in place and we would not be having this problems. Like it or not, i don yan i don yan.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2014
This is a shame on the Nigerian military! Cameroon Army rescued abducted wife of the Deputy PM within 48hrs of abduction; Chad soldiers rescued 85 Nigerians within 24hrs of abduction BUT the "almighty" Nigerian Army is clueless on how to rescue over 100 Chibok girls after over 3months of abduction.…smh.....Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!! How many times did I call you?! I don't think you and your soldiers are capable

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Including you and your entire household.
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Skeelzz(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
Why not remove religion entirely

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by biz2get(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2014
ajibolabd: kudos to them, f.uck jonah and his sleeping sickness.

you should be at the zoo
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Tex42(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
He (GEJ) must be Shekau's elder brother and u,Shekau's younger brother for u to have said that.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Sylvarresta(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Our own military men are good at being use as a tool for election and oppressing opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by emmymdk: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2014

Hmmmmmm! Watch your tongue,don't hide behind your phone and type anything you like. How does this have to do with Jonathan now? Haters!!!
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by emmymdk: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2014
koastar: This is a shame on the Nigerian military! Cameroon Army rescued abducted wife of the Deputy PM within 48hrs of abduction; Chad soldiers rescued 85 Nigerians within 24hrs of abduction BUT the "almighty" Nigerian Army is clueless on how to rescue over 100 Chibok girls after over 3months of abduction.…smh.....Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!! How many times did I call you?! I don't think you and your soldiers are capable

I will keep you updated when the Nigerian Army form is on sale...

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Samabu07(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2014
sodee70: Pls like this page
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=777076205686984&skip_nax_wizard=true&_rdr

Sodee...atleast you should tell what your page is all about. And people will naturally subscribe to it.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by biz2get(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2014
koastar: This is a shame on the Nigerian military! Cameroon Army rescued abducted wife of the Deputy PM within 48hrs of abduction; Chad soldiers rescued 85 Nigerians within 24hrs of abduction BUT the "almighty" Nigerian Army is clueless on how to rescue over 100 Chibok girls after over 3months of abduction.…smh.....Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!! How many times did I call you?! I don't think you and your soldiers are capable

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by makzeze: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2014
bigboss80s: This is getting ridiculous. It is becoming increasingly clear that someone is trying to disgrace/discredit the Nigerian Army. How can the Chadian army which is terribly underfunded and poorly equipped rescue abducted people and then boko haram took off? We also heard about the laughable story of Cameroonian forces rescuing a kidnapped General's wife a day or so after she was kidnapped. Yes we all know there are saboteurs and all in the Nigerian Army but unless the entire Nigerian Army are co-conspirators, they cannot be as incompetent as they are being made to look. And boko haram are not as weak as they want us to believe. This is the same boko haram that took over a whole town and pushed back NA forces with tanks. This whole thing smacks of deceit.

This is how a reasonable person should reason. With this your statement you have just rekindled my hope that some Nigerians actually do use their brain.
I sure hope and pray you are based in Nigeria ooo? Once again thank you for your comment. May God bless you and increase your wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by experimentist: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2014
How can one get kidnapped? I wan learn how to shoot
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by michealade(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Buh seriously,wat is the problem with the nigerian army?They have not been any close to success all dis while
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Z8(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2014
oyeludef: its a shame on d part of our security outfits. a small country like chad could rescue 85 but for weeks our own big belied soldiers were denying d abduction o chibok girls. am watin to hear wat asari dokubo has to say on dis

Read the excerpt. It wasn't a coordinated rescue effort. It was coincedental. Our foot soldiers are dying in numbers to address boko haram.. Show some respect.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2014
olaeffect:

This is how a reasonable person should reason. With this your statement you have just rekindled my hope that some Nigerians actually do use their brain.
I sure hope and pray you are based in Nigeria ooo? Once again thank you for your comment. May God bless you and increase your wisdom.

Just as I suspected, location is London embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na wa ooo. I reserve any further comment. I knew such sensible comment can only be from God given wisdom or from abroad grin grin grin
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by oyeludef(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Z8:

Read the excerpt. It wasn't a coordinated rescue effort. It was coincedental. Our foot soldiers are dying in numbers to address book haram.. Show some respect.
i read it earlier. if u read my comment u wld av discovered dat i wasnt referin 2 d foot soldiers but rather to those their pot bellied ogas callin d shot
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by MOIart(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Hmm...good news I say but what seems to be of concern to me is the fact that there is no report of/from the BOKO HARAM members captured by the Nigeria Force.All they need to do is to siphon information from them.Ask them questions about their hideout and possibly the whereabout of the abducted girls and young men and take action immediately (period!!).If na person wey thief #5 or yam for market or commit one small crime ,they go wan beat or torture the person die all in the name of getting information.Let them do same to this BH members.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Z8:

Read the excerpt. It wasn't a coordinated rescue effort. It was coincedental. Our foot soldiers are dying in numbers to address book haram.. Show some respect.

And it is a taboo for our own security personnel (police, solder, air force, customs, civil defence, e.t.c) to have positive coincedental rescue of the chibock girls. Please travel to the north and the see the share number of road blocks and check points, then come back and comment on how even 1 ram or goat can go missing from any village talk less of 200 girls.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Smooyis(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Not enough reason to crucify our military. They are doing their best under the prevailing circumstance. God bless Nigeria
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by MrT2011(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2014
bigboss80s: This is getting ridiculous. It is becoming increasingly clear that someone is trying to disgrace/discredit the Nigerian Army. How can the Chadian army which is terribly underfunded and poorly equipped rescue abducted people and then boko haram took off? We also heard about the laughable story of Cameroonian forces rescuing a kidnapped General's wife a day or so after she was kidnapped. Yes we all know there are saboteurs and all in the Nigerian Army but unless the entire Nigerian Army are co-conspirators, they cannot be as incompetent as they are being made to look. And boko haram are not as weak as they want us to believe. This is the same boko haram that took over a whole town and pushed back NA forces with tanks. This whole thing smacks of deceit.

Nigeria is under a curse!

Boko Haram are pieces if shiiit! They have no power.

It's the useless Nigeria (big for nothing) that glorifies Boko Haram.

Nigeria is Doomed by many evil Nigerians.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

you should be at the zoo
YES, i should be there, like ur father's and ur who.re mother. Cursed!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by waleelite(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2014
DonnyT: This News was excerpt from CNN,

Chadian troops have rescued 85 Nigerians kidnapped last week by the Islamist terror group Boko Haram, security and human rights sources in Nigeria said Saturday.

Dozens of Boko Haram insurgents stormed the Doron Baga fishing and farming village on the shores of Lake Chad late Sunday through Monday and took away 97 young men and boys plus several women, residents said. The raiders killed 28 residents and burned scores of homes, according to residents.

The hostages were loaded onto motorboats and ferried into neighboring Chad, with residents saying they feared the hostages would be forcefully conscripted as foot soldiers.

Chadian security officials reported intercepting a convoy of buses carrying 85 Nigerians" believed to have been kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists from Baga," a Nigerian security source said.

"The convoy being led by six Boko Haram gunmen was stopped on the Chadian part of the border along Lake Chad for routine checks and the huge number in the convoy raised suspicion," said the source, who asked not to be named because he was not authorized to speak on the issue.

An official of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in Maiduguri confirmed the rescue of the 63 male and 22 female hostages.

The source, who asked that his name not be used, said more than 30 hostages were still being held by Boko Haram. He said their captors sped off with them in motorboats when they spotted the convoy being questioned by Chadian soldiers.

Boko Haram has been waging a five-year armed insurgency to create an Islamic state in northern Nigeria. The group has carried out series of abductions, including the April kidnapping of more than 200 schoolgirls from a boarding school in the town of Chibok.

Boko Haram uses its hostages as conscripts and sex slaves, according to authorities. They say Boko Haram has killed more than 12,000 people and displaced more than half a million residents..

Too bad and now EBOLA has taken all our attention away from this deadly non-islamic but political sect.

God intervention is all we need.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by biz2get(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2014
ajibolabd: YES, i should be there, like ur father's and ur who.re mother. Cursed!

i can see how senseless yuu are!

i should just ignore your ignorance and pretend like it never happened...

happy sunday man!!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Donfox2: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Islam is just full of violence everywhere in the world, syria, gaza, lybia, afghanistan name it....why is violence killing and undue crisis ubiquitous to wherever islam is found......I keep asking myself why?I learnt that in sharia law, killing a Christian is legal, a muslim cant be held accountable but if he kills a muslim he faces a death penalty....SMH
Boko haram has cm to stay as long as nothern nigeria is islamic....similar sects are found everywhere in d world where islam thrive...if I had my way I would use a controlled nuclear bomb through out d neibouring forests around sambisa
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

i can see how senseless yuu are!

i should just ignore your ignorance and pretend like it never happened...

happy sunday man!!
Ur senceless is grade 1, am ur deputy. Same to u old thing!
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by iamabaeous(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2014
okay
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Donfox2: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Boko haram is highly islamic n partially political. Its always sn islamic agenda to kill all non muslims. Its what they r thought....too bad.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by eunisam: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2014
i refuse to comment.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by moneyhungry(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2014
DonaldGenes: Are you serious?

If so make I...............Dance small

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by bidexmat(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2014
henryblaze25: brother, pls we nigerians should knw better. The evil forces against a unified Nigeria re playing us a tactical mind game. These cabals are f**kin smart. They jst want the gov't of jonathan to look stupid, incapable and impotent. Posterity will judge. We dey wait for 2015. It is goin to be a real show down. We ar @ war alredy, we don't jst want to admitt it. Egbami ke! Naija soldiers.. to chadian soldiers? It's incomparable. Our soldiers are dying for nothin because of sum peoples agenda. Unless God didn't create the heavens and the earth will it work. We will live to tell our unborn generation the yet to unveil saga. God is not sleeping.
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.