Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies (127826 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Nigerian Songs That Never Get Old ? / Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Kween1: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lovely songs
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kween1: Lovely songs

Gracias!
Let's hv urs too
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Zarathena(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Glorious ruins - Hillsong
How great is our God - Hillsong United
With Everything - Joel Houston
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by oyomii(f): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
timilehing: Hymns generally
°Abide with me
°Immortal Invincible, God only wise
°Ancient Words
My love for immortal,invincible God only wise..... Knows no bounds. That hymn is whoa!
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by oyomii(f): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sermwell: Rain drop by Tuface idibia
Gbaski by banky W
Johny by Yomi aladi
Gambler by Kenny Rogers
Well done. This thread will be incomplete without you. smiley
Sermwell: Rain drop by Tuface idibia
Gbaski by banky W
Johny by Yomi aladi
Gambler by Kenny Rogers
Well done. This thread will be incomplete without you.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Emperor11g: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
I give myself away- William McDowell
All things are possible-Juanita Bynum
More of You-Sinach

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Zarathena: Glorious ruins - Hillsong
How great is our God - Hillsong United
With Everything - Joel Houston

I cry whenever I lead 'how great is our God' and 'lead me to the cross'
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
....i cant remember the name of the artiste..the song goes thus:
...Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hand.....cos i cant do this on my own....I ll let go, give me one more chance ....bla bla bla.....

...Weneva i listen to that song, i remember all i have passed through and believe strongly i ll smile again.....
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ....i cant remember the name of the artiste..the song goes thus:
...Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hand.....cos i cant do this on my own....I ll let go, give me one more chance ....bla bla bla.....

...Weneva i listen to that song, i remember all i have passed through and believe strongly i ll smile again.....

It's Carrie Underwood.
It's a very powerful song......try listening to Tye Tribbett's "He Turned It"
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
yemstok:

It's Carrie Underwood.
..tanks alot,dear....okay, i ll try n get it
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ..tanks alot,dear....okay, i ll try n get it

U welcome ma, in case u find it hard getting it. Let me know
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2014
yemstok:

U welcome ma, in case u find it hard getting it. Let me know
...oryt, sir....i ll do just dat...
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by koodyspice: 5:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls friends check dis song also, it will automatically change ur mood, the title is IbU Chukwu, meaning u are God in ibo language, I'm sure u will like it for worship,let's comment on it if I'm right about it.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Kzcee: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls,Friends! I need those hit igbo songs nd others in written on my email;
ayobamirasheed406@gmail.com
THANKS so much!
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Liamm(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2014
DrAmanda:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! grin
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Oluquan88: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Michael W. Smith. I luv d man and his songs
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by KBARBIE(f): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2014
MrTeymee:
Yeah buh whatsapp is quite faster. Add me up 07033647112

Pls send to me too, d video wit lyrics.08174629585. Thx
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by MrTeymee(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2014
KBARBIE:

Pls send to me too, d video wit lyrics.08174629585. Thx
I don't have the videos. I only have audio files
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by KBARBIE(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2014
K no p. Thx
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Davidolives(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
chasing after you by the one and only rugged praise singer tye tibret
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Davidolives(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
yemstok:

It's Carrie Underwood.
that guy badt i love him die pls where can i download this particular one i tried mp3skull and its not going
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Davidolives: that guy badt i love him die pls where can i download this particular one i tried mp3skull and its not going

Try tubidy.mobi and search for it dere
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by DrAmanda(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Liamm:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! grin
Thanks dearie
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by koodyspice: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
I made a mistake this morning, I didn't include the link to the song IBU CHUKWU I earlier talked about, here is the link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7558df8, pls I'm sure dis very worship song will change someones life, pls I need a comment on it.

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by logoscope(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
yemstok:

Not really, the one I have is an amr version. It was recorded live. The original singer has not officially recorded it.
Ok. pls upload it for me at http://uploadwap.cf
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by cuteprinz(m): 3:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Whoever created this thread, God will bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by cuteprinz(m): 3:50am On Sep 02, 2014
koodyspice: I made a mistake this morning, I didn't include the link to the song IBU CHUKWU I earlier talked about, here is the link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7558df8, pls I'm sure dis very worship song will change someones life, pls I need a comment on it.
Tanx for the direct link. The song is nice

2 Likes

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2014
cuteprinz: Whoever created this thread, God will bless him.

A big Amen to that bro. God Bless U too

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by koodyspice: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
cuteprinz:
Tanx for the direct link. The song is nice
uwc broda, thanks a lot for that.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by korexes(f): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please anybody please send the links of this songs or the songs
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by korexes(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by laudate: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014

"The Prayer"
(by Donnie McClurkin feat. Yolanda Adams)

[Yolonda:] I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know

Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe.

THE RAIN OF YOUR PRESENCE
by Clarence McClendon / Danny Chambers

Let the rain of Your presence fall on me
Every day that I live with every breath I breathe
Every where that I go Lord let Your presence flow
Rain on me

Every day that I live with every breath I breathe
Every where that I go Lord let Your presence flow
Rain on me

Love Divine Joy unspeakable
Overflowing in my soul
This heart of mine is refreshed and at rest
In Your presence, in Your presence

More lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/clarence_mcclendon/rain_of_your_presence-lyrics-409367.html#ixzz3CnOMV2SZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / DOWNLOAD : Davido – Gobe [Audio + Video Download} / Free Nija Music Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.