Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

PDP, SS Say APC Is Behind Bokoharam. Then Why Do Accept Their Defectors ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, SS Say APC Is Behind Bokoharam. Then Why Do Accept Their Defectors ? (624 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? / This Guy Says This Is The Reason Behind BOKOHARAM (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, SS Say APC Is Behind Bokoharam. Then Why Do Accept Their Defectors ? by edoyad(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
A few days ago I saw with my own eyes a top agent of SS insinuate that the APC is behind some of the bombings and terrorism we are witnessing in this country. Prior to that, we saw many members of the PDP directly making the same claim, in fact they even labelled the party the "supporter of APC" party to the distaste of APC members.
What I find confusing is how readily the PDP is always willing to accept former APC members so quickly. If indeed Modu Sheriff will be joining the PDP, then to all intents and purposes, is there any difference between both parties ? Aren't these guys just taking innocent Nigerians on a ride while common people on the street continually fall victim to their games.
Re: PDP, SS Say APC Is Behind Bokoharam. Then Why Do Accept Their Defectors ? by ramdris(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Because the difference between pdp and apc is Just the abbreviation. Every other things remains the same.

1 Like

Re: PDP, SS Say APC Is Behind Bokoharam. Then Why Do Accept Their Defectors ? by Plus10(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
You should have also asked:Apc said pdp is corrupt,why then do they accept their defectors?

For your info both of them are thesame apart from the acronyms that form them.
Re: PDP, SS Say APC Is Behind Bokoharam. Then Why Do Accept Their Defectors ? by edoyad(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Plus10: You should have also asked:Apc said pdp is corrupt,why then do they accept their defectors?

For your info both of them are thesame apart from the acronyms that form them.

We are saying the same thing. My concern though is the BH problem.

(1) (Reply)

The Mother US Journalist Being Held ISS Made An Emotional Video Appeal. / Photos: Police And Okada Riders Clash At Mile 2 / T.A Orji Is Uzor Kalu's Cause To Abians... By Jerome Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.