Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fastest Duration To Study Medicine And At Cheapest Cost With Bsc In Biochemistry - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fastest Duration To Study Medicine And At Cheapest Cost With Bsc In Biochemistry (580 Views)

Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer / Can I Study Medicine Without Waec Biology Or Is Fer Any Alternative? / Ccna Training In Abuja, Duration 1 Month 31days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Duration To Study Medicine And At Cheapest Cost With Bsc In Biochemistry by ndeche: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
I did two years of medicine in a medical school that was latter closed by the government.Due to financial problems i decided to continue with biochemistry to have a good GPA that could enable me get scholarships to continue with medicine.I would be happy if anyone can help me with medicals schools that can accept graduate entry and at the cheapest cost.Also i would like to know which scholarships i can apply and how ,which will help me in paying the fees.My GPA is 3.4 on 4. or what other good opportunities are available that i can continue with. Will really be happy if u render me this favour.

(1) (Reply)

Proxy Help / Twitter To Begin Livestream With Periscope / Office Assistant Urgently Needed @ A SME In Surulere, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.