Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) (1975 Views)

Tyga Plans To Turn Kylie Against Her Family, The Kardashians / Photo Of The Obamas When They Assumed Power And Them Now / World’s Most Powerful Family Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Juanvi(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xzp8AuDkfHc/U-_Dh0LOkAI/AAAAAAAABY0/v-Kplq80N8Q/s1600/Obamas-on-Vacation-Augus.jpg[/img]

For many, it may be shopping in Dubai or Paris, for others, it may just be a quick trip to visit loved ones, but when the world’s most powerful family decides to take time off, they do it the healthy way.
President Barack Obama , the first lady Michelle Obama and daughter Malia Obama are currently on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA.

With crisis in Israel, and the protest of the killing of African-American teen Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, the man who is on the seat of world power decided to straighten out the wrinkles on his face with a much needed vacay.

He was photographed on Friday 15th August 2014, cycling with his family.

This comes as no surprise as the first lady is all about tackling obesity in America and encourages children to work out.

P.S Can you see the number of security agents riding behind them – wow!

Check out the photos below:

http://netnaij.com/World’s-Most-Powerful-Family,-The-Obamas-Vacation-the-Healthy-Way-(PHOTOS).html
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by nkenu(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2014
Humility and humbleness are very priceless virtures. I gbadu this family.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2014
That Malia girl still no wan pick my call.
She think say her papa go be president forever?

3 Likes

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Juanvi(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2014
ITbomb: That Malia girl still no wan pick my call.

lolx. Maybe o!

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by echobee(f): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! Can our patience and goodluck do this? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2014
echobee: Hmmmmmmm! Can our patience and goodluck do this? lipsrsealed
Mama peace and that their fat boy will need customize bicycles to carry their weights.

5 Likes

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Gee001: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2014
in your dreams. Wait! What am I saying? Even for that your dream sef, my bros e no fit happen. Lmao.

Wow I like this.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2014
wow dis is gud. i hv alwys love d obama's.
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Gee001: in your dreams. Wait! What am I saying? Even for that your dream sef, my bros e no fit happen. Lmao.

Wow I like this.
hahahaha even for his dream? dream na bad tin ooo. dream dey carry pasing pass dere sef.
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2014
nkenu: Humility and humbleness are very priceless virtures. I gbadu this family.
Lol @ humility and humbleness.
What is humility and what is humbleness? grin
PEJ would be needing a tricycle, not bicycle. I can't ride a bicycle , scares shit outta me embarassed
It's ok to dream baby...lol

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by fuckshit: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2014
Now this is one FÜCKING good way of having a FÜCKING quality family time grin grin
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by HarrveySpecter(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Look at the visible agents grin grin
Not to talk if the ones ahead of them and the ones you don't see, the ones coordinating in the background.

Marthas vineyard I just love that name. So sophisticated.
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2014
How do i get dat her daughters phone number....?
cos i have asked google...
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by chymystique(f): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Nice family.. These secret service agents dey enjoy oo.. Would love to join cool.. Lol
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by great664(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
kayciano: How do i get dat her daughters phone number....?
cos i have asked google...
try and ask Ifa, it knows
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by HarrveySpecter(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
chymystique: Nice family.. These secret service agents dey enjoy oo.. Would love to join cool.. Lol
Can you take a bullet for obama, his wife or any of their kids?
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Adrenaline123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
If they do it now the whole nigerian web including NL will be filled with castigations from the opposition e.g
"Chibok girls suffering, GEJ and fam riding"
"Ebola killing GEJ and fam riding"

Am I lying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by AKMoney1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
I refuse to comment because you refuse to give us Zmapp for ebola victims. angry
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by collins125: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by remsonik(f): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Cool ones from the obamas
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Screwface(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
chymystique: Nice family.. These secret service agents dey enjoy oo.. Would love to join cool.. Lol

Lol. Join them as what kwanu? grin grin
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Who come make them the most powerful family? ? undecided undecided

Cool pics anyway
Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by domido(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
the moment dem take break naw, na una go dey complain say upon bh n Ebola our president stil dey go vacation. Nigerians sha. Naw u wish say GEJ go vacation.

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Powerful Family, The Obamas Vacation The Healthy Way (PHOTOS) by domido(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
the moment dem take break naw, na una go dey complain say upon bh n Ebola our president stil dey go vacation. Nigerians sha, we are really d most critical pple on earth. Naw u wish say GEJ go vacation.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Inside Joan Rivers' $35m Lavish New York Home / Picture Of Late Taiwo Oshadipe 1yr Old Son / Jessica Simpson Allegedly Wants To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.