Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigeria Is Collapsing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Collapsing (1252 Views)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Everything seems not to be working in this country anymore. I don't care Govt, Corruption, Ebola, Boko Haram , Joblessness etc

Pdp and Apc blame each other on any issue. If Ebola were to be a chemical weapon, then PDP would have mentioned AC for producing it instead of us joining hands to fight every.

If Chad and Cameroon security could resist Boko Haram, then why not Nigeria.

The Giant of Africa could deploy over 20000 security men to Ekiti and only few r sent to Sambisa to die. Then the question is 'what is happening?
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by agriboom: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Correct your statement, Nigeria is dead!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls do not make negative statements about Nigeria.Talk positively.There is power in our tongue.Nigeria would come out of this, just believe.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by arewarepublic: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2014
sweetylicious: Pls do not make negative statements about Nigeria.Talk positively.There is power in our tongue.Nigeria would come out of this, just believe.

Let's just believe.... Nice one!

You remind me of Master Ugwe in the movie Kungfu Panda!
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2014
da only nigeria thats gonna come out strong is da nigeria thats got TRUE FISCAL FEDERALISM,RESOURCE CONTROL,RIGHTS TO SELF DETERMINATION,...enthroned and functioning under a genuine peoples constitution...but am afraid,i dont think that was arrived at a da confab: those medieval born to rule woodsland parasites made sure it didnt to a large extent...so suzzie,in d absence of ideologies of the above,that wud grant federating units da impetus n power to develop at their own pace n speed n promote healthy competition as well,it could be curtains anytime soon with this faulty foundationed mere geographical entity n space.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by Toosure70: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2014
nigeria too 4 black man to rule.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by C0llynzOII: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Rexxie: da only nigeria thats gonna come out strong is da nigeria thats got TRUE FISCAL FEDERALISM,RESOURCE CONTROL,RIGHTS TO SELF DETERMINATION,...enthroned and functioning under a genuine peoples constitution...but am afraid,i dont think that was arrived at a da confab: those medieval born to rule woodsland parasites made sure it didnt to a large extent...so suzzie,in d absence of ideologies of the above,that wud grant federating units da impetus n power to develop at their own pace n speed n promote healthy competition as well,it could be curtains anytime soon with this faulty foundationed mere geographical entity n space.
I just thought I should pass this useful information to you, no one reads your posts when you write like a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by lonelydora: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
sweetylicious: Pls do not make negative statements about Nigeria.Talk positively.There is power in our tongue.Nigeria would come out of this, just believe.

Give us Biafra b4 you come out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII:
I just thought I should pass this useful information to you, no one reads your posts when you write like a lunatic.

am pretty sure my post or posts, as it were, was some necessary syinge to ur useless and parasitic arsse. the country will never progress,will never make it outta da woods with ur dogs in other hardworking peoples mangers parasiting n leeching on other people's resources and labor..but make no mistakes,da handwritting is on da wall for long,u all lazy and idle and useless buncha parasites gonna have whats coming for u..
and seriosly,do us all n ur miserable self a huge favor,whenever u wunna quote someone,put that p'nut brain to some use and quit quoting from ur bloody arsse..
now go tend to ur cows...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls this is not a fighting issue....things r bad
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
I wrote this because right now in other west African countries, Nigerians are pictured as terror and Ebola. I can't imagine the questions I answered before travelling back to Nigeria. It's ridiculous
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by suwailad(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Naija is dead and gone!
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad: Naija is dead and gone!
dead ke , abeg oooh.
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nigeria can never said to be dead!

Reason?

Nigeria never had a live!
Whatever you see as her life is artificial: a mixture of "brain-washing-technique from the slave traders AND and blood spilling elements like guns supplied by them" was what gave Nigeria an artificial life.
While the brain-washing-technique turned us into lower animals and made us salves, the life taking elements, turned us into hunters of our neighbors. So, as we bleed to death, the sight of blood made us to think that NIGERIA HAS LIFE.

All intelligent free born know that they are not slaves!
The blood flowing in me is not Nigeria!
There was nothing like Nigeria, it never existed until the brutish British came calling! it was the criminal called Luggard that named me Nigeria!
And I have said no! I am not Nigerian!
Nigeria was not, it has no life and soon Her Epitaph would read,
"Finally, slave trading is over"!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by onyeokwu: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kalvan5000:

You'll never get Biafra. Never!

why?/
if your wish is that igbos will never get biafra then accept that igbos are superior to you and you are the parasite phoool

just wait very soon we all will bleed to dearth person
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Even the Govt are pretending to be confused....
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chad Republic winning the battle against boko haram on behalf of Nigeria....so much for 'giant of africa'.
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chad, Cameroon all working tirelessly towards these guys but Nigeria are with playing politics with human lives
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by wecan: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2014

BIAFRA IS ALREADY HERE
[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by lonelydora: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kalvan5000:

Says who let's watch and see
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Even if Boko Haram is in the North...yet they r humans. They kill, rape, kidnapp etc.
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by iyanla247: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Boko Haram will stop when the Federal Govt Says yes
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by poiZon: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
zangiff: Pls this is not a fighting issue....things r bad

which part is collapsing, is it d NUTWASTE abi nUTCENTRAL OR Southwest. COS FOR wey i dey d land is over BALANCE.
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by lagdmark(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Only frustrated individuals often blame it only on others. Inside the collapsing Nigeria, a lot of hard working men and women with vision are doing well.
My friend laziness causes poverty
Re: Nigeria Is Collapsing by zangiff(m): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2014
If laziness causes poverty, the truck pushers should be the richest in the world cus they work hard.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Is This Right? Female Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Coma In Lagos / Niger East: PDP Inflates Figures Overnight And Declared Shem Nuhu Of PDP Winner / Why N9billion On Ballot Is WASTE; why "Plain" Sheets Can Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.