Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Experienced And Versatile Content Writers Urgently Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced And Versatile Content Writers Urgently Needed (748 Views)

Experienced Writers Urgently Wanted / I Two Article Writers Urgently For A Job / Freelance Copy Writers Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced And Versatile Content Writers Urgently Needed by ifyegede(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Quality Content Writers is seeking for experienced and versatile writers to join her swelling ranks.
We expect you to be able to:

1. Produce top quality articles- articles that are unique, original absorbing, tip-top quality, informative, educative, personal and appealing, well structured, error-free as well as plagiarism free. I TAKE THE ISSUE OF PLAGIARISM AND GRAMMAR VERY SERIOUSLY. Should state as a strong requirement for consideration the software applications he/she uses to check for plagiarism and grammar.

2. Must be very versatile. Must be able to write articles across a broad spectrum of niches.

3. Meet the client's requirements. Deliver the work on time, every time. He /she should be ready to work at short notice, have 24/7 access to the internet and stay glued to your email address.

4. Follow writing instructions/guidelines

If you meet ALL of the above, please kindly send your name, phone number(s), BB PIN and samples of your previous works with a short bio
about yourself to: ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com 08095933143 (whatsapp only), BBM 269F0F90.
Only writers that are willing to write at least five (5) articles a day need apply. This could be a long
term project for those who qualify.
Re: Experienced And Versatile Content Writers Urgently Needed by Exoticstan(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Contact me is you are ready. You may check my blog @ www.wisenigerian.com
Re: Experienced And Versatile Content Writers Urgently Needed by Benedict44(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
am ready 08180019483
Re: Experienced And Versatile Content Writers Urgently Needed by vhw002: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
vhw002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Romance Writers / 4 Things You Absolutely Need To Write A Story / We Are Looking For A Content Creator - Can You Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.