Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game (1329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game by Folakeme: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls,can anyone tell me d serial key/code for assassin creed:brotherhood,will really appreciate it,jus downloaded it from torrent,tnx
Re: Game by leovaskey(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls can anyone help me get bow and arrow ballon game,its a computer game as I know it. If u can get it for me,contact me on 08033814303,I will pay for it.....I live in Ph
Re: Game by nigmarelli(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dear Folakeme.You should try and google for the codes online.I have assassins creed 3 and they didnt ask me for any codes.Its working well on my laptop.I stay in Lagos by the way.
Re: Game by Folakeme: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2014
nigmarelli: Dear Folakeme.You should try and google for the codes online.I have assassins creed 3 and they didnt ask me for any codes.Its working well on my laptop.I stay in Lagos by the way.

tnx,but i have tried that,couldn't find any, any recommendations?,will b grateful
Re: Game by nigmarelli(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dear Folakeme.I'll suggest that you get try and downldoad another which includes the codes or crack as that one you have now is pratically useless.Trust me.I downloaded the hobbit from a torrent site only for me to try to unrar and watch and behold it was passworded.There's nothing i didnt do to get the password;i tried their site nothing,downloaded a password cracker software still nothing eventually i had to delete it and find it elsewhere through proper searching.Thats what you might need to do.By the way are you male or female.Just asking as you didnt indicate.
Re: Game by Folakeme: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
nigmarelli: Dear Folakeme.I'll suggest that you get try and downldoad another which includes the codes or crack as that one you have now is pratically useless.Trust me.I downloaded the hobbit from a torrent site only for me to try to unrar and watch and behold it was passworded.There's nothing i didnt do to get the password;i tried their site nothing,downloaded a password cracker software still nothing eventually i had to delete it and find it elsewhere through proper searching.Thats what you might need to do.By the way are you male or female.Just asking as you didnt indicate.
tnx,any site u can recommend,really want to play d game,by d way,am a female
Re: Game by nigmarelli(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Okay then.Goodluck.If you find one let me know.If you dont;contact me i've got the part 3.Cheers missie.

(1) (Reply)

Talking Games On Android Phones / Fvck Xbone and heres why they are losing...team Playstation(pics) / Anybody With PSP Gameboy For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.