Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (1177 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by ebujany(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2014
grin
Re: ..... by Achieverbb(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2014
Never too late man...Happy birthday and God bless your new age.....Cheers

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2014
dont feel sad bro, we r here for u. n as for ur gal frnd she no try at oll, doh nysc camp is a very busy place sha bt stil dats nt a an excuse.wish u all uv dream n aspire for com true. happy bafday.
Re: ..... by great289(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
as far as u didnt forget dt today is ur birthday. Dats d mst important. happy birthday bro wish u d best.
Re: ..... by sheunfemix: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
Dats what I call "shit happens" lol. Ur gf sud have called by now. Dnt worry ur family will rmber. Happy birthday #hug#
Re: ..... by Chanchit: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Bro, you need to start making real ca$h, then, even your enemies and not only your family, girlfriend pastor etc will wish you happy birthday.

5 Likes

Re: ..... by ebujany(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chanchit: Bro, you need to start making real ca$h, then, even your enemies and not only your family, girlfriend pastor etc will wish you happy birthday.

Word

Mayb that's why every1 forgot.1 year from today no 1 will forget

1 Like

Re: ..... by Chanchit: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebujany:

Word

Mayb that's why every1 forgot.1 year from today no 1 will forget

Amen.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Estimable(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy Birthday.......wish u many more fruitful yrs......
Re: ..... by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
It really hurts... Everybody deserves a compliment on his or her bday regardless of his or her financial status.. Mind you, everythin is not moni.... Bro jst continue wit ur life and wen ur life becomes meaningful, people wil now look up to u.. Ur family members, girlfriend and evn ur pastor would soon be clustered around you...Dey wld not only call to wish u happy bday but would even call to say goodmorning... Jst believe in urslf bro... Happy bday broda

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
This one is strong.....

Anyways, Happy Birthday man!
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy birthday... I wish u all s gud tinz in lyf.....God's blessings always..... hugs n kisses
Re: ..... by olumaxi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Just try to bcom rich...and they ll alwaz wil
Re: ..... by jnrbayano(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Until the day ends I won't say anything yet.

Happy birthday.
Re: ..... by schboy3: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ebujany, u have another family here, and over here we dont forqet such. wink, we only wanted to know if u urself, stilled rember ur birthday date grin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, wishinq u lonq life and qood health. cool
Re: ..... by dotuna3(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sorry abt dis but never pick an offence on dis.

I once forgot my gurl friend birthday the funnest part is I called her dat day nd she picked we talked at lenght but she did not mention it at all. Though the reason for this is as a result of many issues running in my head. Wen it it was afternoon dat day she told me dat today is her birthday it was a bad day for me coupled with issues dat I ve already cos hw do I explain dat I forgot nd it was clear to her dat I forgot not dat I ve another gurl but it just happened.though I begged million times nd I ve to buy a special gift more than I could ve bought if I remembered.

Don't worry is not late yet ur gurl and ur family memebers might still call. But never pick an offence on dis cos it might be u next tym.

But from me to you happy birthday day bro wishing u LLNP
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy buyday bro,we here for you. As for your girl,treat her same way,on her birthday,pretend as if you have forgotten,and never buy her a single gift.
Re: ..... by ebujany(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks guys..i finally had a blast.my family called,they left it late cus of church.my gal also called..she also claimed to hv been in church.well am cool nwn.shalom
Re: ..... by jnrbayano(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebujany: Thanks guys..i finally had a blast.my family called,they left it late cus of church.my gal also called..she also claimed to hv been in church.well am cool nwn.shalom

You see why I said the day will end before I comment?

Happy birthday once again.

1 Like

Re: ..... by littlemistress: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
But your girl should have at least called to wish you a happy birthday b4 going to church. All's well that ends well. undecided Happy Birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Love A Nairalander / Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.