Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? (1236 Views)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / How To Know A Good ANDROID Phone Before You Buy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Hello House, am a serving corp member in anambra state. Ecstacy Android phones was brought to our camp to buy on installments. I have googled the product but couldnt find any review.

The phone has these specs which is really tempting:
Display: 16m colours
Size: 1080x1920 Pixels, 5.1 inches, 432 ppi
Internal: 16g storage, 2g ram
Camera: 8.0mp back, 2.0mp front
Chipset:: Qualcomm snapdragon
CPU: quadcore 2.5 GHz krait400
Protection: Corning gorrilla glass 4
Blutooth: 4.0

Pls house, should I go for it?
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by funkdr(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
FOR HOW MUCH?
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Lagusta(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
I sense a terribly big scam here...

Buy at your own risk
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by 1one: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
If they didn't use blood money to make the phone... A Phone with specs like that on this side of creation would go for nothing less than 45K. So better shine your eye, as e be say the name na ecstacy, maybe when you buy it, with every call you make your blood will be depositing little by little in one bowl in front of one old and wrinkled face woman in the village. #JustSaying#... By the way, why would you want to buy a phone and pay in installments?.. Is it land?.. or a house?. . There are a dozen and more cheap and good Android phones that you can buy on low budget... So bro.. Don't dull!
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
1one: If they didn't use blood money to make the phone... A Phone with specs like that on this side of creation would go for nothing less than 45K. So better shine your eye, as e be say the name na ecstacy, maybe when you buy it, with every call you make your blood will be depositing little by little in one bowl in front of one old and wrinkle face woman in the village. #JustSaying#
funny man
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by 1one: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
xtervaganza: funny man
grin
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
funkdr: FOR HOW MUCH?

39600 to be paid for 6 months - 6600 automatic deduction frm the 19800 monthly allowee.

Mayb I shld Juss go for the tecno g9 instead
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Lexusgs430: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wiseracre:

39600 to be paid for 6 months - 6600 automatic deduction frm the 19800 monthly allowee.

Una NYSC coordinator wan take una do business. If the screen or battery develops a fault, what are the chances of getting replacement parts?
Does this seller offer any form of warranty, considering the fact that your allowance release is in their back pocket?
NB: Phone looks to me like a Samsung cloned devices (2 similar devices available for sale on olx)
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by francis247(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Firstly, how sure are you about the specs? From which website did you get it?
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
francis247: Firstly, how sure are you about the specs? From which website did you get it?

From the handbill they brought and also from the sample phone they displayed,I checkEd it myself to confirm and all the specs match...
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Una NYSC coordinator wan take una do business. If the screen or battery develops a fault, what are the chances of getting replacement parts?
Does this seller offer any form of warranty, considering the fact that your allowance release is in their back pocket?
NB: Phone looks to me like a Samsung cloned devices (2 similar devices available for sale on olx)

1 year warranty...

Mayb I shld jusd grab my tecno then...g9 on my mind
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by francis247(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Firstly, what exactly is the name of the phone and how sure are you about the specs? From which website did you get it?
Secondly, does it have genuine warranty and after sales services?
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by francis247(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wiseracre:

From the handbill they brought and also from the sample phone they displayed,I checkEd it myself to confirm and all the specs match...
So no online nor offline support? I suggest you try something else.
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by mrdrizzy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
1one: If they didn't use blood money to make the phone... A Phone with specs like that on this side of creation would go for nothing less than 45K. So better shine your eye, as e be say the name na ecstacy, maybe when you buy it, with every call you make your blood will be depositing little by little in one bowl in front of one old and wrinkled face woman in the village. #JustSaying#... By the way, why would you want to buy a phone and pay in installments?.. Is it land?.. or a house?. . There are a dozen and more cheap and good Android phones that you can buy on low budget... So bro.. Don't dull!
dude its called contract.used in us of a also.ever wondered y most people in canada and the usa itself use premium fones,even though dey may be of average living..its a welcome development all network providers should look into..

Imagine selling a galaxy s5 for 20k nd mnthly deposit of 5-6k ...who wnt wonna purchase it??
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by mrdrizzy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wiseracre:

lols..dude i cnt find anything like ectasy on d net...and for a fone of such impressive specs not even showed online..hmm sense something fishy...bt nvrtheless it should be a nice device if its actually real.nd gud cost also..ur choice though!.
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by mikigen(m): 12:54am On Aug 18, 2014
@ op forget abt that phone its a pure china phone with with wack features some corpers bought it during my tym (batch A) bt regreted it so be wise dats a pure scam @ umunya camp!
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by swisscarter(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2014
CORNING GORILLA GLASS 4?
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
mikigen: @ op forget abt that phone its a pure china phone with with wack features some corpers bought it during my tym (batch A) bt regreted it so be wise dats a pure scam @ umunya camp!

Thanks...mind made up. Goin for my g9
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
swisscarter: CORNING GORILLA GLASS 4?

Yeah....
Re: Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It??? by Wiseracre(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
mikigen: @ op forget abt that phone its a pure china phone with with wack features some corpers bought it during my tym (batch A) bt regreted it so be wise dats a pure scam @ umunya camp!

Thanks...mind made up. Goin for my g9

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 10gig On Mtn Network Tested And Working Perfect / Samsung Galaxy S6 Finally Anounced To Be Released Early 2015 View Possible Specs / Simple Way To Start Loading Free Mtn Recharge Pin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.