Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Brown Sucks His Dick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Brown Sucks His Dick (1662 Views)

When Bae Sucks Life Outta U / Your Childhood Sucks If You Never Did Any Of These. / Why It Sucks To Be A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2014
My dog(Brown) licks, sniffs and plays with his pen1s until he has erection and a red, firm, long stick pops out,

He always does this somewhere hidden and whenever I come around, he pretends like he was doing nthing.

It irritates me and these days I get irritated when he comes close me.

How do I stop him
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by redcliff: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Your dog dey wa.nk grin

Wankist dogg grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Caracta(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Be nice. Get him a girlfriend! You obviously don't let the poor thing flirt around. He is on heat! Have mercy sad

4 Likes

Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
redcliff: Your dog dey wa.nk grin

Wankist dogg grin grin grin grin
i hate dogs that wankk grin
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Caracta: Be nice. Get him a girlfriend! You obviously don't let the poor thing flirt around. He is on heat! Have mercy sad
i should get him a girlfriend and then months later they will litter everywhere with puppies that i can't feed?
Brown eats too much, can't feed one more pet. It would rather be, lose one, get one.

He should not flirt. I prefer him a virgin. Virgin dogs are bigger.
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by patrickrose(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Funnicator:
i should get him a girlfriend and then months later they will litter everywhere with puppies that i can't feed?
Brown eats too much, can't feed one more pet. It would rather be, lose one, get one.

u are wicked o y are u like this imagine u as a human an sure u will not buy the idea to remain a virgin for life .. if the do needs to cross a lady allow it pls if they born u sell the puppy na.. I am pleading with u
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Caracta(f): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Funnicator:

Lol. The girlfriend can use pills na. Your moniker sef...and you want a virgin dog cheesy

I'm sure the dog would rather be castrated than remain a virgin. sad Poor thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
What breed is your dog?
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by duni04(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lol my dogs do d same. Even d females lick their *things* too
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by duni04(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
patrickrose: u are wicked o y are u like this imagine u as a human an sure u will not buy the idea to remain a virgin for life .. if the do needs to cross a lady allow it pls if they born u sell the puppy na.. I am pleading with u
Abi. Wen there's serious market for puppies undecided
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Castrate the dog or get him a female na haba grin
If you don't want the puppies, you can find someone who owns a female dog, wants pups, and doesn't mind if your Brown cross' with her.

Be good to that dog biko.
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Akunyun(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
It's not a P if you don't want puppies now, @ least yours is the male, all u need do is seek a female on heat, you might be paid for that if your dog is a pure breed (depending on agreement). what breed is your dog?
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lols
The Dog wants too LA La
Abeg allow am
Don't be wicked konji is a bastard
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by texanomaly(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Don't all dogs do this?
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by UjSizzle(f): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
texanomaly: Don't all does do this?
lol they do. Our dog's castrated but every once in a while i see him jerking off to the air undecided
It's quite disturbing though that his dog is ashamed of wanking, though I strongly suspect this is because his handler looks pretty much disappointed when he's caught.

OP wanking isn't bad for a dog. Stop making him feel bad of you help his situation sad
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Caracta:

Lol. The girlfriend can use pills na. Your moniker sef...and you want a virgin dog cheesy

I'm sure the dog would rather be castrated than remain a virgin. sad Poor thing.
dog pills ish is a joke right? Okay, my moniker is for myself, if I wanted Brown to flirt around I'd have named him Funnicator like myself.

What is difficult in being a virgin? Some male dogs do it and I just prefer them.
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
patrickrose: u are wicked o y are u like this imagine u as a human an sure u will not buy the idea to remain a virgin for life .. if the do needs to cross a lady allow it pls if they born u sell the puppy na.. I am pleading with u
but i love him, don't wanna sell or lose him
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
TheCommentsHub: What breed is your dog?
don't even know, was handed over to me as a puppy by someone dear to me. Brown was a present from a loved one.

But he is really fluffy, big with black and brown patches in his hair.
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
duni04: Lol my dogs do d same. Even d females lick their *things* too
rofl...
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
duni04:
Abi. Wen there's serious market for puppies undecided
hmmmmmmm... Don't wanna disvirgin him but if i'd make much money from sale of puppies then.....

But, no!
I probably won't love my virgin Brown anymore after that.
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Vikkiboi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
picture of your dog licking his dick or adontBlivIt
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Vikkiboi: picture of your dog licking his dick or adontBlivIt
okay he surely won't fail to perform his daily ritual tomorrow.

Will ensure I carefull take a clean photo of him at it...
Re: My Brown Sucks His Dick by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why should this be on the joke section?
I'm trying to find a solution to a problem, instead you moved it to where ribs get cracked up and down?

Seun, if you find my thread funny, I don't, so it should remain in the right section to get appropriate answers.
It is a plea and I feel users deserve the respect of having their threads in the required section, if a moderator feels otherwise, an explanation would clear all doubt!!!

So I plead, can my thread return to the original section?
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

changes / The Most Hilarious Picture Of 2015. / Things Like This Can Only Happen In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.