Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] (2113 Views)

The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War / The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Youth Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2014
According to reports, the youth Corp member went to fetch water and was carrying two buckets. The man o war behind him ordered him to give way. Today being a Sunday, it became difficult for the Corp member to know he was being ordered by a man o war. He then refused to give way.

A fight ensued and the rest is history. The guy was beaten till he bled on his face.

Camp officials are right now in the hostel addressing us.

According to them, four of them who gathered to beat him have been decamped.

1. One of the man o war's

2 and 3. Corp members gathering, almost taking laws into their hand by attempting to retaliate.

4. Camp Official addressing us in the hostel.

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by crisycent: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2014
These man o' war sha. Anyway they never tried that bullsh!t with me cos shoe get size and monkey get grade.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by echobee(f): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Wey d bleeding guy pics naaa? angry

1 Like

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2014
echobee: Wey d bleeding guy pics naaa? angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Diplommacy n Dialogue; dats wat differentiates the educated n exposed 4rm d reprobates
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by echobee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
rationalmind:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wetin? angry
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by computerboy: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
I continue to say this, if you feel you have excess strength, go to Sambisa and exercise it and stop intimidating the so-called bloody civilians.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by donigspain(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Soldiers know better not to beat corp members no matter what. They are all given proper orientation on how to handle issues. The highest they are permitted to do is to give punishments through verbal commands.

Why then should a Man O War raise his hands on a corp member?

1 Like

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by ajoskele(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
donigspain: Soldiers know better not to beat corp members no matter what. They are all given proper orientation on how to handle issues. The highest they are permitted to do is to give punishments through verbal commands.

Why then should a Man O War raise his hands on a corp member?
I wrote this earlier when the OP posted similar incident. Some corps members can be so annoying. They talk back at soldiers as if they do NOT have their families too. These soldiers are trained officers who are ready to kill at a go. Yet, they were disarmed and given orders not to to raise their hands against any otondo. I enjoyed camp very well cos I never had it in my mind to make enemies with anybody.
One thing is self-discipline, another is the respect for constituted authority!

OP, e be like sey na fight u and ur otondos dey go find for camp abi? Na ur 2nd report b dis abt camp officials and "corpers". Wey apen sev?
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by siegfried99(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
ajoskele: I wrote this earlier when the OP posted similar incident. Some corps members can be so annoying. They talk back at soldiers as if they do NOT have their families too. These soldiers are trained officers who are ready to kill at a go. Yet, they were disarmed and given orders not to to raise their hands against any otondo. I enjoyed camp very well cos I never had it in my mind to make enemies with anybody.

OP, e be like sey na fight u and ur otondos dey go find for camp abi? Na ur 2nd report b dis abt camp officials and "corpers". Wey apen sev?

Well said !

1 Like

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by macuwon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol... The funniest part of this story was the reaction of the platoon leader of d victim.. We were all vexing when suddenly he ran out frm d bathroom naked with soap all over... Ladies n children whr all over.. He didnt even seem to notice he was naked.. He just ran into the crowd and was ranting 'ITS WRONG' ! And d weird part of it was that nobody seemed to notice he was naked.. When he was tired,he strolled bk into d bathroom.. grin

rationalmind u are an amebo! U shld be in OBS grin we need reporters like u grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
ajoskele: I wrote this earlier when the OP posted similar incident. Some corps members can be so annoying. They talk back at soldiers as if they do NOT have their families too. These soldiers are trained officers who are ready to kill at a go. Yet, they were disarmed and given orders not to to raise their hands against any otondo. I enjoyed camp very well cos I never had it in my mind to make enemies with anybody.

There are several other cases of injustice I don't even report cheesy
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
macuwon: Lol... The funniest part of this story was the reaction of the platoon leader of d victim.. We were all vexing when suddenly he ran out frm d bathroom naked with soap all over... Ladies n children whr all over.. He didnt even seem to notice he was naked.. He just ran into the crowd and was ranting 'ITS WRONG' ! And d weird part of it was that nobody seemed to notice he was naked.. When he was tired,he strolled bk into d bathroom.. grin

rationalmind u are an amebo! U shld be in OBS grin we need reporters like u grin

grin grin I don't like joining departments with less stress. You people are too lazy and indolent for my liking.

That's why I joined the department that's most stressful in camp.
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by waleelite(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
rationalmind: According to reports, the youth Corp member went to fetch water and was carrying two buckets. The man o war behind him ordered him to give way. Today being a Sunday, it became difficult for the Corp member to know he was being ordered by a man o war. He then refused to give way.

A fight ensued and the rest is history. The guy was beaten till he bled on his face.

Camp officials are right now in the hostel addressing us.

According to them, four of them who gathered to beat him have been decamped.

1. One of the man o war's

2 and 3. Corp members gathering, almost taking laws into their hand by attempting to retaliate.

4. Camp Official addressing us in the hostel.

too bad
Re: Edo Youth Corp Member Bleeds As Four Man O War' Guys Mercilessly Beat Him [pics] by macuwon(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin I don't like joining departments with less stress. You people are too lazy and indolent for my liking.

That's why I joined the department that's most stressful in camp.

opposite! grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Awaiting Corpers / Nysc Members Posted To The North / Borno-katsina Nysc Batch A 2018, Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.