Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? (2264 Views)

Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by SugarBerry1: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
I had to open a new account for this in order to hide my I.d.

I'm in my mid twenties, & probably will b gettin married mid. next year.

My problem is that @ my age I sti bed wet, not regularly mayb once a month or most times once in several months like mayb 3 or 6 months. (The bottomline is dat I bedwet which i'm not proud of)

I don't want to keep anytin from my man but I don't kno if this is somtin he should kno about b4 hand, cos i'm also reasonin dat it may stop b4 then (infact i'm confused) hence I nid a constructive advise on the followin questions:
*Should I or should I not tel my fiance I bedwet or wait for him to find out probably afta d weddin?
*As a guy how will u react wen somone u plan to get married to reveal d above to u?

Pls. Nairalanders, I need ur advise & not demeanin words, i'm already down as it is already.
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by raziboi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
tell him..
if he loves u.
.Nathin will happen

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
An adult that bedwets is yet a baby.

Don't you need medical help

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by acume: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Your bedwetin can stop if you ca really work on it, dont drink much water at night, donk eat heavy food late night, try and exercise your body regularly. Try these, it may work for you, you don't need start telling your man that you bedwet if he finds out himself just give one excuse that it happened before but you don't know y, above all be prayerful, it may be an attempt To embarrass you by some forces. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by SugarBerry1: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanx @ Raziboi and Acume
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Goldenboy007(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Don't tag it as bedwetting, its a medical issue and it can happen to anybody. Let him know you have a medical issue and seek medical advise ! If you don't tell him you are merely postponing the inevitable !

6 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Waspy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
1. You need to tell him

2. You need psycho-medico-spiritual help cry
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by jnrbayano(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Not telling me is the issue and not bed-wetting itself.

For me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by AtheistD(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Urinary incontinence? I guess it might just be....
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by dotuna3(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
It depends on the heart of ur hubby to be. Some men can take it as a serious issue to split d relationship cos might think is a spiritual attack while some see it as ordinary issue dat need medical attention.

Try and dissuss issues that affect u in some ways with him first to see how he handles it. Pls put a test forward before telling him this.

I also ave a friend that has d same issue with u and has overcome it. I will get intouch with him to ask him the medical measure put in place. As a guy he is not shy to talk over it so I knw d facts would come out nd I will get intouch with u soon.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
dear d bst tin for u now is to open up n tell hm everytin. if he truely loves u, u guys wil stick togeda n ova come it. rltionship is for beta or worse. wish u all d bst in ur quest for ur solution..
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Bidex6444(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sorry ooo ... Tell him just for you to be on a safer side. The fact is that at your age you shouldn't be bed wetting. I think you need deliverance from ogun aye......sorry ones again
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by marieolae(f): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
U need to tell him my dear so he will not be surprised when you end up sleeping in the same bed. He could even use that as an excuse to cheat. So let him know the deal now, and please get some medical help because its not normal at your age
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
...hmmmmm...aal izz well,dear....i understnd how u feel n knw wat u r currently goin thru....since u sed it happens just once in a blue moon,u av to tell him...it might b very very hard telln him but just summon d courage n do wats ryt....u nid to c a doctor, start praying fervently n ask him to help u....u nid him more dan eva b4....just knw dat God in His infinite mercy ll one day turn ur bitterness to joy...

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by BoiledCorn: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Farano kiss kiss thank you very much cheesy cheesy I love you kiss kiss
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by desirewhet(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Such a hard one! U beta don't tell him, I kno its may sound odd or weird....buh don't tell him, let him found out himself, obviously dat wld b afta d weddin, u can den both find a solution to it den, buh since u love him...and u don't wana lose him..don't tell him, go ahead wit d weddin, u neva can tell, marrying him might be d solution to ur prob, myt av bin a curse put to u to scare away men, so don't eva make a mistake of telling him, ma piece#imout
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Throw open the cards,so he can decide what to do now..keeping it is just postponing the inevitable,except you go to bed always with pampers..I once dated a girl that urinated on the bed one night,I didn't act surprised at all I did all the bed sheet washing,and the clothes she wore. she was remorseful through out the day,I told her to cheer up,and didn't mention it again in our conversation,or relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by egopersonified(f): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
The issue is, how is your r/ship with him? Are you marrying him to be addressed as Mrs only? If so dont tell him. But if you are getting married becos he is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and you both love and understand one another, then you have to tell him, so u can both seek solutions together.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
On your own, seek medical help first. Hopefully, a remedy will come through cool
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoiledCorn: Farano kiss kiss thank you very much cheesy cheesy I love you kiss kiss
grin rofl em give you punany?
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by BoiledCorn: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Largas:
grin rofl em give you punany?
angry
MU
MU

Get sense!!! angry
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoiledCorn: angry
MU
MU

Get sense!!! angry
angry who should say that to the other, you boiled corn!
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
SugarBerry1: I had to open a new account for this in order to hide my I.d.

My problem is that @ my age I sti bed wet, not regularly mayb once a month or most times once in several months like mayb 3 or 6 months. (The bottomline is dat I bedwet which i'm not proud of)

I don't want to keep anytin from my man but I don't kno if this is somtin he should kno about b4 hand, cos i'm also reasonin dat it may stop b4 then (infact i'm confused) hence I nid a constructive advise on the followin questions:
*Should I or should I not tel my fiance I bedwet or wait for him to find out probably afta d weddin?
*As a guy how will u react wen somone u plan to get married to reveal d above to u?

Pls. Nairalanders, I need ur advise & not demeanin words, i'm already down as it is already.
Thanks in advance.
hmmmm... OP, let me start by saying, it depends on how open you guys relate, some guys can talk about almost anything to a girl and they can listen to almost anything. I had once bedwet before too, i drank too much liquor and i woke up in the middle of my pee grin, i had to wake the guy i was with and told him i had peed on the bed, guess what he did? he started laughing so hard, at first i was pissed but i knew the type of guy he was(a very jovial person) he just stood up, got me his boxers and shirt and we changed the bedsheets. though it never happened again sha. If you guys are really close, i see no reason why you can't tell him that you bedwet. Its not something that bad, am sure he will help you in seeking help..

(remember he's the one you are spending the rest of your life with o)

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by SugarBerry1: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
dotuna3: It depends on the heart of ur hubby to be. Some men can take it as a serious issue to split d relationship cos might think is a spiritual attack while some see it as ordinary issue dat need medical attention.

Try and dissuss issues that affect u in some ways with him first to see how he handles it. Pls put a test forward before telling him this.

I also ave a friend that has d same issue with u and has overcome it. I will get intouch with him to ask him the medical measure put in place. As a guy he is not shy to talk over it so I knw d facts would come out nd I will get intouch with u soon.

Thanx.
I'm waitin to here from u.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by SugarBerry1: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexyseun: hmmmm... OP, let me start by saying, it depends on how open you guys relate, some guys can talk about almost anything to a girl and they can listen to almost anything. I had once bedwet before too, i drank too much liquor and i woke up in the middle of my pee grin, i had to wake the guy i was with and told him i had peed on the bed, guess what he did? he started laughing so hard, at first i was pissed but i knew the type of guy he was(a very jovial person) he just stood up, got me his boxers and shirt and we changed the bedsheets. though it never happened again sha. If you guys are really close, i see no reason why you can't tell him that you bedwet. Its not something that bad, am sure he will help you in seeking help..

(remember he's the one you are spending the rest of your life with o)

Thanx dear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by ERCROSS(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
all my precedees v spoken well..
But I won't think it's a good idea to tell him..
only marriage is for Betta for worse, relationships r for worse ,for go..
though it still depends on d kind and type of man ur fiancee is..
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by mencade5(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
chimkaire: On your own, seek medical help first. Hopefully, a remedy will come through cool
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Odunharry(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
mencade5:
Lol. Has she sought any previously? Don't think so...I mean, before she opens up to her man, she should do this....
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Subom1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
You better tell him because if he is going to leave you because of this then he can still leave you after marriage. Try and seek professional help too
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by DankemzI(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2014

Thanks in advance.

Stop taking much sugar! Dnt eat or drink after 4pm
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by andyanders: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014

Thanks in advance.

I have witnessed many people having similar problem and they were only been delivered as I was meant to know that it was a spiritual issue and they were prayed for and it stopped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex / If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... / What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.