Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 4 (absolutely Shocking) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 4 (absolutely Shocking) (373 Views)

Absolutely Shocking: All Christians Must Know This. / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / Absolutely Shocking News About NIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 4 (absolutely Shocking) by dlawale(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
CNN VERSUS PNN (PRT 4)

In 2005/2006, I was driving my honda towards garki. It was a Friday night(I think). I was enjoying sweet music from the car deck. Probably my favourite song.."world's greatest" from music artist R. Kelly. I was moving along and had passed Agura Hotel in Garki. Enjoying the sweet melody and driving in some sort of okay speed; I had looked at the T-junction right ahead of me carefully and saw no up coming vehicle from both the left and right. I was okay it seemed so I wrongly didn't slow down at the T-junction ahead. All of a sudden, another strange looking car appeared in speed from the left of the T. Junction; also not looking. The speed was obvious, there was going to be a head on collision and the speed from both parties were crazy..

Well, don't expect me to explain further. I don't know what happened. Jokes apart, I REALLY don't. It was TOTALLY impossible for us to have missed each other. It was too late...... It seemed either the hospital or the morgue..... BUT.. I found his car on the other side of the road successfully while I was on the other side of my road. YEAH... I'm still as confused as you. That's the first question I'll ask the ALMIGHTY Himself once I get to heaven. How in the world did you do it? Did the car jump, go thru mine, or what? The speed can't be expressed but the car certainly made the other side faster and that's impossible to the world we know.

Do I believe this is God?... ABSOLUTELY
Do you think I'm foolish?... WELL, POLITELY AND BLUNTLY I'LL SAY THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS.

This is David Lawale.. Arrogantly showcasing God from PNN Garki Abuja, Nigeria;West Africa

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of August 2014 / Apostle A.o. Odili / What Seek Ye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.