Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police (1676 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police by akinbimatt: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ch0JVDQHdco/U_Awm2NjlgI/AAAAAAABKro/jnTk-bTx8A0/s1600/boy-pix1.gif[/img]

Amid the fear of the Ebola virus in the country, it was with disbelief that residents of Iguosa community in Ovia North East Local Government Council of Edo State ran to an uncompleted building in the area to see an 18-year-old boy, simply identified as Ighodaro, making love to a dog .

Curiously, the dog was said to have enjoyed the sex before the crowd stormed the scene. Ighodaro was in JSS 2 before he dropped out from school, due to the inability of his poor parents to pay his school fees.

He learnt welding, but, while doing that, he became a lover of dogs. He confessed to newsmen that he has slept with different dogs five times until this last episode. It was learnt that a member of the community was passing by the uncompleted building when he sighted the boy making love to the dog and raised the alarm that attracted the villagers.

Mr George Ogbonmwa, owner of the dog, expressed shock at the incident, explaining that when he saw the young man with the dog, he did not know he had an ulterior motive. “I thought he wanted to play with the dog only for him to end up in an uncompleted building where he had canal knowledge of the dog.

This is like another dream to me because I have not seen this kind of thing in my life before”. Following what the villagers described as an abomination, the Odionwere (head)of the community, Elder Clifford Igiehon, was invited to the scene and expressed shock over the incident which he described as a taboo.

He said,”We have never seen this kind of thing before in this community. This is an abominable act and we don’t want the suspect to come and corrupt other people here. What he committed was a taboo. We will call the parents to come and atone the gods but the boy will go on his own, because we cannot kill him.
But we have killed the dog because that is the first thing to do.

And because we.......

Read full post here
Re: I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police by kika23(f): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Too disgusting....... Did he give reasons for his actions?
Re: I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police by jabanz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
angry
Re: I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police by pussygotlips: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Na so kwanji take reach

Source ?
Re: I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police by wharlzywee(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
That brat should be quarantined 4 the sake of ebola spreading

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Qualities That Men Look For In Women / What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married / Does She Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.