Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY (1811 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by agriboom: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Convicted Boko Haram terrorist, Kabiru Umar aka Kabiru Sokoto, according to reports will soon start unveiling names and organisations of alleged sponsors of the dreaded Islamic sect. Sokoto will drop the names to the to the office of National Security Adviser for onward submission to President Goodluck Jonathan if amnesty is granted him, according to reports from Nigeria Pilot. He had promised to assist the government in it continued effort to halt the activities of Boko Haram only if granted presidential pardon. A security source who spoke with the publication said that the convicted sect member and his lawyer had already commenced the process. Sokoto who currently is incarcerated at Kuje Prison, Abuja and serving a life sentence is said to have already started cooperating meaningfully with some relevant security agencies on how huge amount of money were allegedly sent to the sect group by some Nigeria politicians. According to the source, as soon as the president considers Kabiru Sokoto’s request, those behind the sect group would be exposed. Umar was convicted on a two-count terrorism charge by a Federal High Court in Abuja on December 20, 2013, and sentenced to life imprisonment. The court found him guilty of facilitating the commission of terrorism acts and concealing information from security agencies on the December 25, 2011 bombing of St Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State.

Read more at TODAY: http://www.today.ng/news/kabiru-sokoto-to-name-boko-haram-sponsors-if-granted-amnesty/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kabiru-sokoto-to-name-boko-haram-sponsors-if-granted-amnesty

More like Kabiru sokoto to get amnesty if he implicates opposition! This country is a big joke!
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by pussygotlips: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Name the modafuckerzzz,

I hope PDP are not using him as a weapon against their opponents

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by Willybos(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Name d animals
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
it will be interesting
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by tuoyoojo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
As if we don't already know dem already. What has being done to that senator from bornu who has clear cut links with dem.

Pardon someone who wasted lives of innocent nigerians?

Ebele, u know na! I gat eyes on u

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by tit(f): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
which kain amnesty?
i am a dentist.
Gusau should allow me to pull his incissors.
By the time i finish pulling one, he will name all of them and add jara.

6 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by malc619(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thrash!!!!

This shows you how useless our criminal justice system is. After convicting a high-value terrorist like Kabiru they still claim not to have extracted from him details regarding the sponsorship of the terrorist sect then they're all cretinous toads.

Naming sponsors is bullshyte, he should provide verifiable evidence linking the named persons to his sect not just "parroting" the names of individuals..

Useless country filled with foolish masses!!!

*Spits in disgust*

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by Ferdinandu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Let them just lock up that animal for life or hang him. What evidence does he have to back up his claims. Why haven't he given the info since more than a year ago he was arrested. He just want to heat up the polity now with unsubstantiated claims so that he will be buying time for himself. I'm sure that people who have ties to BH which they know that he knows would have cut off that ties by now. So what evidence will they use to convict them except the words of an animal.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by Dreal1247: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
So after wasting people's lives, if still likes to live? What is the guarantee that he will not do worse when granted the so called amnesty?
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
This might be used as a tool against the opposition.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by egift(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
So how did the police got him convicted without finding out who he works for and the crimes he committed? Or the FG is just grooming an attack tool to perceived opponents as has become a trademark of Jonathan.

They guy and his sponsors should have been hanged if we are not currently under a very greedy ruler.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
The man himself is an animal. What ever he says should be taken with a pinch of salt. Only a full investigation can prove the culpability of any one so named. I don't even know why this should be in the news. One expected our law enforcement to handle this behind the scenes until investigation is completed. Nothing will come out of this news.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by Beync(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
tit: which kain amnesty?
i am a dentist.
Gusau should allow me to pull his incissors.
By the time i finish pulling one, he will name all of them and add jara.
for once I second to this method

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by ramdris(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
This really got me laughing my heart out. The story should have read " Presidency promise kabiru amnesty with huge cash if he can rope any opposition to support dss claims about apc supporting boko haram. Especially as 2015 election is around the corner. grin grin

Nothing can be more comical than this. Someone that has been in detention for over a year and suddenly realize he has the information that can get him freed and pardoned after he has been convicted.

I will not be surprise if this guy is freed, afterall mustapha was released when it was obvious he had a case to answer,.former convicted bayelsa governor was given presidential pardon and he still represented his state in national conference and same goes for bode George. To Jonathan, everything is about politics. No wonder d late azazi said pdp is boko haram and I am beginning to think so too.

11 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by kkkp: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
PDP Una no go kill person..jokers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by egbaguy: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nigeria is a JOKE
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by seunlayi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
will they pardon a murderer because he shared information they already knew? God forbid
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by tit(f): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
malc619: Thrash!!!!

he should provide verifiable evidence linking the named persons to his sect not just "parroting" the names of individuals..

*Spits in disgust*

Comot for road
Or are you scared he will put your name?

As a trained dentist, I offer my services free of charge.
I stand ready to receive the list.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by arewarepublic: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
egift: So how did the police got him convicted without finding out who he works for and the crimes he committed? Or the FG is just grooming an attack tool to perceived opponents as has become a trademark of Jonathan.

They guy and his sponsors should have been hanged if we are not currently under a very greedy ruler.

2015 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by malc619(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
tit:

Comot for road
Or are you scared he will put your name?

As a trained dentist, I offer my services free of charge.
I stand ready to receive the list.

You must be a failed and jobless dentist just like insincere9gerian..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by gebest: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
D ONE WEY DEM NAME B4 WHICH ACTION DID JONATHAN TAKE, ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD JAREE.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by omenka(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
malc619: Thrash!!!!

This shows you how useless our criminal justice system is. After convicting a high-value terrorist like Kabiru they still claim not to have extracted from him details regarding the sponsorship of the terrorist sect then they're all cretinous toads.

Naming sponsors is bullshyte, he should provide verifiable evidence linking the named persons to his sect not just "parroting" the names of individuals..

*Spits in disgust*
You have said it all.

#walks out of thread and unfollows!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by tit(f): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
malc619:

You must be a failed and jobless dentist just like insincere9gerian..

grin grin

Just pray Kabiru no put your name down.
Na that time you go know whether i sabi work.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by egift(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2014
ramdris: This really got me laughing my heart out. The story should have read " Presidency promise kabiru amnesty with huge cash if he can rope any opposition to support dss claims about apc supporting boko haram. Especially as 2015 election is around the corner. grin grin

Nothing can be more comical than this. Someone that has been in detention for over a year and suddenly realize he has the information that can get him freed and pardoned after he has been convicted.

I will not be surprise if this guy is freed afterall mustapha was released when it was obvious he had a case to answer,.former convicted bayelsa governor was given presidential pardon and he still represented his state in national conference and same goes for bode George. To Jonathan, everything is about politics. No wonder d late azazi said pdp is boko haram and I am beginning to think so too.

PDP has been patiently waiting for APC to name its candidate, so that Kabiru and other Boko Haram members will be sent on Henry Okah's failed mission of tagging opponents to terror.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by M0GIDI: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2014
If this is true, I predict Buhari would be having sleepless nights until the d-day, can't wait to visit him in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by ofala(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2014
Wait a minute.......is Kabiru Skkoto still alive? What are the worth of Nigerian lives if such a mass murderer should be dreaming of amnesty in whatever guise. May they grant him the amnesty and I pray he will take his next attack to the door steps of these Politicians and leave innocent Nigerians out of it
Re: Kabiru Sokoto To Name Boko Haram Sponsors If Granted Amnesty Read More At TODAY by egift(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift: PDP has been patiently waiting for APC to name its candidate, so that Kabiru and other Boko Haram members will be sent on Henry Okah's failed mission of tagging opponents to terror.

I said this a while ago. I was right after all. There is no list. PDP are just waiting for APC to name their any one as Candidate so that their niqqa Kabiru can put the person at the top of the list, with names of few PDP foot soldiers in it too.

PDP: Bombing Nigerians to submission since October 1st 2010 (Independence Day Bomb Blast) shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ex Senator, Ameh Ebute, From The North, Lambasts Tinubu And Buhari / Breaking! Mend Issued Threat To Attack Lagos State / PDP Using Buhari To Campaign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.