Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57201 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK:

Ok I may have been wrong on one occasion but hey you were the one who claimed that you brought civilisation to the 'wild Somalis'. When I proved to you that we came from up north you changed it to we taught Cushites how to farm and build irrigation systems. You were wrong on both occasions.
The fact is Bantu's have never conquered any land from Somalis, history proves that we conquered thousands of miles with a few good horsemen, swords and spears. Furthermore Bantus would have been complaining to the British from Mozambique if they hadn't stopped our expansion.

We introduced iron and metal tools and weapons in eastern ,southern and central Africa , so you boasting or bragging about swords and spears is funny, because when we found you ,you guys were using stones and sticks , while Bantu blacksmith were making weapons around 500BCE. You keep confirming what have been said here, we civilized you. Now say thank you
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK:

Ok I may have been wrong on one occasion but hey you were the one who claimed that you brought civilisation to the 'wild Somalis'. When I proved to you that we came from up north you changed it to we taught Cushites how to farm and build irrigation systems. You were wrong on both occasions.
The fact is Bantu's have never conquered any land from Somalis, history proves that we conquered thousands of miles with a few good horsemen, swords and spears. Furthermore Bantus would have been complaining to the British from Mozambique if they hadn't stopped our expansion.

So you left Tanzania ,Uganda ,Kenya to attack Mozambique? grin this is indeed funny, you know what I don't believe you were a threat if your story is even true , probably some raids here and there nothing to worry about, proof is mozambique is a 100% Bantu country there is no conquest without settlement where did all the Somalian conquerers go? That's if such thing ever existed
Furthermore you talking about british shows again that you are in a very recent timeline , we had already settled there for millenniums

Now if we see it form a different angle why the obsession with Mozambique ? Probably because it was your homeland and you were displaced by the powerful Bantu . Thats a guess don't tremble yet
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We introduced iron and metal tools and weapons in eastern ,southern and central Africa , so you boasting or bragging about swords and spears is funny, because when we found you ,you guys were using stones and sticks , while Bantu blacksmith were making weapons around 500BCE. You keep confirming what have been said here, we civilized you. Now say thank you

What a guy Lmao swords are made out of metal in case you didn't know that.

The reference that osystein presented even stated that southern cushites had complex civilisations in those regions.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Little correction 900BCE do you know how old that is ?

You brag about using swords in the 17 &18 th century when Bantu were colonizing half of Africa with the same swords and knives ?!

Read this http://willmore.net/fall_of_zimbabwe.htm

Artank
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

So you left Tanzania ,Uganda ,Kenya to attack Mozambique? grin this is indeed funny, you know what I don't believe you were a threat if your story is even true , probably some raids here and there nothing to worry about, proof is mozambique is a 100% Bantu country there is no conquest without settlement where did all the Somalian conquerers go? That's if such thing ever existed
Furthermore you talking about british shows again that you are in a very recent timeline , we had already settled there for millenniums

Now if we see it form a different angle why the obsession with Mozambique ? Probably because it was your homeland and you were displaced by the powerful Bantu . Thats a guess don't tremble yet

Just because you don't understand English, I will repeat it in simple English. Somalis were raiding and conquering so much land from bantus that they had complained to their British Massa and the British Massa hadn't stopped us, you would have been crying from Mozambique today. But don't worry we are not like the southern cushites, Somalis only conquer land and we don't lose.

For the millionth time Somalis are newcomers to South Somalia and Kenya so of course I'm talking about recent history.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK:

What a guy Lmao swords are made out of metal in case you didn't know that.

The reference that osystein presented even stated that southern cushites had complex civilisations in those regions.

http://willmore.net/fall_of_zimbabwe.htm

Thats political correctness , nowadays there is no such thing as primitive or uncivilized . If your civilzation was so complex and that great, why is that there is no trace of any Cushitic ''civilization" over there , while there are still trace of zimbabwe kingdom and other Bantu kingdoms and empires , stop leeching my friend, of all the Cushitic Somalian are probably the most primitive and backward talk less about back then ..you can look up about when we started manufacturing weapons, I repeat Cushitic ,Nilotic,Khoisan &co were throwing stones and using sticks
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Little correction 900BCE do you know how old that is ?

You brag about using swords in the 17 &18 th century when Bantu were colonizing half of Africa with the same swords and knives ?!

Read this http://willmore.net/fall_of_zimbabwe.htm

Artank

You don't get it do you. Although you were as you claim 'masters of the metal' we still took your land with metal. Where were the mighty Bantu when a couple of thousand Somali horsemen ran riots in your lands?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK:

Just because you don't understand English, I will repeat it in simple English. Somalis were raiding and conquering so much land from bantus that they had complained to their British Massa and the British Massa hadn't stopped us, you would have been crying from Mozambique today. But don't worry we are not like the southern cushites, Somalis only conquer land and we don't lose.

For the millionth time Somalis are newcomers to South Somalia and Kenya so of course I'm talking about recent history.

This is a lie from the pit of hell
Btw at least the British massa were powerful unlike the Somalian who got conquered by poor andnbackward italy

Now back tonyour false claims ? Were exactly the Bantu were complaining? You were conquering lands again I repeat this is common sense and has been proven throughout history there is no conquest without settlements were are the so called Somalian settlements on the lands you conquered your claims don't even make sens , you conquer lands and u don't settle on it? Furthermore , those are the birthish invaded countries closer to you : Kenya , Uganda and Tanzania so why is that you did not confront the Bantu living in those places but had to go to mozambique which if I'm not mistaken was under Portugal exploitation and British ? You are vomiting lies your brain has been polluted with, you never conquered any land on Bantu territory there are no recognized Cushitic group talk less about Somalian in Mozambique not even in Tanzania ,Uganda or Kenya and you are talking about conquering lands? Where are your proofs ? Where did you go? Where are your settlements ? Give me The names of simalians villages in those countries ,even in Kenya which is closer to you , you are at best considered as alien/immigrants when it is not refugees living in camp? So what land ? From the powerful Bantu ? Who see land as their life ? No way
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK:

You don't get it do you. Although you were as you claim 'masters of the metal' we still took your land with metal. Where were the mighty Bantu when a couple of thousand Somali horsemen ran riots in your lands?
keep on dreaming , so now it's riots not conquests lmfaomlike I said all empires have faced raids ..that's the best the Somalian could, it only shows that the wealthy Bantu dominated you and u resorted to raiding ,furthermore Bantu kingdoms were trading with European countries so them asking assistance from British navy is what it is assistance not playing massa

When you are done making up lies holla at me , lol at Somalian conquering Bantu land , the idea of such happening is indeed very laughable
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

http://willmore.net/fall_of_zimbabwe.htm

Thats political correctness , nowadays there is no such thing as primitive or uncivilized . If your civilzation was so complex and that great, why is that there is no trace of any Cushitic ''civilization" over there , while there are still trace of zimbabwe kingdom and other Bantu kingdoms and empires , stop leeching my friend, of all the Cushitic Somalian are probably the most primitive and backward talk less about back then ..you can look up about when we started manufacturing weapons, I repeat Cushitic ,Nilotic,Khoisan &co were throwing stones and using sticks

Admit it you just have this chip on your shoulder, since you didn't take any land from Somalis you decided to talk about Iraqws and weak little cushtic tribes who by the way are still present in Tanzania. LOL

I'm talking to you as a Somali while you're crying " but the Bantu are strong" all the way from Cameroon grin

Feast your eyes on this

Half of it is cushtic grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
@CAMNEWTON4PRES

I will post the accounts of Bantus crying to the British about Somalis tomorrow. Prepare yourself my Bantu friend you won't like it grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: keep on dreaming , so now it's riots not conquests lmfaomlike I said all empires have faced raids ..that's the best the Somalian could, it only shows that the wealthy Bantu dominated you and u resorted to raiding ,furthermore Bantu kingdoms were trading with European countries so them asking assistance from British navy is what it is assistance not playing massa

When you are done making up lies holla at me , lol at Somalian conquering Bantu land , the idea of such happening is indeed very laughable

Lmao @ the bolded. I'm done here tonight, I'll see you tomorrow night.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK:

Admit it you just have this chip on your shoulder, since you didn't take any land from Somalis you decided to talk about Iraqws and weak little cushtic tribes who by the way are still present in Tanzania. LOL

I'm talking to you as a Somali while you're crying " but the Bantu are strong" all the way from Cameroon grin

Feast your eyes on this

Kenya 1974? right lmfa you are a joke this is a doctored picture

I constantly check Bantu census in east Africa kenya is considered Bantu territory the largest group being also a Bantu clan, now you show me a map let's say somalians even occupies such a large portion of Kenya ,you are still under bantu administration you are indeed the definition of conquered land, no needmto say that most of the somalians living in that region are refugees coming from Somali the zone is full of refugee camps and other soamlians who settled there , just like bakassi (Nigeria vs Cameroon ) there are more Nigerians living there still it is a Cameroonian territory under Cameroon administration

Let's use words that you understand , a chip on my shoulder over what? You are the ones who started talking about Cushitic now that we have proved beyond any doubt that we shagged, dominated, conquered and civilized Cushitic u are attempting a gymnastic to remove somalians , are u guys no longer Cushitic ? Imas a Bantu from Cameroon can say the somalians never raided my land ? So ? We are talking in general Cushitic vs Bantu regardless the clan

And if indeed the Somalians escaped the Bantu domination it explains why they still remain the uncivilized in eastern Africa

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
ArtanK: @CAMNEWTON4PRES

I will post the accounts of Bantus crying to the British about Somalis tomorrow. Prepare yourself my Bantu friend you won't like it grin
I will b waiting for you tomorrow or another day , be sure that I will answer ...I will pat more recent news about somalians begging Bantu for food and Somalian women trying to put their bastards children on Bantu soldiers
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

Somalia and Djibouti (Both Ethnically Somali countries) were voted the best looking women in Africa this last month. Negroid looks are disgusting and backwards not to mention primitive.

Of all the Negroids, I can't believe a South African (whose entire black population just got out of house arrest 20 years ago is talking to me). cheesy

But stranger things have happened.

Plain ignorance again. And again you are putting down Somali people who you claim to represent.
Negroid= like Black. Primarily refer to dark skin, if you read some of the books written by Europeans
whose word "Negroid" is, you will see them refer to Somalis as "Negroid" or "Negro". The reason
why Europeans flip back and forth with the meaning of their own words and terms is because
they cant determine the meanings of their own words and terms.

You are trapped in Eurocentric pseudo science racism concepts who view all Africans as inferior to them.
It matter lest what you think of other Africans, what matters more is your promotions of eurocentric
white supremacy ideas which only served to glorify and empower euro-centric white supremacy at the expense
of everybody else. If you are a "white" troll it matters not..but if you are Somali its a different story.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
ArtanK:

Although it is not a viable reference, I've done some research myself and it turns out that the Iraqw and other groups are cushtic. I always thought they were Khoisan, they could be one of those khoisan groups that was absorbed by the southern cushites before the Bantu migration but that's just a speculation.

Dude its a known fact, it's probably on all books about the history of the region , that was the first hit on google. You really sounded ignorant and completely uninformed when you asked me for proof, thats like someone asking for proof that the were native Americans in America before the European conquest, its just not something one would seriously debate about.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: good one
I mean one didn't even need any link that's just common sense

Somalia and ethiopia ESP Ethiopia is probably the most hostile region in east Africa (aridity, volcanoes, mountains, sulfur lake etc) so why on earth will they go settle there ? If not because they were pushed to or displaced, the Bantu expansion changed the power balance and today we controls all the good lands in eastern southern and central Africa ..and I doubt we acquired it through charity

He he, I thought I'd indulge him, he seems completely uninformed, this isn't even debatable.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 1:23am On Sep 27, 2014
ArtanK:

Feast your eyes on this

My guy, in all the regions that the bantus expanded to, they occupy the most fertile regions, the arid parts is the land they left for the alians cause they have no interest in it.

There're also khoisan groups still present in Tanzania like the hadzabe and sandawe, so what's you point about the few cushitics left in Tanzania?

Compare the map you posted with these and tell me what you notice. grin

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2014
axum: So your best women looking are the ones with fake hair, and the very very very few who don't have a wide nose that is the normal of your people.

Of the hundreds of Millons of Negroids, that is what you posted. LMAO

Are you an idioooot? all those girls have wide nose. How do you know that's not their real hair?
Somali women straighten their hair too. And the picture show Lela Lopez wearing her natural hair in her crown.
The point is these women are beautiful regardless of how they wear their hair.

The white man created a lot of myth about Africans all over Africa. One of them is that most west Africans have
exaggerated wide noes, when the truth is most west African noes lay in-between their exaggerated wide version
and narrow. Another of the white man myth is that the Cushitic and Semitic speaking people of east Africa have
narrow noes and thin lips, look like white people, have straight/wavy hair, sometime even light skin and on and on.
When the truth is most Cushitic and Semitic speaking people of east Africa have thick/full lips, wide noes even when high
generally wide(and also lay between the exaggerated wide and narrow and thin ), dark skin and do not look like "white" people, the exception to all that is a minority.
But some people including some Blacks take this straw man and run with it without even thinking.
So its not surprising that you are looking at west Africans and end up been confused
when they don't fit such myth.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

Lol, dont change the subject.

Their are ugly people in every group.

But even white racists, asians, hispanics, will tell you flat out that Bantus are the ugliest and Somalis/Ethiopians are prettier.

our square forehead, straight nose, soft hair, with our brown complexion looks very noble.

You guys are short, dark, thick lips, wide nose, nappy hair, and very child like. As shown by your history of enslavement.

Ha ha sooner are later I know you would come out with it.
Because its impossible to have your views and don't look down on dark skin
which is the color most Somalis have. Along with wolly hair (that you called nappy), thick lips and wide noes,
all attributes that you use to try and insult other Africans, and that your master tell you to hate, well he tell you
to hate yourself if your are Somali.

"white racists, asians, hispanics" it shouldn't be surprising if those people go with attributes they consider
more similar to them selves as been more beautiful such as been lest robustly built. Moreover "asians, hispanics"
are not immune from been influence by European/"white" standard of beauty. You are very ignorant with no intellectual dept,
and then you of all people going to refer anyone as "child like"?

"white racists"? we know that's where your inspiration came from..man you are dumbbb!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

No one was talking about your thirsty compliments.

The people saying Somalis/Ethiopians are good looking are not only Negroids, but Whites/Arabs/Asians/Hispanics

Despite being 100 million, we Cushitics are more than half the models from Africa. look at the Negroids models like Alek Wek, lmao

Unless you are retaaarded, know that we don't care fore you, your kind were slaves in Somalia/Ethiopia only 100 years ago.

I don't think you are Somali, even if you have some connection to Somali I don't think you are native
and look like most Somali. I noticed that "Somalis" with mentality approaching yours don't look like
the most Somali.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 3:46am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

The Somalis I post are no different than normal Somalis.

While you show Bantus with weaves, who don't have Bantu features. lmao

A Somali wedding. Average Somalis.

Your loathing and hatred of Somalis is clear.
Most of those women in the picture you posted look like recent mix people
mix with non Africans..we already know what most Somalis look like, even
Somalis them selves disagree that that's how most Somalis look.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 4:30am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

South Park is a cartoon, Their are Indians darker than Somalis/Ethiopians.

You are a desperate afrocentric, who doest believe in the science of linguistics, genetics, culture, nor history all of which point to the Horn having no relations with Bantus. Even when Bantus were freed as slaves, they were untouchable. Somalis/Ethios do not refers to themselves as Black and use the word Black as derogatory and in third person All that evidence Versus your afrocentrism because your kind have accomplished nothing historically and look like Gorillas, so you must try to attach yourself to us, in order to uplift this 800 pound Bantu gorilla

Do you ever used the word "eurocentric"? I don't think so.
"Somalis/Ethios do not refers to themselves as Black and use the word Black as derogatory and in third person"
You are a liar. There is a picture on the internet out of many showing Ethiopians in Israel holding up signs
saying "I am Black and Proud" protesting Israeli anti Black racism against guests who?..themselves. The first Ethiopian miss Israel been
touted all over the world and in Israel as the fist Black miss Israel, and she and her family see and identify them selves as such.
I have never meth an Ethiopian who say they are not Black. Matter of fact they make you get the feeling that there might
be a fight if you attempt to think they are not...read that and weep.

Here is some sense for you: The Ethiopian in Israel know that they are not been discriminated against because
they are Ethiopian or Falasha or what ever their ethnic name is, but because they fit the physical description of
what is seen as Black people and are therefore Black people. Rather than denying that part of them selves because
of discrimination they assert it...so all the garbage you are posting here you speak for no one but your self.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 4:36am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

... because your kind have accomplished nothing historically and look like Gorillas, so you must try to attach yourself to us, in order to uplift this 800 pound Bantu gorilla...

Another sentence that put your claim to be Somali in question

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 5:05am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

Somalis who go to SouthAfrica are business people making money. Somalis go the northern state of kenya which is a Somali state.

All Somalis want the HIV infect Ebola carrying Negroids to leave Somalia.

Bantus have always been slaves in Somalia/Ethiopia. All the Negroids in East Africa forefathes at one time worked in a Ethiopian/Somali farm as slaves. So watch your mouth Niggggger

If racists whites whom word you just use to insult Africans called Iranians and Egyptian former president
such as Mubarak "sand nigger", what do you think they called Somalis? I will tell you: not even "sand nigger" but straight
"nigger"
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

Are Somali people African? Anyone in Africa is African. African doesnt mean Black. Africa was named after a Roman General. Were you African before it was named after that General or After.

You need to relook at yourself.

You learn your masters lines well..why isn't there Somalis here supporting you, let alone Ethiopians?
Which again put your claim to be Somali in question. What is your handle on Somalinet?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 5:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Laya:

You learn your masters lines well..why isn't there Somalis here supporting you, let alone Ethiopians?
Which again put your claim to be Somali in question. What is your handle on Somalinet?

all the somalis on here already believe what i do, none on here have said they are Black, when asked what they consider themselves.

Mind your own business, you don't need to know what my handle is.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2014
KenyanLady: Axum.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Somalis and Nigerians negroes are totally two different species of humans.

What define a person as "negro"?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Laya:

If racists whites whom word you just use to insult Africans called Iranians and Egyptian former president
such as Mubarak "sand nigger", what do you think they called Somalis? I will tell you: not even "sand nigger" but straight
"nigger"

What separates Negroids from Somalis, is We don't care what white people call us. But whites owned you so its only natural you care what the people who owned your forefathers think of you cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Axum a k a Skinny negro.

You are really messed up in the head, get a life monkey.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Laya:

What define a person as "negro"?

1- Kinky nappy hair.

2-Big wide flat nose.

3-Round head.

4-Dark skin.

5- Bigger lips.

this man is an example of negro.

Or this man.

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 2:41am On Sep 28, 2014
KenyanLady: Axum a k a Skinny negro.

You are really messed up in the head, get a life monkey.

what are you? A comedian? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.