Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? (4146 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: well.... What do you think my conclusion is?

That I support polygamy,abi?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

That I support polygamy,abi?
not at all. you already said you do not like it.
just that you keep helping them find excuse
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
I don't share.
luvablesam:

Speak for urself Coco,am sure u ar a very jealous lady!!!LOLzzzz
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Godmystrength: not at all. you already said you do not like it.
just that you keep helping them find excuse

Interesting!
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
luvablesam:

Interesting!
What part do you find interesting? the fact that i said you do not like polygamy (that's what you said) or that i said you keep helping them find excuse??
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Godmystrength: What part do you find interesting? the fact that i said you do not like polygamy (that's what you said) or that i said you keep helping them find excuse??

That I keep making excuses for them. I wasn't making 'excuses' like you claimed,just stated facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: I don't share.

Obviously
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
luvablesam:

That I keep making excuses for them. I wasn't making 'excuses' like you claimed,just stated facts.
okay then. facts noted...
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Godmystrength: okay then. facts noted...

Gracias
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by JuanDeDios: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

This was what I thought u meant too
However you may be surprised there may be some career women who are financially empowered and not under compulsion who will not mind to accommodate a second wife
Who knows..humans are weird
Did it occur to you they might have no problem with polyginy and you have no basis to impose your personal standards on them and call them weird?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by pickabeau1: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dont read anything to it

its just an alliteration

Humans have different ideas and varieties

JuanDeDios:
Did it occur to you they might have no problem with polyginy and you have no basis to impose your personal standards on them and call them weird?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by EfemenaXY: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
hrmkz: It is very obvious women have a thousand and one reasons why they will never consent to their husband taking a second wife.

But in the eventaulity that your husband sits you down and sought your permission to allow him take a second wife, why would you allow him?

NB: just fun....maybe you can think of just one reason.

O yaaa think.

What is this?

No wahala. Same way the wife should sit her husband down and "sought his permission" to allow her take a second husband!

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by GodsDivinefavor(f): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
It can never happen.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by apolonius(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Maybe "why will you accept a second husband" is a better topic.smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of 'bride Price'?. / See What A Mum Did With Her Dead Son Who Died 14 Weeks Into Pregnancy (photos) / Please My Wife Breast Has Decreased Over Days Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.