Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Question For Drupal Experts.using Views Filters For Multiple Vocabularies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Question For Drupal Experts.using Views Filters For Multiple Vocabularies (466 Views)

Who Else Is Waiting For Drupal 8? / Need Someone To Help With Server Config For Drupal. Drupal Scalability Issue / Anyone For Drupal Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Drupal Experts.using Views Filters For Multiple Vocabularies by caregivers: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
I created 2 vocabularies Make and Model
respectively for a car dealership website.The
example is below
1st Vocabulary name is Make- where i listed
terms such as Honda,Toyota,Kia etc
2nd Vocabulary is model
I have included both vocabularies in my content
type using the term reference widget with
autotagging which will enable me create terms
on the fly
I am using views to display my data in drupal 7
however i want to use views exposed filters to
select make and models so that users can
narrow their search.However i discover that when
i expose the filter for make and models it lists all
the terms it contains.
What i want is to be able to select make filter
and let the other filter which is model only show
only terms related to the value of the make which
was selected earlier
Your help will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Webdesigner Needed Urgently..... / Check It Ones More, And Table Your Observation, And Criticize It . / Make Money Online With This Hot PLR Audio Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.