Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner (11088 Views)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
acidtalk:

Student? Well, if you have no plans of settling down soon then you can date him for the experience and to while away time, otherwise, I will tell you to look for a more mature man.

As to his response to your question then it is clear he doesn't quite mean well. Since you are not a psychic or soothsayer, how will you know what is in his mind.

My humble opinion is, from what you have told me, I doubt if he has good intentions.

You see maybe playing hard to get isnt bad then you have time to suss him out. Yeah you are right....maybe his intentions arent good...wish i cud read his mind.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You see maybe playing hard to get isnt bad then you have time to suss him out. Yeah you are right....maybe his intentions arent good...wish i cud read his mind.

Now listen dear, the heart of man is desperately wicked. So if you have no intention of dating him, it is better you set the record straight instead of leading him on.

You don't want to imagine the extent guys go to revenge on a lady they perceived traumatized them psychologically and emotional. I was one a student and I am telling you what I know.

talking as an elder brother, I will tell to to lay your cards straight for him. Instead of giving him unnecessary hopes.

Some get enjoy the chase by guys only to be shown. A word they say......
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Its so unfortunate parents no longer sit with their to advice them about serious issues of life. They are too busy chasing after money. Only to realize after the have retired that majority of the problems their children are facing in life would have been avoided if they gave them that little attention while they were growing up.

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by obayaya(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
acidtalk:

Leave me to worry about that.

Boss!!!

I want to be like you when I grow up
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

Boss!!!

I want to be like you when I grow up

Like a good father will say to his son "you will be greater than me when you attain this age"

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Aitee1: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
undecided
obayaya:

Madam grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
acidtalk:

Now listen dear, the heart of man is desperately wicked. So if you have no intention of dating him, it is better you set the record straight instead of leading him on.

You don't want to imagine the extent guys go to revenge on a lady they perceived traumatized them psychologically and emotional. I was one a student and I am telling you what I know.

talking as an elder brother, I will tell to to lay your cards straight for him. Instead of giving him unnecessary hopes.

Some get enjoy the chase by guys only to be shown. A word they say......

I cant be cruel again and ignore him. Ill just be friends with him...without leading him on. Im not leading him on... I think Although i did agree to meet with him. I told him the year is almost over so i wanna focus on my books but we can be friends...but a part of me is curious...in all honest
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I cant be cruel again and ignore him. Ill just be friends with him...without leading him on. Im not leading him on... I think Although i did agree to meet with him. I told him the year is almost over so i wanna focus on my books but we can be friends...but a part of me is curious...in all honest

The whole word can suggest or advice. But surely, only you know what is best for you.

All the best.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Eden007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Whoever does the moving, please move this thread to front page.

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Dygeasy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
acidtalk:

Na your school but you go sha pay teacher. There's love in sharing biko!
hahaha...
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by tobiboss(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eden007: Whoever does the moving, please move this thread to front page.
3rded

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by siegfried99(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
acidtalk:

School Fees: 1 Carton of Malta Guiness, One Crate of Soya Malt and 1 Carton of Pringles.

grin grin

Please let me be ur first student grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by siegfried99(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dygeasy: Na your own school abi my own? grin

Professor.. I will add wine please

grin grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by obayaya(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
acidtalk:

Like a good father will say to his son "you will be greater than me when you attain this age"

Abi o grin..

Aitee1: undecided

Why you dey squeeze mouth na grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Dsage1: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
@acidtalk,you have done a wonderful analysis up there,kudos to you!

Meanwhile, I read all your replies to various posts, and I noticed you admitted that "the heart of men are easily corrupted" or "Are naturally wicked".

Who's a right man?

How do they(women) recognize the right men?

What make a man a right man?
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Aitee1: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lanes plenty for this forum oh undecided
obayaya:

Abi o grin..

Why you dey squeeze mouth na grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by obayaya(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Aitee1: Lanes plenty for this forum oh undecided

Na your lane I wan dey tonight.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Aitee1: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Afo mkpo uneghe ado angry
obayaya:

Na your lane I wan dey tonight.. tongue
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by obayaya(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Aitee1: Afo mkpo uneghe ado angry

Abadie? grin

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Dygeasy(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2014
siegfried99:

Professor.. I will add wine please

grin grin
hehehe

Feel free...

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Aitee1: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Nigga go sleep or shld I tell d whole of nl the color of ur boxer undecided
obayaya:

Abadie? grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by obayaya(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Aitee1: Nigga go sleep or shld I tell d whole of nl the color of ur boxer undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take microphone tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Aitee1: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Microphone? That's kinda small will rather go for a megaphone so'll be heard loud and clear tongue
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take microphone tongue
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by guente02(m): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2014
What of in a situation where you already told the girl you're coming to see her to discuss (asking her out) but before the day came you changed your mind because you don't see that commitment in her. We've been close friends for a while and I've been letting her know i have feelings easily noticed from our type of conversation and my inputs. But she cant call or even text and I perceive this as she's not interested. How do i go about this?
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Ivanspring: I am guilty oh... cry
Repent and sin ησ more dear..
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:11am On Aug 18, 2014
acidtalk:

You remind me on a lady I met some 4years ago. After 2 outings and one visit she was asking when I will come over to meet her parents.....in my mind I was baby, even if Obama was your father and Bill gates your uncle, it will take me nothing less than 3 months to know you before any form of commitment.

I stopped seeing her, and in less than 2months later I heard she was getting married the following month.
Seriously fah. Τђε̣ same happened to me and all I could do was laf and said ''marriage just like dat
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:33am On Aug 18, 2014
acidtalk:

School Fees: 1 Carton of Malta Guiness, One Crate of Soya Malt and 1 Carton of Pringles.
nah dis one I take knw say nah cus Op nor dey do beer nah em give him dat much sense. I'm subscribing to tutorials too. #GodBlessAcidtalk
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by obayaya(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Aitee1: Microphone? That's kinda small will rather go for a megaphone so'll be heard loud and clear tongue

You might wanna broadcast it with CNN.. it has a worldwide coverage wink

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: tell them. forming hard to get will get u nowhere especially with a guy like me. gone are d days when guys are ready to Chase after a lady for 7 years
shocked shocked
Seriously?
You should be able to figure out if a girl is interested in you or not and know when to walk
I know that the seven years mentioned may be ironical but it's surprising that some guys will continue to disturb you even as long

Again most guys mistake flat refusal to playing hard to get which gives me a course for concern sometimes
Personally I've had issues with that cos my decision of staying off relationship for now has been misconstrued for playing hard to get.
Thankfully they cant specifically say I am choosy cos there is no one they can claim that this is the guy(my kinda choice) either in open or in secret.

Oga Acidtalk I have some reservations over your write up sha, but am not really ready to poke holes on them now.
However some of the issues raised are the bane of we girls in hooking up.

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
guente02: What of in a situation where you already told the girl you're coming to see her to discuss (asking her out) but before the day came you changed your mind because you don't see that commitment in her. We've been close friends for a while and I've been letting her know i have feelings easily noticed from our type of conversation and my inputs. But she cant call or even text and I perceive this as she's not interested. How do i go about this?

Just withdraw since it is obvious she has no interest in you. There are 7 billion people on planet Earth. Don't let 1person make you feel bad.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Larrysky(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Fp please. Our ladies need to read this. I am intrigued... Never knew playin hard to get is now old news..

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by cybug: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nice work Acidtalk... Always on point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / Chubby Male Sex Doll (pics) / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.