Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Help On Installing Spc Component - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Installing Spc Component (1229 Views)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / Joomla Component For A School Management System / Help On Installing Mysqli Extension For PHP On A Linux Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Installing Spc Component by Lastdon02(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please I Need help instaling Spc3 and 4 Component.
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by CMSguru: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
guy please i need spc3...can we talk on cmsguru1991@gmail.com
Lastdon02: Please I Need help instaling Spc3 and 4 Component.
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by hilaryiwens05: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
wat help do u need
Lastdon02: Please I Need help instaling Spc3 and 4 Component.
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by Lastdon02(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
CMSguru: guy please i need spc3...can we talk on cmsguru1991@gmail.com

cms guru mine is not cracked it can b used only by one user if u need a bolk sms with complit script nd installation video holla @ me sample @ smsBase.tk
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by Lastdon02(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
hilaryiwens05: wat help do u need

A to Z on the installtion i just bugt it Spc3 and i am a kind of new to installing component pls help me with d tips
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by Jackieriel(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is very simple
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by felibrain: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Lastdon02:

A to Z on the installtion i just bugt it Spc3 and i am a kind of new to installing component pls help me with d tips
log in to joomla, point to extensions and click on extension manager from the drop down menu. Upload the zip file you downloaded from the email they sent to you and click install.
If the installation was successful you will notice a new item has been added to the list under COMPONENTS tab. You can do the remaining configuration from there.
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by Lastdon02(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
felibrain: log in to joomla, point to extensions and click on extension manager from the drop down menu. Upload the zip file you downloaded from the email they sent to you and click install.
If the installation was successful you will notice a new item has been added to the list under COMPONENTS tab. You can do the remaining configuration from there.

thanks alot sir. Please can i have your mobile number? still nee to ask .
Re: Help On Installing Spc Component by Samabu07(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lastdon02:

Contact who sold it to you for installation tips.

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje's Support Group Campaign Website / Get Remita And Interswitch WHMCS Module For FREE / Deleted post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.