Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 (40976 Views)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Chynx(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Well I am very proud to answer a Manchester City Fan .Besides since they introduced premier league In Feb. 1992 I know many in there that never smelt it and the winners they are only Blackburn, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, five in number. My point is that Liverpool Fans cheering Mario , am guessing they cheer will not turn to tears
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Chynx(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
iiichidodo: na the symptoms wey go make chelsae collect like three kondo this afternoon…

Lol. You like fight pass quarrel o.

I am certain that your doubt will be cleared before your wristwatch hits the 3:30 pm mark.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by iiichidodo: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chynx:

You like fight pass quarrel o. I really wish you could stake on Chelsea losing.

You will have a rethink before your wristwatch hits the 3:30pm mark.
How you know i like fight?! I just want an egg on mourinho's face even though we would be using an handicap to stake the game...
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Dewze(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Everyday on NL front page we see Chelsea vs Asernal, Manchester United vs Manchester Divided, Manchester City vs Manchester village. We never get to see Kano Pillars vs Warri Wolves or Eyimba vs whatever. And we call this forum "Naira"land. God is watching o?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Chynx(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dewze: Everyday on NL front page we see Chelsea vs Asernal, Manchester United vs Manchester Divided, Manchester City vs Manchester village. We never get to see Kano Pillars vs Warri Wolves or Eyimba vs whatever. And we call this forum "Naira"land. God is watching o?

Most surfers don't have antivirus installed on their handsets.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Tval(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
chimoz: We are surely winning today.
Tval abeg come Gimme Isi ewu

Bro help us manage this one.

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Chynx(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
iiichidodo: How you know i like fight?! I just want an egg on mourinho's face even though we would be using an handicap to stake the game...

So which lucky club is proud to have you as a fan? You don't seem the shy type to me...so tell me.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by iceberylin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
c 5:1 L cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by metorichmond(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ppppppuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee, in ice prince voice. Another 3point
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by PedroJP(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Leave our threads make we know the one wey dey worry us!
lwkm
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tval:

Bro help us manage this one.
Yummylicious.....Thank you bro.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
I hope Chelsea looses, so I could create some mischief today.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Casey001(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
GUYS TODAY PREDICTIONS 90%

CHELSEA
FC Salzburg
Olympiakos
Celtic
Sporting
Dundee Utd
Zenit St Petersburg
FC Porto

STAKE WISE

Premier League week 2 Hot Betting Tips and other League Sure Predictions: check out here >>> http://preditplus.com/premier-league-week-2-hot-betting-tips-league-sure-predictions/
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Chynx(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest: I hope Chelsea looses, so I could create some mischief today.

Wake up babes...its way past midday! grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chynx:

Wake up babes...its way past midday! grin

Who bi you?.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Funjosh(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tval: After surviving an early scare in their Premier
League opener to a newly promoted club, Chelsea will try for a more controlled start in their home opener against another newcomer this weekend. The Blues came from behind to beat Burnley 3-1 on Monday evening, and welcome Leicester City to Stamford Bridge on Saturday for the clubs' first top-flight meeting in over a decade. Two Chelsea off-season arrivals made an instant impact in Monday's victory at Burnley to help the club to a comfortable result after an early scare.
Diego Costa leveled the scores in the 17th minute after the ball rebounded to him off the post, while Cesc Fabregas marked his return to the Premier League in creative fashion with a wonderful assist for Andre Schurrle in the 21st minute and another set-up for Branislav Ivanovic in the 34th.
"We have a lot of work to do, we can play better," Schurrle told the club's official website. "We played well but there's always room for improvement.

"(The new signings) all played very well. Diego
scored his first goal which was very important for him. We saw with Cesc he always wants the ball. He likes to produce passes, like he did for me with the goal."
The Blues fell behind in the 14th minute when
Scott Arfield's vicious strike left goalkeeper
Thibaut Courtois picking the ball out of the back of the net in the opening minutes of his English football career.
"When you play against a team who have come up from a lower division, they are used to winning games," Courtois said. "With the home crowd, they put the pressure on and scored early but we had a good reaction and scored three goals." Chelsea (1-0-0) have won their last 11 Premier League home openers, but they'll remember their last matches at the Bridge in the spring as a bit more trying. The Blues suffered Jose Mourinho's only home league defeat in either of his two managing stints with the club in a 2-1 loss to Sunderland on April 19 before closing the home campaign with a scoreless draw against relegated Norwich City on May 4. Success has been easier to come by against the Foxes with six straight victories across all competitions. Though the clubs last met in league
play back in 2004, the Blues defeated Leicester 5-2 in a 2012 FA Cup quarterfinal at Stamford Bridge behind Fernando Torres' brace.
Leicester (0-1-0) - the Championship's best away club last season with 47 points in 23 matches and a 13-game unbeaten streak to end the campaign - opened with a promising 2-2 home draw with Everton on Saturday. Substitute Chris Wood scored in the 86th minute to earn the Foxes a point against a top-five 2013-14 club in their first Premier League match since 2004. Nigel Pearson's side also came from behind in the 22nd minute thanks to summer-signing Leonardo Ulloa's goal, which came just two minutes after Everton opened the scoring. "He has shown a lot of qualities," Pearson told the club's official website of the former Brighton striker. "His strength and work rate may surprise a few people today. He is a real team player. Our
players have very quickly recognised his
strengths. "When you become a club's record signing there is an added pressure which goes with that. He has handled that very well."
The Foxes might not be able to bank on a late
equalizer at the Bridge. Chelsea's defence
conceded 11 home goals in 2013-14, which
matched Arsenal for the lowest total in the
league.

CREDIT- KEVIN CHROUST (STATS Writer)

Match Appointments Referee: Lee Mason Assistants: M Mullarkey, M Wilkes Fourth Official: A Taylor

Another 3points for us UP BLUES grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Tval(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chelsea are looking for their 50th win over Leicester (all comps). we’ve W49 D29 and L24 of 102 matches to date.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by mahyowah(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
please which Supersport station will show this match?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by makkitush: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
THIS WEEK PREDICTIONS
CHELSEA 6-0 LICESTER.C.
EVERTON 2-2 ARSUNAL.
S'LAND 2-1 MANURE.
MANCITY 3-2 LOSERPOL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by DMainMan: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
up Arsenal. We will certainly win our match against Everton flawlessly. Meanwhile, Chelsea will struggle to draw. Mark my word. On the other hand, read below:

CONVERSATION BETWEEN ARSENAL FAN
AND A CHELSEA FAN

Chelsea fan: Chelsea is bigger than Arsenal
Arsenal fan: Why.....How?

Chelsea fan: Because we always win
trophies

• Arsenal fan: But we have more
trophies than you

Chelsea fan: Those are history

• Arsenal fan: Has Chelsea ever went a
season unbeaten?

Chelsea fan: NO

• Arsenal fan: Has Chelsea ever won
Golden EPL trophy?

• Arsenal fan: Ok i see, did Chelsea have 13
EPL?

• Arsenal fan: Ok, did Chelsea have 11 FA
Cup?

• Arsenal fan: Was Chelsea founded before
Arsenal?

• Arsenal fan: then who was founded at
first, Chelsea or Arsenal ?

Chelsea fan: Arsenal was founded before
Chelsea, but thats history, we at Chelsea
we always win trophies.

• Arsenal fan: How many fans came out for
your Champions League cup parade in
London?

Chelsea fan: 90,000 fans

• Arsenal fan: Correct., how many fans
came out for Arsenal FA Cup parade in
London?

Chelsea fan: 250,000 fans

• Arsenal fan: Correct! So how is Chelsea
bigger than Arsenal?

Chelsea fan: We always win trophies

• Arsenal fan: how many trophies Chelsea
have in total? Then tell me how many
trophies Arsenal have in total ?

Chelsea fan: Emm, emmm, sorry no
comment

• Arsenal fan: At present we have the FA
Cup and Community Sheild, you are trophyless, in history, Arsenal
have 40 trophies, Chelsea have 24 trophies

Chelsea fan: But we have Champions
League, you don't have

• Arsenal fan: Does that make you
bigger than us?

Chelsea fan: YES!

• Arsenal fan: Nottingham forest has TWO
Champions League, does that make
Nottingham better than Chelsea?

Chelsea fan: ... he ran away

Why wont he run? Well it is so good to be special as Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by DMainMan: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest: I hope Chelsea looses, so I could create some mischief today.
We ar on d same page

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
DMainMan:
We ar on d same page

Okay; Good for you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by hensben(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
luvola: Chaii. see bitterness here.. Law maxims..... delay defeat equity# If I open any thread first ,it will make front page . There is no law barring me not to open any thread be it Chelsea therefore take me to court if I open Chelsea thread. hahahhahaha.Lwkmd

****Run out of thread******
'If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts'.-hensben
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
iiichidodo:Like if you want Chelsae to Lose..10000000000000000 likes
iiichidodo: 10000000000000000 likes

If you hating you just need some pü.ss.y undecided

Chelsea grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Havilah93(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
3 sure points. . . cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Tval(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chai.. Ban no good o.. At last I av been fred
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Jesuspikin87(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
iiichidodo: See you during the match..We will be right here givin commentary and trolling....don't run o!..

badt guy grin grin....No wahala!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by luvola(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Manchester united go hear am for Sunderland tomorrow at the stadium of light . stadium of light is a difficult place to go.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ten Men Went to Mow

One man went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!,
One man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!,
Went to mow a meadow,

Two men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Three men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Four men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Five men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Six men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Six men, five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Seven men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Seven men, six men, five men, four men, three men,
two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Eight men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Eight men, seven men, six men, five men, four men,
three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

Nine men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Nine men, eight men, seven men, six men, five men,
four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

(everyone standing)
Ten men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
(aside) Meadow!
Ten men, nine men, eight men, seven men, six men,
five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
(aside) Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

(arms extended: \0/)
Chelsea!
(clap x 3 above head: \0/)
Chelsea!
and repeat until you realise that everyone else
has sat down because it's now half time
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by informative: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
DMainMan: up Arsenal. We will certainly win our match against Everton flawlessly. Meanwhile, Chelsea will struggle to draw. Mark my word. On the other hand, read below:

CONVERSATION BETWEEN ARSENAL FAN
AND A CHELSEA FAN

Chelsea fan: Chelsea is bigger than Arsenal
Arsenal fan: Why.....How?

Chelsea fan: Because we always win
trophies

• Arsenal fan: But we have more
trophies than you

Chelsea fan: Those are history

• Arsenal fan: Has Chelsea ever went a
season unbeaten?

• Arsenal fan: Has Chelsea ever won
Golden EPL trophy?

• Arsenal fan: Ok i see, did Chelsea have 13
EPL?

• Arsenal fan: Ok, did Chelsea have 11 FA
Cup?

• Arsenal fan: Was Chelsea founded before
Arsenal?

• Arsenal fan: then who was founded at
first, Chelsea or Arsenal ?

Chelsea fan: Arsenal was founded before
Chelsea, but thats history, we at Chelsea
we always win trophies.

• Arsenal fan: How many fans came out for
your Champions League cup parade in
London?

Chelsea fan: 90,000 fans

• Arsenal fan: Correct., how many fans
came out for Arsenal FA Cup parade in
London?

Chelsea fan: 250,000 fans

• Arsenal fan: Correct! So how is Chelsea
bigger than Arsenal?

Chelsea fan: We always win trophies

• Arsenal fan: how many trophies Chelsea
have in total? Then tell me how many
trophies Arsenal have in total ?

Chelsea fan: Emm, emmm, sorry no
comment

• Arsenal fan: At present we have the FA
Cup and Community Sheild, you are trophyless, in history, Arsenal
have 40 trophies, Chelsea have 24 trophies

Chelsea fan: But we have Champions
League, you don't have

• Arsenal fan: Does that make you
bigger than us?

Chelsea fan: YES!

• Arsenal fan: Nottingham forest has TWO
Champions League, does that make
Nottingham better than Chelsea?

Chelsea fan: ... he ran away

Why wont he run? Well it is so good to be special as Arsenal.
u are a secondary school student if no ur gp no rrach 1 see as u dey fink spits out in disgust
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Blue Flag

Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
From Stamford Bridge to Wemb(er)ley
We'll keep the blue flag flying high

Over Land and Sea

We all follow the Chelsea
Over land and sea - And Leicester!
onnnntooo vi-ic-toreee
(altogether now)
Over land and sea - And Leicester!
onnnntooo vi-ic-toreee

Blue is the Colour

Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 1
Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 2
Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.

Super Chelsea

And it's super Chelsea
Super Chelsea F.C
We're by far the greatest team...
the world has ever seen
(repeat)

Super Frank

Super, super Frank
Super, super Frank
Super, super Frank
Super Frankie Lampard

(repeat)

We Love You Chelsea

We Love You Chelsea, we do
Oh Chelsea we love you!

(repeat)

Come on Chelsea

Come on Chelsea, Come On Chelsea (repeat)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 18th August 2019 / List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.