Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? (5656 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
missbronze: Ba**stard.

An end result of a broken condom between a woman and a monkey.

Sweerie u really don't need to mind d crazy dude.. just ignore him okay... wink

3 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I would so marry a Yoruba guy. I love the yoruba people, my bestie is yoruba...
Reasons:-
- They usually come in my favorite dark shade and calm too. grin.
-I have been opportuned to live amongst them, and if I have to marry outside my ethnic group, e gats be 1 that I understand the language - Yes I understand yoruba

I would like the 1 da bears names like
-Segun
-Wale (I love this name like crazy)
-Femi (very Romantic name)
-Yinka
-Ayo(mide) (I just like the Ayo)
Lolll.
lol....I can sight my name on that list.....
as for me o, I'm marrying an ibo girl, Adanna Majesta smiley
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dwilliams: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yeah,every1 wan marry Edo,Why ?

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
pineed:

Sweerie u really don't need to mind d crazy dude.. just ignore him okay... wink
Lol. This one no be sweerie things...
2 people no dey mad @ the same time, she should have just ignored him.
That's why we are women, I think we should always solicit for peace, not play along with trouble.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. This one no be sweerie things...
2 people no dey mad @ the same time, she should have just ignored him.
That's why we are women, I think we should always solicit for peace, not play along with trouble.

Nice one..
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Am seeing this for the first time

Was actually referring to the movie
Ehen

Which movie are u talking about?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dytbabe: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
xtervaganza: Ehen

Which movie are u talking about?

The rainbow tribe
Google it lol
Not like I like the movie sef bt I have come across the movie severally.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I would so marry a Yoruba guy. I love the yoruba people, my bestie is yoruba...
Reasons:-
- They usually come in my favorite dark shade and calm too. grin.
-I have been opportuned to live amongst them, and if I have to marry outside my ethnic group, e gats be 1 that I understand the language - Yes I understand yoruba

I would like the 1 da bears names like
-Segun
-Wale (I love this name like crazy)
-Femi (very Romantic name)
-Yinka
-Ayo(mide) (I just like the Ayo)
Lolll.
Hmmmm....really

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by oluamid(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
donpeey22: If i have my way i would not marry an Igbo girl, but family and culture might force me to. I'd prefer edo or yoruba babe. My reason: most of 'em combine both being sexy and intelligence in one, unlike igbo girls that the sexy ones would be dundies while the intelligent ones would be furgly.8-)

Lolz, thats a lie except you have met all the Igbo girls which I very much doubt. Intelligence has nothing to do with beauty and vice versa.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by drnoel: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
i already married outside my tribe
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xp17(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
missbronze: Thanks dear.

really? u are from Edo?

I can bet my 2cent.., U will be a nice guy.

Edo people has been too good to me.

I am Igbo.
Edo (bini) people are nice because they are raised without traits of chauvinistic mien, they are very open minded to all and accept everyone irrespective of where you hail from. you hardly see an Edo (bini) person talking down other folks ethnicities, they believe in egalitarianism , unlike the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Above all, they Edos(bini) are the most civilized amongst other Nigeria ethnic groups.

I'm from Edo state.
proudly Nigerian.

@topic, a Yoruba would be my preference. I'm a diehard fan of their culture and I like the way their women bend their knees whenever they are greeting.

if I was to practice polygamy, I'd marry a bini and a Yoruba . I like large family, but being skeptical if it would fit into today's settings. sometimes fate can be so funny, who knows where fate is leading to? maybe neither of those listed above, maybe not even amongst the tribes in Nigeria, maybe somewhere in Africa, maybe a colored lady. #fate!

disclaimer: this is just some random preference, nothing to do with tribal superiority.

4 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yoruba all the way. Maybe fulani though...

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by mysterious12(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Anyone as long as she has the qualities + she fine and standard quantities wink grin cheesy
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
my first choice would be ibo, i once had a friend frm Abia state nd till today i still haven't found any like him words are not enough to describe him ,i love their culture,accent nd names. yoruba would come second though the ones i've met complains alot.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by kika23(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yoruba for life......... YORUBA
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Royaltriplee: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: no I just don't like igbo guys. Finish
wat abt the EFIK(CALABAR)?

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by tpia1: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
dwilliams: Yeah,every1 wan marry Edo,Why ?

That's because they generally appear more open minded than other tribes.

Sort of an oyinbo attitude.

I doubt all of them are open minded though, just that when they are, it seems more obvious for some reason.

however, this trait also has its downside as is demonstrated on nairaland.

its not an automatic system of checks and balances.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by tpia1: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Topic

I grew up in the village so I'm not into all that.

However, some other tribes have qualities that are very admirable.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluamid:

Lolz, thats a lie except you have met all the Igbo girls which I very much doubt. Intelligence has nothing to do with beauty and vice versa.
I know what I'm saying!8-)8-)8-)
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Yoruba all the way. Maybe fulani though...
You're Yoruba, aren't you? smiley
@post, fulani abeg. No wait! Calabar! chai I love calabar gals.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by tpia1: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
BoboYekini:
@post, No wait!

Typical
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
tpia1:

Typical
What? undecided
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe:

The rainbow tribe
Google it lol
Not like I like the movie sef bt I have come across the movie severally.
Ehen.....will Google it later

And how did u come across movie severally?

U love going for movies I guess?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dytbabe: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2014
xtervaganza: Ehen.....will Google it later

And how did u come across movie severally?

U love going for movies I guess?

I HAVE GOT A DAMN TV

grin grin grin grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe:

I HAVE GOT A DAMN TV

grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha

Oh dear ........

Well I hardly watch TV

I only play games when I'm idle at home
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dytbabe: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
xtervaganza: hahahahahahahahaha

Oh dear ........
Well I hardly watch TV
I only play games when I'm idle at home

Good for u
Ok bye
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xtervaganza(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe:

Good for u
Ok bye
where d hell are u going ?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by nicechic(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Igala...all the way. And Maybe Igbo
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by andyanders: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Calaba ladies should have been it cus they know how to take care of a man and also neatness.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by 3coins(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2014
delta. . .they are cute cheesy
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by jennylove7575(f): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2014
I would marry the Tivs in benue state. because I love adventures.. I heard they use their wives as tools for sexaual satisfaction of their male guests as a form of entertainment. when a male guest visits, like the husbands friend. Its the wife duty to warm the guest bed at night as part of the hosting. grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
jennylove7575: I would marry the Tivs in benue state. because I love adventures.. I heard they use their wives as tools for sexaual satisfaction of their male guests as a form of entertainment. when a male guest visits, like the husbands friend. Its the wife duty to warm the guest bed at night as part of the hosting. grin

Jenny don't tell me you love the idea of being used to sexually entertain a male guests.. angry sad
I think Edo men fare better.. we treat our women like queens.. grin

Nice pic by the way... notthinghill?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Beautiful Chinese Women / When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.