Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Help Mods, Supermods. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Mods, Supermods. (514 Views)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Mods, Supermods, Admins Why Was This Thread Removed From The Front Page? / Open Plea To Mods And Supermods In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Mods, Supermods. by james809: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please my account was banned by the antispam bot. While am very sure i didn't break any rule, I would also like to know what the bot searches for before issuing a ban. I created a thread and replied questions that was asked. Would have posted the exact reply I gave before the ban but I fear the bot will increase my ban.
I asked a fellow nairalander to help me post the reply and notify the followers on my thread of my account ban and he got a ban also. now am sensing it as too do with a keyword we both used.

Would really appreciate if I get a reply soon.
Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
You were erroneously banned by the spambot. It had been undone. Apologies.
Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by james809: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: You were erroneously banned by the spambot. It had been undone. Apologies.
Thanks alot...really appreciate this. please help me look into this issue as i am really confused. the Mod in the travel ads section keep deleting my Thread. i really dont know the reason as i made sure i posted my advert in the advert section of the travel category.
i have attached an image of the exact content of my post. i wouldnt know why she keeps removing and hiding my threads. one thing that comes to mind is perhaps shes afraid of competition.
Also is there a limit to where a new user can post?

Thanks ones again.

Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2014
james809: Thanks alot...really appreciate this. please help me look into this issue as i am really confused. the Mod in the travel ads section keep deleting my Thread. i really dont know the reason as i made sure i posted my advert in the advert section of the travel category.
i have attached an image of the exact content of my post. i wouldnt know why she keeps removing and hiding my threads. one thing that comes to mind is perhaps shes afraid of competition.
Also is there a limit to where a new user can post?

Thanks ones again.
The thread in question was hidden because you've already created a similar thread in the Adverts Section. Multiple adverts for the same product or services isn't permitted here on the forum. Regards.
Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by james809: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: The thread in question was hidden because you've already created a similar thread in the Adverts Section. Multiple adverts for the same product or services isn't permitted here on the forum. Regards.
Thanks for your swift responses.
Since i cant have multiple. please help move this to travel ads . i guess since its travel related its better there.
i hope she wont delete it there.

Thanks alot . really appreciate the kind gesture.
Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
james809:
Thanks for your swift responses.
Since i cant have multiple. please help move this to travel ads . i guess since its travel related its better there.
i hope she wont delete it there.

Thanks alot . really appreciate the kind gesture.
She/He won't. If she/he does, please let me know. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by james809: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: She/He won't. If she/he does, please let me know. Regards.
Thanks Mr Obinoscopy... Really appreciate this.
you have been really helpful in the last 12hours. Only wish other mods will emulate you.
Thanks ones again.
Re: Help Mods, Supermods. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2014
james809:
Thanks Mr Obinoscopy... Really appreciate this.
you have been really helpful in the last 12hours. Only wish other mods will emulate you.
Thanks ones again.
You're welcome. It's my pleasure to be of service.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To September Nairalanders + Wish. / Three Suspected Fraudsters Arrested By Efcc for attempted hacking / RCCG Members Are Epidemic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.