Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George (2075 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Dreams are messages from God and dreams shows you how to find meaning in your life, how to fulfill your own destiny, how to realize the greater potential of your life.

Dreams are rich with symbols, archetypes and metaphoric meaning, dreams are an invaluable healing instrument and when regularly processed and understood can be a pathway to a better life, healed relationships, fulfilling your life’s purpose and greater abundance

Dreams are powerful vehicles in which to solve your daily issues for they provide ideas, solutions and insights. Dreams are store houses of information, especially when you ask for answers to specific concerns

Dreams work to solve problems of the dreamer’s conscious waking life and they work to quicken in the dreamer new potentials which are his/hers to claim.” Such is the capacity of your dreams

Dreams can be very helpful in your life’s journey because they broadly cover the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life. Their scope and depth is immense

It’s important to keep in mind that each of your dreams, however silly or insignificant they may first appear to be are abundant with information. They only await your willingness to learn

Further, dreams are meant to help you, not scare you. Being “stories of information,” they are expressed from the spiritual world to you

Countless times I’ve heard people exclaim, “I want to learn from my dreams but mine seem so weird or negative that I’m hesitant to work with them.”

There was a time in my life that I felt the same way but through prayers and fasting I’ve become very familiar with dreams and it interpretations

I am no longer afraid to look at what my dreams are telling me. My dreams have been such a big part of my spiritual growth that I know with absolute conviction they appear only to help me.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: Acts 2:17, Genesis 40:8, Ecclesiastes 5:7, Numbers 12:6, Daniel 4:19-36, Daniel 7:1-7, Job 33:15, Joel 2:28, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Daniel 2:28, Daniel 2:1-49, Genesis 46:2, Daniel 10:14, Daniel 9:21, Zachariah 10:2, Daniel 8:15, Revelation 7:1

LEARN THE INTERPRETATIONS OF YOUR DREAMS NOW

1. ANIMALS: It means you are connected to nature. Playing with one particular animal every time means you possess that animal spirit and being chased by a predator means spiritual attack or you are holding back repressed emotions like fear, aggression, frustration or depression

2. BABIES: It means you have desire to produce offspring or you need to be loved. It also means a new start

3. BEING CHASED: It means you are feeling threatened. Pray against threats

4. CLOTHES: It means how you want other people to perceive you and if it is a shabby clothing or won out clothing; it means you are unattractive. So you need to start being attractive

5. CRUCIFIX: It means an end to a particular phase of your life

6. EXAMS: It means self evaluation

7. DEATH: It means good or bad change is about to occur. Pray against every bad change

8. FALLING: It means losing control or failing. Pray against failures

9. FAULTY MACHINES: It means intellectual dullness. Pray for wisdom

10. FLYING: It means breakthrough or good/bad spiritual powers

11. FOOD: It means good or evil agreement. Pray against evil agreement

12. DEMONS: It means you should change your negative thoughts.

13. HAIR: It means glory and cutting your hair means losing your glory. Pray for divine glory

14. HANDS: It means achievement but when hands are tied up, it means hindrances

15. HOUSE: It means memories that must be resolved.

16. KILLING: It means you are desperate and you can do anything to get what you want

17. MARRIAGE: It means your desire to wed or your desire to start a new venture

18. MISSING A TRANSPORT: It means you have escape death or you will miss an opportunity

19. MONEY: It means greed or your desire to have more money

20. MOUNTAINS: It means obstacles but if you dream of climbing a mountain it means breakthrough

21. NUDITY: It means you will be exposed

22. PEOPLE UNFAMILIAR: It means changing your environment and making new friends

23. RADIO AND TV: It means good or bad communication

24. ROADS: It means direction in life or your choices in life

25. SCHOOL: It means understanding some important areas of your life

26. SEX: It means intimacy or your desire for sex or you are having an affair with a spirit entity

27. TEACHERS: It means authority figures

28. TEETH: Losing your teeth means old age

29. TRAPPED/CAGED: It means stagnancy

30. VEHICLES: It means control

31. WATER: It means life. Calm water means peace, unsettled water means trouble and swimming or playing with aquatic animals means possession with marine spirits

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.georgeolaye.com
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by akinvest(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Godprophet: Dear Beloved

Dreams are messages from God and dreams shows you how to find meaning in your life, how to fulfill your own destiny, how to realize the greater potential of your life.

Dreams are rich with symbols, archetypes and metaphoric meaning, dreams are an invaluable healing instrument and when regularly processed and understood can be a pathway to a better life, healed relationships, fulfilling your life’s purpose and greater abundance

Dreams are powerful vehicles in which to solve your daily issues for they provide ideas, solutions and insights. Dreams are store houses of information, especially when you ask for answers to specific concerns

Dreams work to solve problems of the dreamer’s conscious waking life and they work to quicken in the dreamer new potentials which are his/hers to claim.” Such is the capacity of your dreams

Dreams can be very helpful in your life’s journey because they broadly cover the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life. Their scope and depth is immense

It’s important to keep in mind that each of your dreams, however silly or insignificant they may first appear to be are abundant with information. They only await your willingness to learn

Further, dreams are meant to help you, not scare you. Being “stories of information,” they are expressed from the spiritual world to you

Countless times I’ve heard people exclaim, “I want to learn from my dreams but mine seem so weird or negative that I’m hesitant to work with them.”

There was a time in my life that I felt the same way but through prayers and fasting I’ve become very familiar with dreams and it interpretations

I am no longer afraid to look at what my dreams are telling me. My dreams have been such a big part of my spiritual growth that I know with absolute conviction they appear only to help me.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: Acts 2:17, Genesis 40:8, Ecclesiastes 5:7, Numbers 12:6, Daniel 4:19-36, Daniel 7:1-7, Job 33:15, Joel 2:28, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Daniel 2:28, Daniel 2:1-49, Genesis 46:2, Daniel 10:14, Daniel 9:21, Zachariah 10:2, Daniel 8:15, Revelation 7:1

1. ANIMALS: It means you are connected to nature. Playing with one particular animal every time means you possess that animal spirit and being chased by a predator means spiritual attack or you are holding back repressed emotions like fear, aggression, frustration or depression

2. BABIES: It means you have desire to produce offspring or you need to be loved. It also means a new start

4. CLOTHES: It means how you want other people to perceive you and if it is a shabby clothing or won out clothing; it means you are unattractive. So you need to start being attractive

7. DEATH: It means good or bad change is about to occur. Pray against every bad change

13. HAIR: It means glory and cutting your hair means losing your glory. Pray for divine glory

16. KILLING: It means you are desperate and you can do anything to get what you want

18. MISSING A TRANSPORT: It means you have escape death or you will miss an opportunity

20. MOUNTAINS: It means obstacles but if you dream of climbing a mountain it means breakthrough

22. PEOPLE UNFAMILIAR: It means changing your environment and making new friends

26. SEX: It means intimacy or your desire for sex or you are having an affair with a spirit entity

31. WATER: It means life. Calm water means peace, unsettled water means trouble and swimming or playing with aquatic animals means possession with marine spirits

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
prophet, More clearification on babies & writing exam.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Dear Beloved

What exactly would you like to know about babies & writing exam?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

akinvest: prophet, More clearification on babies & writing exam.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Goshen360(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

I'm sorry, this is not this gospel. Preach the gospel and stop spreading traditions of men. Smh literally!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by akinvest(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014

What exactly would you like to know about babies & writing exam?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Someone trusting God 4 fruit of womb, but nursing a baby in dream. 2ndly, Someone, left school many yrs ago, saw himself writting exam in secondary school with school uniform.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by akinvest(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Goshen360:

I'm sorry, this is not this gospel. Preach the gospel and stop spreading traditions of men. Smh literally!!!
@Goshen360, don't condemned the op, beside, every1 has its onwn calling & gift 4rom God.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Goshen360(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
akinvest: @Goshen360, don't condemned the op, beside, every1 has its onwn calling & gift 4rom God.

What's condemnation? Anyone in Christ cannot be condemned so the issue of condemnation is out of talk here.

2. There's no "special" calling on ANY Christian today, EVERY ONE of us christians have been CALLED. So when u hear a man saying, God called me, he's either lying or ignorant of what he's saying.

3. Many Christians are wrongly mixing the old and the new covenant together and say they're practicing Christianity but in reality, they practicing rituals. Why do I say that? The new testament use the word prophecy in two ways - when it reference the old, it means telling the future and this is where many are stucked. The future that was talked about in the old is already here in the new.

When it talks about prophecy in new context, it means revelational teaching of the divine will and messages. Please go and study the ministry gifts and don't just take my words for it or any body's word.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by akinvest(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Goshen360:

What's condemnation? Anyone in Christ cannot be condemned so the issue of condemnation is out of talk here.

2. There's no "special" calling on ANY Christian today, EVERY ONE of us christians have been CALLED. So when u hear a man saying, God called me, he's either lying or ignorant of what he's saying.

3. Many Christians are wrongly mixing the old and the new covenant together and say they're practicing Christianity but in reality, they practicing rituals. Why do I say that? The new testament use the word prophecy in two ways - when it reference the old, it means telling the future and this is where many are stucked. The future that was talked about in the old is already here in the new.

When it talks about prophecy in new context, it means revelational teaching of the divine will and messages. Please go and study the ministry gifts and don't just take my words for it or any body's word.
Its truth God calls all born-again Christaians, but some have special calling & gift 4rm God wich make them different 4rm others, & there are difference office e.g Prophet, Apostle, Evengelist, Pastor and Teacher etc, different officess, but same source.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Goshen360(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
akinvest: Its truth God calls all born-again Christaians, but some have special calling & gift 4rm God wich make them different 4rm others, & there are difference office e.g Prophet, Apostle, Evengelist, Pastor and Teacher etc, different officess, but same source.

That's the GIFT. ...As the bible calls it, to use in your area of assignments, not a SPECIAL calling. Also, prophets in NT doesn't mean people who tells you the future. Go and study ministry gifts again. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Katier00(f): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
What of partying and cooking in your dream
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by akinvest(m): 12:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Goshen360:

That's the GIFT. ...As the bible calls it, to use in your area of assignments, not a SPECIAL calling. Also, prophets in NT doesn't mean people who tells you the future. Go and study ministry gifts again. God bless you.
Do u know that NT is the shadow of OT? and NT give the clear picture of OT, do mean that there is no Prophet in NT or no one ever function in office of Prophet in NT? Telling or fortelling future does not really mean that the person is a Prophet, but God reveal His secret to His servants & Prophets, we have Prophet in OT & NT both mean same things. Acts:21 10 & 11.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Goshen360(m): 2:51am On Aug 28, 2014
akinvest: Do u know that NT is the shadow of OT? and NT give the clear picture of OT, do mean that there is no Prophet in NT or no one ever function in office of Prophet in NT? Telling or fortelling future does not really mean that the person is a Prophet, but God reveal His secret to His servants & Prophets, we have Prophet in OT & NT both mean same things. Acts:21 10 & 11.

You're using the old testament to interpret the new. That's a great error. The new is the old revealed to the Apostles. I kept telling you and tired of saying it, prophets in NT doesn't mean that you can tell the future, that's in the old and you have to check the context what reference a prophet is used....according to old or to new.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by birdman(m): 3:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Katier00: What of partying and cooking in your dream

hell is cooking hot, and is definitely not a party tongue
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Katier00(f): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2014
birdman:

hell is cooking hot, and is definitely not a party tongue
this is no joke, am serious
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by akinvest(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Goshen360:

You're using the old testament to interpret the new. That's a great error. The new is the old revealed to the Apostles. I kept telling you and tired of saying it, prophets in NT doesn't mean that you can tell the future, that's in the old and you have to check the context what reference a prophet is used....according to old or to new.
Is like u don't understand what u were saying, let me tell u, telling the future dose't make u a Prophet, am only telling u that u dont have to castigate a brother who have the gift of interpretation of dreams, by the way, those gifts were prophesy by a prophet in OT but manifest in lives of NT Prophets, saying and it shall come to pass in the last days, saaith God, i'll pour out my Spirit upon all flesh......., now, when Prophet Agabus told Paul what would happen to him in Jerusalem, Paul himself knew what Agabus was saying because Paul was also a Prophet of NT. by d way no one is island of wisdom.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by johnwell(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Goshen360:

Take it easy brother.....
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2014
Dear Beloved

God Bless You Beloved johnwell and akinvest for your comments. Most Christians lacks the fruits of the Spirit

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HHUMBLE PROPHET)

johnwell:

Take it easy brother.....
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Dear Beloved

Please tell me your dreams in full details and God shall interpret your dreams today

And they said to him, "We each have had a dream, and there is no interpreter of it." So Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God?" Tell them to me, please." Genesis 40:8

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Kunmius(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Hello,

Can you please help me interprete this dream?

I had a dream where i was walking along a divided road and in front of me, i saw a group of ostriches (like 6 ostriches). Some of these ostriches where standing on the grass on the side of the road, while others were in the middle of the road. The ones on the side of the road had yellow towels over their heads and were looking directly at me. I automatically assumed ( in the dream) that the yellow towels were meant to prevent the ostriches from attacking.

I decided to cross the divided road and as i crossed the first side of the road and stood in the middle lane, one of the ostriches ran towards me to attack the back of my leg with its beak but missed.

After noticing the attack, i got nervous and decided to completely cross the road but was stopped by oncoming cars. I waited for the cars to pass by and i then crossed the road. I woke up before crossing the entire road.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dear Beloved

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

Happy New Month Dreamers

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beloved Katier00

This is the interpretation of your dream, "It means your passion for worldly things will increase."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beloved Kunmius

This is the interpretation of your dream, "The divided road is your divided attention, the ostriches are your goals, the ostriches standing on the grass are your financial goals, the ostriches at the middle of the road are your goals you had already embarked on, the yellow towels over the head of the ostriches are urgent attention to your neglected goals, the one ostrich that ran towards you and attacked the back of your leg with it beak but missed is your fail goal, the car that passed is your desire to have your own car. You need patience before you can achieve your goals."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Kunmius: Hello,

Can you please help me interprete this dream?

I had a dream where i was walking along a divided road and in front of me, i saw a group of ostriches (like 6 ostriches). Some of these ostriches where standing on the grass on the side of the road, while others were in the middle of the road. The ones on the side of the road had yellow towels over their heads and were looking directly at me. I automatically assumed ( in the dream) that the yellow towels were meant to prevent the ostriches from attacking.

I decided to cross the divided road and as i crossed the first side of the road and stood in the middle lane, one of the ostriches ran towards me to attack the back of my leg with its beak but missed.

After noticing the attack, i got nervous and decided to completely cross the road but was stopped by oncoming cars. I waited for the cars to pass by and i then crossed the road. I woke up before crossing the entire road.
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Katier00(f): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godprophet: Beloved Katier00

This is the interpretation of your dream, "It means your passion for worldly things will increase."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Sir can you kindly explain? When i dream, i am always surrounded around food, like wedding food, food packed in coolers, people coming to eat, sometimes i will be the one cooking, i cant tell you what led to the cooking or food because i forget most of the dream when i wake up, this happen almost on a daily bases
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Kunmius(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank you very much, sir. I really appreciate your response.

Please sir, is there any way i can find out what my neglected goals that need urgent attentions are? How can i have a revelation on what they are?

Godprophet: Beloved Kunmius

This is the interpretation of your dream, "The divided road is your divided attention, the ostriches are your goals, the ostriches standing on the grass are your financial goals, the ostriches at the middle of the road are your goals you had already embarked on, the yellow towels over the head of the ostriches are urgent attention to your neglected goals, the one ostrich that ran towards you and attacked the back of your leg with it beak but missed is your fail goal, the car that passed is your desire to have your own car. You need patience before you can achieve your goals."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by gr8david(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
pls help me out on this,
I lives in a rocky n fenced compound, but in d@ dream there were only me n my landlady in the compound d@ day. when water broke our fence through flowing as river, we were worried about what happened.
My landlady then carried a bow of water n poured it in to the water, n the water went down immediately with Big Big fishes all over our compound, after my landlady poured d@ water, I didnt see her again n only me was packing plenty fishes till my mini flat apartment was over Filled
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Beloved Kunmius

Yes you can find out your neglected goals from God in prayers and HE shall reveal your neglected goals to you through dreams

Numbers 12:6 "Then He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream.

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Kunmius: Thank you very much, sir. I really appreciate your response.

Please sir, is there any way i can find out what my neglected goals that need urgent attentions are? How can i have a revelation on what they are?

Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Beloved Katier

Can you honestly answer these important questions?

1. What are those things you have passion for?

2. What is your occupation presently?

3. How old are you?

4. Are you married?

Colossians 3:23-24 " Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.georgeolaye.com/personal-prophecy/

Katier00: Sir can you kindly explain? When i dream, i am always surrounded around food, like wedding food, food packed in coolers, people coming to eat, sometimes i will be the one cooking, i cant tell you what led to the cooking or food because i forget most of the dream when i wake up, this happen almost on a daily bases
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Beloved gr8david

This is the interpretation of your dream, "Your landlady is your wife, water is your wealth, your landlady bow of water is your wife wealth ideas, big fishes are your big achievements, your landlady disappearance is your wife seperation from you and you packing big fishes into your apartment till it was full is you will become very rich and your bank account will be filled with money. Remember me when that time comes

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

gr8david: pls help me out on this,
I lives in a rocky n fenced compound, but in d@ dream there were only me n my landlady in the compound d@ day. when water broke our fence through flowing as river, we were worried about what happened.
My landlady then carried a bow of water n poured it in to the water, n the water went down immediately with Big Big fishes all over our compound, after my landlady poured d@ water, I didnt see her again n only me was packing plenty fishes till my mini flat apartment was over Filled
Re: Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Beloved akinvest

1. This is the interpretation of your first dream, "nursing a baby means you are helpless in your present situation and you need help but you also need to be careful in who you confide in. You are also scared of letting others become aware of your incompetence of handling your present challenges.

2. This is the interpretation of your second dream, "Secondary school is your teenage life, secondary school uniform is your teenage character. Your dreams means you still act like a teenager."

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

akinvest: Someone trusting God 4 fruit of womb, but nursing a baby in dream. 2ndly, Someone, left school many yrs ago, saw himself writting exam in secondary school with school uniform.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declarations Against Year 2015: Bishop David O. Oyedepo Prophesies... / Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? / Between A Choir MASTER And A Choir MISTRESS Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.