Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG (40941 Views)

HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by eaglechild: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Why all the misplaced animosity on USA?

I really don't get it, every nation has her interest at heart, including the US, they are not going to spoon feed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by hiss(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2014
3coins: impressive. . . I have said it before. . . Ebola has just been deliberately overrated by the western world. . . .happy for my country NIGERIA
#GodFirst
this Ebola Na senior brother of chicken pox..its so over hyped angry
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Btruth: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Truly Nigerian. I'm proud of you guys. Keep working on it, God will see you through in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Ezyp(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Tell me why the western world wont hate us. They are envious knowing fully well that we are unpredictable. Little wonder they prophecied the splitting of Nigeria knowing that united Nigeria is a big threat to their dominance.

Dreal1247: US your drug will soon become useless to Nigerians.

omolizzy: This step go vex US like kilode.......God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Una don start again ba?...mak Una leave these ppl alone

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by steryj(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2014
steryj: Gradually we are moving up. I believe there is hope for this country if only we believe and support ourselves.
Hmmmm...
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2014
nora544: I only want to ask why he didnot come out some weeks before.

He could help with his drugs also in Liberia, Siere leone and Gambia.

Why now?
Won't the company make researches in their medical labs before coming out in the open with their discoveries?

Why you blaming em for coming out in the open?Are you even a born Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2014
stevecrun: I love America but everybody is getting sick about them..
I love Africa, I love Nigeria!!! Americans care for Only America so I must be absolutely pan African. Those Americans don't wish us well. Their own is to make gain from our challenges. I believe Africa has what it takes to call their bluff and stand alone. #AfricaHasComeOfAge

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by obiscolly(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Good development. I don't think it's necessary going through the WHO or even FDA. Those guys are so biased. We have agencies that can test these drugs and approve them if it works. Let's stop waiting on the West. They so want and love to see Africans at their mercy.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by eunisam: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
nke001:

This is no pesticide!

it is a genocide to ebola

6 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
obiscolly: Good development. I don't think it's necessary going through the WHO or even FDA. Those guys are so biased. We have agencies that can test these drugs and approve them if it works. Let's stop waiting on the West. They so want and love to see Africans at their mercy.
I don't know who made American FDA the Universal Approval Agency for Drugs. We have NAFDAC and must stick with NAFDAC and SON. To Hell with WHO and FDA

9 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by fydence: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

What's your problem with USA?
What's your problem with his problem with the USA....

20 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by rigarmortis: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
phreakabit: Guys, hold Ur horses. The Doc only submitted the drug for evalyation, trial and possible approval. . .Let's wait and be optimistic till results come out.

I can bet you that WHO and the rest will discredit the drug......

remember dr. abalaka

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by omoredia: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
get good publicity

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by 3coins(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2014
hiss: this Ebola Na senior brother of chicken pox..its so over hyped angry
lol. . .ahswr

#GodFirst

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Elxandre(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I don't know who made American FDA the Universal Approval Agency for Drugs. We have NAFDAC and must stick with NAFDAC and SON. To Hell with WHO and FDA
To hell with WHO?
I hope you haven't forgotten what WHO stands for?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by pacretus(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Bryan12: What happened to NANOSILVER...... lipsrsealed
it has turn to nano gold abi na nano bronze
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by steryj(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2014
Sammiel: Releasing an experimental drug for such a serious disease without testing such a drug on 'lower animals' like Baboons is just a waste of time and an opportunity for the westerners to make mockery of our dear country.
What do you do in an emergency situation

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Get Twitter and Instagram instant followers. Facebook page likes. No need to follow back. Its that easy! http://skylnk.co/kHPTWh
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by leggo: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Elxandre:
To hell with WHO?
leave this illiterate Nigerians who don't know what it means to be a member of an international organization.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by pacretus(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
3coins:
kk

#GodFirst
dis are the kinda personalities we need in nigeria.isnt every insult you respond to..keep it uppp.nd bring haters down.#God first

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by LushGreenz: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmm... Are u pondering what I'm pondering?

phreakabit:

Wait, WHO can't verify drugs . . . But USA's FDA can?!
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
estyvino: What can I say, Nigerian scientist researchers had been busy. I believe in this Nation. Peace!

[size=14pt]I believe in this Nation sincerely, we just need to get that right leader who will help propel our potential into reality. just a little push. Great Nation!!![/size]
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by thewarrior72: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
nke001: Here comes another proudly Nigeria Lab brewed drug for ebola virus!

This is no pesticide!

Don't jubilate yet....US & WHO will certainly declare this one to be fertilizer or something worst

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by piagetskinner(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
There just has to be a solution....keep on developing more drugs till we find a cure

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Elxandre:
To hell with WHO?
Fvck WHO.. Puppet organisation of the West!!!
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2014
leggo: leave this illiterate Nigerians who don't know what it means to be a member of an international organization.
literate non nigerian we don't give a fvck about WHO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by jpphilips(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

The western world hates you and they give you millions of dollars in grant every year,right?

They hate you and practically feel Africa right?

If the west wanted to get rid of Africa two nuclear war heads would have done the magic!

you really have time for fvctards!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
seunlayi: God that turn water to wine will turn this sample drug to a perfect drug. like to say Amen

Amen.
There is God in Nigeria.
He hears, listens and answers our prayers 24/7.

Bowing my knees and shedding tears in my prayers to HIM have not been in vain.
As long as He said He does not wish us evil, but good; to give us an expected end, therefore, we must reject every evil by omission or by commission.
We must reject every evil, no matter what the evil is called, whether Boko Haram, Ebola or whatever.
We must reject all evils and evil doers.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by mychail(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=GeneralShepherd]

The western world hates you and they give you millions of dollars in grant every year,right?

They hate you and practically feel Africa right?

If the west wanted to get rid of Africa two nuclear war heads would have done the magic![/quote and risk plunging into anoda wrld war 3? bobo teach me hw to fish , nt giving me fish, dat az been africa problem. d grants recieved 4rm un. maked d leaders lazy
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Elxandre(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
leggo: leave this illiterate Nigerians who don't know what it means to be a member of an international organization.
People on Nairaland scare me!
I mean how can educated people talk this way?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Oyiboman69: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
na now day break? mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.