Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? (16645 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by hydeka: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2014
NaLaugh: You gotta keep up.

Then again, Naija kids are a little slower to develop coherent speech, and they speak soooooooo slow. Like person wey drink palmi cheesy

The other time wey i enter Naija, one of my 5 year old cousin was like:

"myyyyyy muuuummmyyy sayyyyyy thaaaaatt yoouuuu shool com an' eaaaaaaat"
Not all of them are like that. You need to see some of them, so talkative and they are not slow.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by NaLaugh: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2014
hydeka: Not all of them are like that. You need some of them, so talkative and they are not slow.

True. But a LOT of them are that way.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Olarewajub: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2014
It is well.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Mayflowa(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2014
M4gunners: This is unbeliveable.The so called celebrity that Children are emulating, very unfortunate.

So you fell for that lies! That was an harmless kiss like bro-hugs
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Mayflowa(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2014
NaLaugh: You gotta keep up.

Then again, Naija kids are a little slower to develop coherent speech, and they speak soooooooo slow. Like person wey drink palmi cheesy

The other time wey i enter Naija, one of my 5 year old cousin was like:

"myyyyyy muuuummmyyy sayyyyyy thaaaaatt yoouuuu shool com an' eaaaaaaat"

You are very funny cheesy
But you are saying the truth. Naija kids are not even fast compare to other kids in the world. Faster speech, responses, thought-process and actions.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Reference(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Na. Its an optical illusion similar to what you get on a train platform when the other train moves. Its called bad parenting. It is parents that are retrogressing.

3 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by whitedove(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Elantracey: yea I saw a three months old baby growing teeth , I was surprised
yea,my boy actually started growing @ 3 months
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by ITbomb(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2014
They are coming back with already developed soul and rather impatient to fulfill their purpose cos the end is near. Selah

1 Like

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by tunde1200(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2014
These are what make them learn fastser!.
internet, music,video,lights, etc cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by sebali: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Ya esp. in size.
u see an eight yr old she looks lik a teenager, while teenagers look lik adults.
guys now find it hard to beliv dat d hot chick across d street is only 15.
undecided

y dey grow so fast i dnt kn.....d oda day i saw a huge guy approaching me in d night, it took a lot of courage to remain in my position.......suddenly dis huge guy greeted me ' bros gud evn'
he knew i didnt recognised him bt afta plenty xplanations i realized he was an adolescent(nw abt 17yrs old) dat use to be my neighbor

7 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by AKMoney1(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2014
I have the brightest and most intelligent set of nephews, the oldest who is 7 years old can do and operate all the devices in their home ranging from mobile phones to electronic gadgets. He changes channels on dstv like he was born with it, he knows the codes to every channels off hand and has one time challenged me to reciting figure 1 to 1000 over a year ago..... His almost 5 years old brother is something else too, can do almost the same thing as his brother and whenever they are in the car with their dad he always tell his dad to let him drive. And last but not the least, the baby of the house is just a year and one month old yesterday but trust me, he's learning really fast too. He started walking at 6 months, right now he can walk very well (just a year old ooo shocked) and understand simple commands like go, come, take, sit, stand, clap etc and can speak little mostly gibberish though. His eyes are always glued at the TV whenever it's on. He's starting school next month too. They are so so brilliant that I do play prank on their mum that can she do what those kids are doing when she was their age.

Those kids makes me envy their mum (my sister) in a good way and can't just wait to have my own kids..... Will post their pics later, I so much love them #WeDemBoys smiley

Modified

First pic: The first and second born
Second pic: Me and my boy wink (last born)
Third pic: #WeDemBoys

Ain't they cute and plus their brains, they are the bomb lol

10 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2014
I don tire o.my own piken go just dey open teeth laugh if you tell am "what's your name""" @6+

13 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Amhappy(f): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2014
True talk. Children are generally smarter and develop faster these days. My collegue daughter is just 10 but she look 16 with her long legs and hip like an adult. I told her mama to stop her from putting make up and to dress her up more on long skirts and gowns instead of trousers and skimpy things. The way guys look at her without knowing she is just a kid scares her mum.

1 Like

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Get Twitter and Instagram instant followers. Facebook page likes. No need to follow back. Its that easy! http://skylnk.co/kHPTWh
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by waveskaaya(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2014
End times children grin grin grin
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Mathematical(f): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Hishuula: I don tire o.my own piken go just dey open teeth laugh if you tell am "what's your name""" @6+

This really make me laugh out so loud... Some kids are like that.. and that doesn't make them inferior to the others.. its just nature handling.. good parenting and environment...

2 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2014
My 7year old cousin operates any phone be it touchscreen or not. He started at 5 and also crams phone number offhand.

His younger bro who is 3year old would ask me, his dad, mum or anybody, 'how dare you'?, whenever he's offended. cheesy
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Godfullsam: It is due to the consumption of highly chemicalised baby foods. Baby foods containing alot of calcium and potasium enhances the growth of bones and promote shaper brain. There is also early exposure to gadgets, technology and enducation.

T.R.U.T.H
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=vikel2104]I have noticed that kids of nowadays tend to grow up too fast.
YES THAT'S FACT,THANKS TO INDOMIE, SPAGHETTI, CHOCOLATES AND COCA~COLA.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Rapsainot(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2014
yes we're growing too fast.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by tempem: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2014
YorubaJesus: I think its a sign you are growing old, sorry.
Yhu're very much right...
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by An0nimus: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
The baby of the house is 2 years and 4 months old but can sing a repertoire of Nigerian songs on her own. you could just be walking past the room and be hearing a tiny voice singing dorobucci.

she knows how to dance shoki, skelewu, plus has some other crazy moves that we were at a party once and adults were like "this kid can dance o!"

I can't start talking about gadgets, virtually everybody's phone stays somewhere high above her reach these days. before person make call on your behalf grin.

3 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by zangiff(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Yes my 4month old prince cant be left alone on the bed. He would have turn before yu say jack

2 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by nmanma1(f): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2014
gbaskiboy: End time children......
n ur end time adult
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Godsbaby1(f): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Elantracey: yea I saw a three months old baby growing teeth , I was surprised
my own son grew tooth at 3 month, and started changing teeth at 4 year 6 months, i was suprise dear
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Lawalemi(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2014
I was committed into celebrating my daughter's birthday after she announced to every visitor that 'my daddy will do birthday for me'.

5 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by teiluj(f): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2014
I totally agree
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Edusouls(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2014
They re End time kids, these end time kids have this tendency to overgrow their age, due to an evil world, these kids have to adapt fast to the everyday wiseness of the vry fast evolving world, and these endtime kids re susceptible to learn bad behaviours early, nowadays b4 they re 12years old, they have started keeping boyfriend and girlfriends,engaging in sex, knowing how to lie and deceive their parents easily, even some of them now knows when their parents engage in love making, they lack a lot of respect for their elders, i was badly insalted one day by one 15year old boy.nowadays you notice that these growing kids hardly greet, cos at that early age they have already developed pride and self esteem..this is not the cause of any enhanced food, it is just the product of the ailing world, kids that are wiser than their elders, they re the endtime kids..

2 Likes

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Edusouls(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2014
They re End time kids, these end time kids have this tendency to overgrow their age, due to the evil world, these kids have to adapt fast to the everyday evil changes of the vry fast evolving world, and these endtime kids re susceptible to learn bad behaviours so early, nowadays b4 they re 12years old, they have started keeping boyfriend and girlfriends,engaging in sex, even on how to prevent pregnancy, knowing how to lie and deceive their parents easily, even some of them now knows when their parents engage in love making, they lack a lot of respect for their elders, i was badly insalted one day by one 13 old boy, i was so shocked, dont even discuss things around them thinking they re kids, you re making a big mistake. nowadays you notice that these growing kids hardly greet, cos at that early age they have already developed pride and self esteem..this is not the cause of any enhanced food, it is just the product of the ailing world, kids that are wiser than their elders, they re the endtime kids..
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by ElFenomeno1: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2014
Yes. I agree.

The growth rate is phenomenal and the exposure is way too much.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by iddydearest: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] like seriously kidz are growing up too fast now...i really do wonder what cud cause dat...maybe I'll hv to ask one of them ..lolz
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Obanleowo(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2014
my neighbour's daughter is just 14months old and she climbs d step upstairs alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parenting In The Digital Age / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women / Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.