Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Do Most Men Snore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Snore? (946 Views)

Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / What Most Men Want In A Woman...let Me Spill D Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Snore? by nicechic(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Is there any medical, scientific reason why men snore? i am caught in the middle right now, still contemplating wheather to leave this young dude that I just met and made acquitance with over his terrible snoring habit, he snores even over a nap in the afternoon. This is som1 I just met and hoped to get serious with. If this dude could snore like a lion over a nap, I wonder how his sleep at night would be lik. Pls frnds, wat could be the reason for this? And a suitable solution?
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Benbobola(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm...ok, for starters, i snore too. In fact, most men do. it usually occurs during sleep after a hectic day's work. All dat tiredness just makes us breathe from our mouths strongly causing dat disturbing noise. A way we curb it is lying chest down wen we want to sleep so that our chest wil not be free to move up and down like wen we lie on our backs. Sleeping like dis wil drown any natural urge to snore. U can tell ur dude (advice) him about this sleeping method and also try to be conscious of his mouth wen sleeping like closing them. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by jmoore(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Because Eve gave Adam the forbidden fruit.

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Women don't snore??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Waspy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
nicechic: Is there any medical, scientific reason why men snore? i am caught in the middle right now, still contemplating wheather to leave this young dude that I just met and made acquitance with over his terrible snoring habit, he snores even over a nap in the afternoon. This is som1 I just met and hoped to get serious with. If this dude could snore like a lion over a nap, I wonder how his sleep at night would be lik. Pls frnds, wat could be the reason for this? And a suitable solution?
Speak with him..... Snoring can be stopped/ corrected. All he has to do is to work on his sleeping positions. You can wake him to sleep correctly
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Only Business I've got here is to correct your naive generalization. Only 45% of Men snore and as such you've got no right to generalized.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by nicechic(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1]The Only Business I've got here is to correct your naive generalization. Only 45% of Men snore and as such you've got no right to generalized. [/quote. Mr know it all. I fink u have a problem understanding english. I said MOST nt ALL men. so wats d naive generalisation there? Abeg, u no get talk
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by nicechic(f): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ceasar1: The Only Business I've got here is to correct your naive generalization. Only 45% of Men snore and as such you've got no right to generalized.
. Mr know it all, I fink u have a problem undstnding english. I said MOST nt ALL men. so wats d naive generalisation there? Abeg, u no get talk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
nicechic: . Mr know it all, I fink u have a problem undstnding english. I said MOST nt ALL men. so wats d naive generalisation there? Abeg, u no get talk

I will gladly derail your thread if you Keep quoting me. I've got no Business with your BackTracking. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by jnrbayano(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't snore.

As you have been rightly advised above help your friend out with his sleeping posture.

Again, you may want to have an eye on the things he eats. Too much adipose tissue constitutes nasal blockade.

The help your friend may need will come from you.
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by pasqal09: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Women don't snore??
help me ask o
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by raziboi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
you shud av used Y DO MA GUY SNORE TO MUCH.....cus me I don't snore
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Women don't snore??
yes dey do...many of dem even d op might do,but hasnt been told grin ...if u hear my rummie snore u will think the roof wants to fall grin...even durings call dey ask who be dat girl abeg grin grin

so op he snores hell yeah,maybe he works a lot,and if u claim to love someone snoring cant make u wanna live dem lailai....help the nigga out and stop ranting.....stay blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
No offense sista, if i may ask b4 i butress my points do ur daddy and ya brodas snores
how many men av u dated so far dat snores
can snoring be a reason why u quit a relationship
pls ansa me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bunchersstab: No offense sista, if i may ask b4 i butress my points do ur daddy and ya brodas snores
how many men av u dated so far dat snores
can snoring be a reason why u quit a relationship
pls ansa me.
Good question. Though she said 'most men...' @least she ain't generalizing, so answer. tongue
Anyway @op
Tiredness could cause it, then that's conditional snoring
- for those serial snorers , maybe except fat, bulgy tummy and tinx like that.

I think the easiest solution is for him to lie face down.
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by farano(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
nicechic: Is there any medical, scientific reason why men snore? i am caught in the middle right now, still contemplating wheather to leave this young dude that I just met and made acquitance with over his terrible snoring habit, he snores even over a nap in the afternoon. This is som1 I just met and hoped to get serious with. If this dude could snore like a lion over a nap, I wonder how his sleep at night would be lik. Pls frnds, wat could be the reason for this? And a suitable solution?
Get your answer from here smiley www.nairaland.com/1803974/why-men-snore-more-than
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by nicechic(f): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2014
farano: Get your answer from here smiley www.nairaland.com/1803974/why-men-snore-more-than
. Wow...tks dear
Re: Why Do Most Men Snore? by xtervaganza(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2014
I know how u feel, miss op

Been there b4......

I've dated girls that snore like a broken garbage truck

I had to leave the room and sleep in the sitting room

But not enough reason to dump the lady

(1) (Reply)

Confused: What Do Women Really Want? / What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday / 7 Physical Attraction Tips To Make Youlook Hotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.