Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! (2309 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
This morning this girl I've been asking out for over three months now but kept saying no

this morning I went to a car wash to wash my oga high lander, this babe saw me and was waving at me I stoped, picked her and took her to a eatery

guess what nairalanders??

we had 3round of s3x!!

hmmmm
girls motor nor go kill una oooo

SMBH

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by emperorchedda(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
My nigga u aint far from the truth. Cars do the magic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by tardell007(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: This morning this girl I've been asking out for over three months now but kept saying no

this morning I went to a car wash to wash my oga high lander, this babe saw me and was waving at me I stoped, picked her and took her to a eatery

we had 3round of s3x!!

hmmmm

SMBH
Yinmu
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by fuckshit: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
FÜCKING true, cars makes the FÜCKING difference grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Miner13: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
hnmmmmmm

naughty boi

i guess one of them have just hit you hard.
collected your cash without show grin

so now they are cowlike brain??

mitchew! wise up nigga

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by or3gon: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
D power of motor
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by 234GT(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
yungwizzy.....i av loads n loads of things to say to u but.....
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Ivanspring(f): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
What's this? angry
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2014
Some peeps on Nl been creating cow like threads since 1880

Buh dahz none of my bizz

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by ChynoBEATS: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy: This morning this girl I've been asking out for over three months now but kept saying no

we had 3round of s3x!!

hmmmm

SMBH
......... MauFvckr...uon use d word ladies cuz It's general. .. Stop being Rude niqqar....she fell 4it buh others won't.... So u shuld'hv used Some Ladies... Nt Ladies.... U dis incoherent slowpoke... Mumu oshi .as-if ur sis or ur mumsi fit behave lyk dat... Mxcheew
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by legendary4luv(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
yungwizzy you lie alot........ get a life

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by marieolae(f): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is so sad
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
legendary4luv: yungwizzy you lie alot........ get a life

sorry oo

I'm pursuing a career with the Nigerian police
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Some peeps on Nl been creating cow like threads since 1880

Buh dahz none of my bizz
i have a business with you
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014

we had 3round of s3x!!

hmmmm

SMBH

You must be living in a village if highlander can win you a girl..

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING true, cars makes the FÜCKING difference grin grin

Fu.cksh.it..
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by hatux: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wt6! grin @ the topic though...
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guys and their goat-like ways!!! Cow-like ko....ponmo-like ni!
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by fuckshit: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
okparaugo:

Fu.cksh.it..
yes O! Fuckshit in d house
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Tureyogb(f): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
emperorchedda: My nigga u aint far from the truth. Cars do the magic
rubbish mumu dats 4 chewngum girls fool
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by emperorchedda(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tureyogb: rubbish mumu dats 4 chewngum girls fool
Like you're worth more than 200 naira mtn recharge card. Ode

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
With all due respect, It's really pathetic to see youngmen still reasoning in a particular direction.

The attention you guys give this s3x, like u ain't ever had it in yo life or sumtyn...

Coming from u @yungwizzy, I'm really flabbergasted.
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Dolcilicious(f): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oga oo,I don tire with d way guys abuse ladies collectively.That she behaved that way doesn't mean anoda lady wud behave that way.Nawa o.If she had sex wid u,that's Ur luck jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dolcilicious: Oga oo,I don tire with d way guys abuse ladies collectively.That she behaved that way doesn't mean anoda lady wud behave that way.Nawa o.If she had sex wid u,that's Ur luck jare.

L U C K??
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Dolcilicious(f): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

L U C K??
Yupp LUCK! undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Negro1: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014

we had 3round of s3x!!

hmmmm

SMBH
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Tureyogb(f): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
emperorchedda: Like you're worth more than 200 naira mtn recharge card. Ode
its u dat is ode because u're a guy n u guys tink u're smart but if d power of woman is use on u den u knw u're nothin but chewngum
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by jennylove7575(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2014
I no believe this story....Na for your dream e happen and its called.... WET DREAMS....you carry the babe go yansh just like that. Not even a quickie 3rounds e kwa nu. Hmm I hear..stories for obatanla grin
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Warris dis?

I'm totally convinced that the OP is a virgin!
Or maybe a teenager.
Re: Ladies And Their Cow-like Brain.....!!! by onstelly(f): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
ChynoBEATS: ......... MauFvckr...uon use d word ladies cuz It's general. .. Stop being Rude niqqar....she fell 4it buh others won't.... So u shuld'hv used Some Ladies... Nt Ladies.... U dis incoherent slowpoke... Mumu oshi .as-if ur sis or ur mumsi fit behave lyk dat... Mxcheew
Don't take the username too serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pride Of Every Woman / 10 Ways Ladies Display Jealousy When Their Boyfriend Is Seen With Another Girl / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.