Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pc/laptop Games For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Pc/laptop Games For Sale (32003 Views)

Laptop Games On Sale For Serious Pc Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
lordseb:
the deluxe edition
Okay.Willl get right on it.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
lordseb:

the deluxe edition

Oga where's your location?I see Rivers state in your profile,i'm down here in Lagos.Not that its a huge problem that depends on you though.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oga Lordseb where's your location?I see Rivers state in your profile,i'm down here in Lagos.Not that its a huge problem that depends on you though.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
nigmarelli:
Oga Lordseb where's your location?I see Rivers state in your profile,i'm down here in Lagos.Not that its a huge problem that depends on you though.

where in Lagos do u stay?, I have people staying there, and how much are u selling?
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2016
lordseb:

where in Lagos do u stay?, I have people staying there, and how much are u selling?

I stay at Akoka close to Unilag.The price depends on how big the file is but games go between 100-1k pending on the size.So should i get it,how do you intending collecting it?Buzz me on whatsapp on this:08081579796.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2016
nigmarelli:

I stay at Akoka close to Unilag.The price depends on how big the file is but games go between 100-1k pending on the size.So should i get it,how do you intending collecting it?Buzz me on whatsapp on this:08081579796.
the size is between 5.59GB to 9gb, if you can get it to computer village I believe I can take over from there
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by jude33084(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
nigmarelli:
Greetings
fellow gaming nairalanders.This is my thread for PC/LAPTOP GAMERS.I've
got these games for sale for just 800-1k each.Here's the
list:1)ASSASSINS CREED 3.2)HITMAN.3)PRINCE OF PERSIA-WARRIOR
WITHIN.4)PRINCE OF PERSIA-TWO THRONES.5)ALAN WAKE.6)TOMB RAIDER
UNDERWORLD.7)GRID 2.coolBEJEWELED 3.9)REMEMBER ME.10)PROTOTYPE 2.11)RAYMAN
ORIGINS.12)MIDNIGHT METRO.13)RISE OF NATIONS.14)SIMS.15) MAX PAYNE
3.16)MAX PAYNE 2.17)WOLVERINE ORIGINS.18)SHANK 2.19)PES 2014.20)TRINE
2.(21) CALL OF HEROES 2.(22) CALL OF JUAREZ GUNSLINGER.23)GOLDEN AXE
ARCADE-REVENGE OF DEATHADDER.24)SF ULTRA ARCADE.25)LORD OF THE
RINGS-BATTLE FOR MIDDLE EARTH,RESIDENT EVIL 6,WATCHDOGS AND DEVIL MAY CRY 3 HAVE JUST BEEN ADDED.Any interested should hit me up on
whatsapp or call this line:08081579796.The name is
Preye.Cheers.NOTE:this are my laptop specs;OS-WINDOWS 7,4GIG RAM,INTEL
DUAL CORE 13 PROCESSOR,NVIDIA GEFORCE GRAPHICS CARD.All games working
flawlessly and are in softcopy format not compact disks(cds).Please take
note.So if your desktop or laptop has this specs or more you have no
problem.I stay at Akoka close to Unilag by the way.Thanks.

Can you help me get microsoft flight sim X?

Let me know if you can thanks
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by jude33084(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
nigmarelli:

You stay close to me so help me look for thr fsx ok?
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
jude33084:

You stay close to me so help me look for thr fsx ok?
Greetings and a happy new year to you.I'll look for it and keep you posted.

1 Like

Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
lordseb:

the size is between 5.59GB to 9gb, if you can get it to computer village I believe I can take over from there

The deluxe i saw has a size of 14gig(sims 3 deluxe edition and storage items or so is the name).
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
nigmarelli:

The deluxe i saw has a size of 14gig(sims 3 deluxe edition and storage items or so is the name).

OK, OK, hw much are u selling?
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by jude33084(m): 1:38am On Jan 23, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings and a happy new year to you.I'll look for it and keep you posted.

I am counting on you as the game guru smiley
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
lordseb:

OK, OK, hw much are u selling?

Happy weekend Bro.The one i mentioned is it what you want?If so how much can you pay,Usually anything more than 10g and above na 1k.First let me get it sha.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by jude33084(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
nigmarelli:

Happy weekend Bro.The one i mentioned is it what you want?If so how much can you pay,Usually anything more than 10g and above na 1k.First let me get it sha.

Hello and good day. smiley

How far as per my request.

Its now an open bidding o. wink
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
nigmarelli:

1k for Weston?, no worry I go download am by myself, am tryna save up that's why I wanna buy, no worry I go download am
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
lordseb:

1k for Weston?, no worry I go download am by myself, am tryna save up that's why I wanna buy, no worry I go download am

Okay o.Make i remove am from my download list.Cheers.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
jude33084:

Hello and good day. smiley

How far as per my request.

Its now an open bidding o. wink

Make i search am first add am to queue.Its a rare game.Haven't heard of it before but i go find am.

1 Like

Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
nigmarelli:

Make i search am first add am to queue.Its a rare game.Haven't heard of it before but i go find am.

Goodafternoon Bro.Happy Sunday.That ya game hard to see o.Na only one place i manage see and na 11g na 1k be that o.Shey you fit pay?You here as the other guy here dey complain!Maybe by the time i don use my one month subscription wey be the size of im requested game na my teeth i go offer take re-subscribe or top up.So let me know if you agree before i proceed with downloads abe.Cheers.Whatsapp me for this number:08081579796.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by ausproxi(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2016
nigmarelli:

Goodafternoon Bro.Happy Sunday.That ya game hard to see o.Na only one place i manage see and na 11g na 1k be that o.Shey you fit pay?You here as the other guy here dey complain!Maybe by the time i don use my one month subscription wey be the size of im requested game na my teeth i go offer take re-subscribe or top up.So let me know if you agree before i proceed with downloads abe.Cheers.Whatsapp me for this number:08081579796.
Can I get pes 2016 on this specs:
Name : Dell
Model: Dell D620
Processor Type: Intel
Installed Memory: 4GB
Hard Drive: 320 GB
Operating System: Windows 7
Operating System Edition: 32/64-bit operating system
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
ausproxi:

Happy new year Man.The installed ram memory is fine but the higher the better as well as everything else,the issue now is the graphics card.Is it just intel you have?If so which grade intel 2000,3000,4000 or higher?Or do you have nvidia or amd ati radeon?Your answer will determine if your system can run it smoothly.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by ausproxi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
nigmarelli:

Happy new year Man.The installed ram memory is fine but the higher the better as well as everything else,the issue now is the graphics card.Is it just intel you have?If so which grade intel 2000,3000,4000 or higher?Or do you have nvidia or amd ati radeon?Your answer will determine if your system can run it smoothly.
It actually have graphic card with Intel 2000.
Like I said earlier, it's just a dell d620, all this specs I'm giving are being upgraded not the follow come specs. I'm sure u understand what I mean
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
ausproxi:

It actually have graphic card with Intel 2000.
Like I said earlier, it's just a dell d620, all this specs I'm giving are being upgraded not the follow come specs. I'm sure u understand what I mean

Greetings Boss,is it a laptop or desktop?Far as i know,laptops can't have their graphic cards updated in terms of video ram only ram can be depending on the laptops limit.Intel 2000 is too low though.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by ausproxi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,is it a laptop or desktop?Far as i know,laptops can't have their graphic cards updated in terms of video ram only ram can be depending on the laptops limit.Intel 2000 is too low though.
I am actually a novice to the PC world, maybe u can do a Google search on the Dell D620 and tell me if the specs can take the game. The initial Ram was 2GB but upgraded to 4GB now with 320 gb hard drive
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
ausproxi:

I am actually a novice to the PC world, maybe u can do a Google search on the Dell D620 and tell me if the specs can take the game. The initial Ram was 2GB but upgraded to 4GB now with 320 gb hard drive

Greetings Bossman,i'll look it up then and get back to you.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
ausproxi:

I've checked it out.However,do this for me;contact me on whatsapp on 08081579796 and send me sreenshots of your laptop.The graphics chip i see online that the d620 has are intel graphics media accelerator 950(up to 224mb shared) and 250mb quadro nvs 110m with turbo cache.PES 16 might work but might not do so smoothly but with lags.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
ausproxi:

I've checked it out.However,do this for me;contact me on whatsapp on 08081579796 and send me sreenshots of your laptop.The graphics chip i see online that the d620 has are intel graphics media accelerator 950(up to 224mb shared) and 250mb quadro nvs 110m with turbo cache.PES 16 might work but might not do so smoothly but with lags.Check if these are the graphics card chip it has.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by ausproxi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
nigmarelli:

I've checked it out.However,do this for me;contact me on whatsapp on 08081579796 and send me sreenshots of your laptop.The graphics chip i see online that the d620 has are intel graphics media accelerator 950(up to 224mb shared) and 250mb quadro nvs 110m with turbo cache.PES 16 might work but might not do so smoothly but with lags.

Aiit boss, I will message u on whatsapp
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by Moukafoam(f): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
which games can you recommend for me?

Can you get me city driving?
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Moukafoam:

which games can you recommend for me?

Can you get me city driving?

Greetings Missie or eh Mrs.Hope i got the title right o.I'm really excited cos you're a female.Anyway,i dont know what your taste is like.I do see city driving here so i'll look for that first.What kind of games do you like?I'd assume racing but do you prefer sims or hardcore racing?Do you look other games genres(action,adventure,horror,rpgs,e.t.c.?Hit me up on whatsapp or call this line:08081579796 and let's talk.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Missie or eh Mrs.Hope i got the title right o.I'm really excited cos you're a female.Anyway,i dont know what your taste is like.I do see city driving here so i'll look for that first.What kind of games do you like?I'd assume racing but do you prefer sims or hardcore racing?Do you look other games genres(action,adventure,horror,rpgs,e.t.c.?Hit me up on whatsapp or call this line:08081579796 and let's talk.

Found the city driving sim.Will start downloading tonight.Hope you're in Lagos.Cheers.
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by jude33084(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
nigmarelli:

Found the city driving sim.Will start downloading tonight.Hope you're in Lagos.Cheers.

Will it run on my laptop?
Re: Pc/laptop Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
jude33084:

Will it run on my laptop?

Bossman do you want the city driving sim too?I dont know if it'll work yet o.Let me finish downloading and test it first.Will get back to you and Miss Moukafoam.Thanks people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria / Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.