Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. (2172 Views)

Exclusion Of Lagbus From Ikorodu To Mile 12 B.r.t Corridor: A Passenger’s View / Gsm Number Of Those In Power Corridor. Tell Them How You Feel. / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello Nlanders, I create this thread for some of us that live around MILC (Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor) to share ideas, experiences, prospects, opportunities, developmental news and challenges in our neighborhood. I look forward to interesting discuss and great ideas on this thread, I also hope that it will be devoid of ethno-religious and political sentiments. Thanks to you all as we populate the thread. UP MILC residents.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello OP smiley I stay at Ibafo cool

1 Like

Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Caracta(f): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lol @ MILC. I thought they call those areas "Lagos-wannabes" tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2014
eph12: Hello OP smiley I stay at Ibafo cool
Hello to you too, How is Ibafo today, Any news form that side. Any opportunity or prospects you want to share with nairalanders.
How is the express road today in Ibafo axis ?
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Caracta: Lol @ MILC. I thought they call those areas "Lagos-wannabes" tongue cheesy
Unnhn ''Lagos-Wannabes'' ,I haven't heard that before, but we will stick with MILC on this thread. Have you been to the side lately even if you don't stay there ?.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2014
How is Lagos-Ibadan express road today right form Shagamu Interchange ?.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Soknown:
Hello to you too, How is Ibafo today, Any news form that side. Any opportunity or prospects you want to share with nairalanders.
How is the express road today in Ibafo axis ?
Ibafo is cool. Lots of business springing up here and there. But still the same old story whether PDP or APC no government seems to care about Ibafo. No light, no tarred road. I rest my case.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Caracta: Lol @ MILC. I thought they call those areas "Lagos-wannabes" tongue cheesy
Sighs
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
eph12:
Ibafo is cool. Lots of business springing up here and there. But still the same old story whether PDP or APC no government seems to care about Ibafo. No light, no tarred road. I rest my case.
I think the government is concentrating more on areas that are very close to Lagos and the state capital. I believe power supply will improve soonest as that power station around Papa-lanto comes to full capacity production. There is a very good road being constructed inside Mowe town through Ofada to link up with the Abeokuta-Ijebu-ode express road. My people within Mowe said they do have power supply for like 12 - 16 in recent days.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Soknown:
I think the government is concentrating more on areas that are very close to Lagos and the state capital. I believe power supply will improve soonest as that power station around Papa-lanto comes to full capacity production. There is a very good road being constructed inside Mowe town through Ofada to link up with the Abeokuta-Ijebu-ode express road. My people within Mowe said they do have power supply for like 12 - 16 in recent days.
That's the problem. Go to other neighbouring towns around ibafo you will see one or two government effects but ibafo? Never. Magboro Asese Arepo Mowe etc works are going on.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Henry77: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Am current building a at Mowe, Golden Heritage Estate precisely, like you said the area is still WIP but with the emergence of the power station, the road Amosun is current doing from Ibafo through Mowe to Papalanto, the 12 lane rehabilitation of Lagos Ibadan Expressway, some company migrating to this area, I strongly believe out MILC will become the new Lagos.

My only worry is I haven't really seen any five star Hospital, big botiques as you will see in lagos, I may be wrong, but I hope investors will come to these area as well to build good edifice that will really make MILC not just the corridor of Lagos but the new Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Henry77: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
And I also want to use this forum to Advertise the estate GOLDEN HERITAGE ESTATE, MOWE. its a nice place to build without stress, It has two 3 link road from the Lagos Ibadan expressway, you can link thru Mowe B/stop, thru Loburo road, or through Redeem Youth Camp.

Am currently building inside this Estate and I can say that its not one of the estate with gate and fence only, neigher is it among the 419 estate developer, in fact people are already living in the estate, and the developer are also building their prototype building of 3 bedroom bungalow (some have been bought with people living in it already) and are about to start 2 bedroom bungalow as well.

I want to assure as many that want to build in Mowe to look in the direction of Golden Heritage Estate. After payment for the land, and survey fees, transfer of ownership (bcus I got the land thru secondary purchase) and part payment of development fee, I start immediately without any stress.

I promise to update u guys with pix of the development in d estate wen next I visit my site.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry77: Am current building a at Mowe, Golden Heritage Estate precisely, like you said the area is still WIP but with the emergence of the power station, the road Amosun is current doing from Ibafo through Mowe to Papalanto, the 12 lane rehabilitation of Lagos Ibadan Expressway, some company migrating to this area, I strongly believe out MILC will become the new Lagos.

My only worry is I haven't really seen any five star Hospital, big botiques as you will see in lagos, I may be wrong, but I hope investors will come to these area as well to build good edifice that will really make MILC not just the corridor of Lagos but the new Lagos.
It is true, I haven't seen a standard Hotel, hospitals or malls in MILC but I believe that when the access roads are ok, the needed investments would come. MILC has a lot of potentials.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
eph12:
That's the problem. Go to other neighbouring towns around ibafo you will see one or two government effects but ibafo? Never. Magboro Asese Arepo Mowe etc works are going on.
@eph12 , how was your day n your area.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Soknown:
@eph12 , how was your day n your area.
Twas good. Where you based?
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by vicadex07(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls OP, is mowe and Ibafo not in Ogun State. Am kinda confused
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
eph12:
Twas good. Where you based?
Mowe.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07: Pls OP, is mowe and Ibafo not in Ogun State. Am kinda confused
Yes, the two are in Ogun state, Along Lagos - Ibadan express way.Have you been to any of the two before?. Are you confused because of the phrase 'Lagos corridor' added to the name.I did that because it is the corridor to access Lagos from the hinterland. MILC starts from Shagam interchange and ends at Berger bridge, The whole of that axis is in Ogun state.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
I think the cow market in Kara just immediately after Berger bridge should be relocated. Ogun state government also need to monitor these butchers and meat sellers , I doubt if any Vet certify these cows before processing them to beef.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Soknown:
Mowe.
Cool. How is electricity in your area?
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by Soknown: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
eph12:
Cool. How is electricity in your area?
Could be better. Like 12- 14 hours/day in recent weeks.
Re: MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. by eph12(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Soknown:
Could be better. Like 12- 14 hours/day in recent weeks.
That's still cool. Here is no better. About 5hrs/day sometimes nothing for days. Here sucks real bad and the worst part is that there's no change in sight ;(

(1) (Reply)

19 Kids Who Desperately Need A Better Role Model / November 13th Is My..... / Which Is The Correct Sentence? He Was Good On Bed Or He Was Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.