Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo (36418 Views)

Osas & Gbenro Ajibade Step Out In Matching Denim / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by scholes23(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
CAROL and COSMO
AMAKA and PHILLIP
YAHIMBA and GREG

2 Likes

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Celebrity marriages...lipsrsealed
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by jvera(f): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2014
y wnt they kep gettin married to each oda wen d tinsel sf no wen finish me af tire to watch congrats to them
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by ygenius: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Congratulobia....make I pour dem holy water.Nairalander wey still dey on bed ,make I wire them
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Dubby6: My maltina dance hall crush...
Ooosas Ighodaro

Go and achieve your dreams...
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
What is TINSEL ?
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2014
Unibenstudent: What about genevieve she no day marry again

Question for the gods ?

You want the champions of bachelorhood and spinsterhood to attack you bah claiming that single hood is modernism ?
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2014
hollandis: Nigeria and their fake life

Are you lonely ?

Pray that God will give you a man that can tolerate you..
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Damie010(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Unibenstudent: What about genevieve she no day marry again

Maybe she should apply for a role in Tinsel. Who knows sad
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by quesra(f): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
lovely Osas! that guy had berra be a good husband to her OR...

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by ChildofChukwu(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2014
ggrin: There should be a dating site called 'Tinsel'. Tinsel has matched more couples than some dating sites I know. It looks like people are finding love on TV these days. Another couple from tinsel. Well lemme take my acting skills serious nowsmileywink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Dreyl(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2014
ggrin: There should be a dating site called 'Tinsel'. Tinsel has matched more couples than some dating sites I know. It looks like people are finding love on TV these days. Another couple from tinsel. Well lemme take my acting skills serious nowsmileywink
huh?
@topic congrats to them
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by kingmekus(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
just discovered that most of the comments here are from the ladies....Hmm women can waste precious time watching rubbish ehhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by anitank(f): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2014
quesra: lovely Osas! that guy had berra be a good husband to her OR...
I think it should be the other way round cheesy
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by webizone(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2014
kobikwelu: On a side note,

why is he dressed like a tout? angry angry angry

SPOKEN MY MIND!
CONGRATS, YOU ARE A GREAT THINKER.
You see what others don't.
Maybe, since girls like bad guys, one should dress like that when proposing.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by ApahDaniel(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2014
A big congrats to them,maybe the latest way to find a spouse is to go act in Tinsel. If you wanna get engaged,better find your way to their audition venue.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by pillowcase: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
iGeneral: I recommend acting in Tinsel for Genevieve and Rita Dominic. Maybe one of the will be lucky with Bashiru, Bimpe's money bag and puppet who turned out to be her relation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dead!
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by pillowcase: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
okparaugo:

Are you lonely ?

Wicked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by teiluj(f): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
homesteady:
I wonder what he is waiting for, because he doesn't look very young!
I wonder o
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by teiluj(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Damie010:

abi o who knows she just get married to masters lipsrsealed
Damie010:

abi o who knows she just get married to masters
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by quesra(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
wink
anitank:
I think it should be the other way round cheesy
and why do you THINK so? pray tell
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by anitank(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
quesra: wink
and why do you THINK so? pray tell
Gbenro seems more like the humble and cool-headed type...and Osas?.. oh well you can never hold water with very beautiful Edo women cheesy
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by quesra(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin good thing you said he seems like ,cos he'd better be, shes just so lovely i dont care about her faults or where shes from*am a die hard fan of hers(well until she f*"ks up)
anitank:
Gbenro seems more like the humble and cool-headed type...and Osas?.. oh well you can never hold water with very beautiful Edo women cheesy
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by shizzle11(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
osas ighodaro, fine gal but flat chest cheesy I kinda like her thou

congrats to them grin
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by dasparrow: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
homesteady:
I wonder what he is waiting for, because he doesn't look very young!

I think he is waiting for you to mind your darn business.

okparaugo:
Are you lonely ?

I think you should be the one praying that you don't end up being a lonely widow/widower before you turn 45 years old because you know that the life expectancy rate in Nigeria is a measly 52 years old. This was before the boko haram menace and the Ebola outbreak. Perhaps, right now, the life expectancy is 45 years old who knows? No be to marry be the matter. It is growing old with your spouse that matters and at the rate Nigerians are losing their lives prematurely, some of you who feel your life is not worth living until you exchange vows are going to be in for a rude awakening when your spouse suddenly leaves this world while you sit there looking stupid, feeling lonely with plenty mouths to feed all by yourself.

@Post

Congrats to the couple.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by dasparrow: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
all4naija: I can tell she is not a great kisser!

You are welcome to take your crusty lips to Osas and provide her with some kissing lessons. I believe it is not too late for Osas to learn.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Missmossy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Interesting"grin" this Tinsel love na diecheesy congrats to them.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by homesteady(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
dasparrow:

I think he is waiting for you to mind your darn business.
Hey Mr Man is it also hard for you to mind your own business? undecided mtcheew!
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by dino2006(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2014
hollandis: Nigeria and their fake life

Nairaland's Weirdest. So you are back.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by noblekel: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
smiley TINSEL truely is a success story;Believe!!
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Enya26(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=axortedbabe]gud for them..
its high tym I join tinsel..
guess it's a surest ticket for meeting husby/wify grin
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by SenatorJames(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
villabiz: Tinsel stars Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade are engaged. The Tinsel co-stars who have been dating for about a year got engaged today in the US. This will be the third couple to hook up on the set of M-Net soap, Tinsel. First was Florence and Iyke Okechukwu, then Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite, now Osas and Gbenro. Beautiful couple! Congrats to them.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/08/gbenro-ajibade-proposes-to-osas-ighodaro.html?m=0
Congrats to them. May God bless their union if its the will of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.