Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? (2641 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / ~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by ceny6(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo: .
That is why ladies keep sharing their phone numbers like a farmer scattering seeds during planting season..

I couldn't help but laugh. U don't know the seed that will germinate cheesy
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by eezor: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: Looolz. Girls will be girlz. Dis tin is never gonna change..so its abt time u guys get over it. U just need to figure out the bad seeds from the good.
u dnt mean it. hmmmm
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by marieolae(f): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2014
eezor:
u dnt mean it. hmmmm
I do ohh
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
edozie04: This girl u get mind sha oo,2bad,I don't insult pple so WAKA
Lol,,,, Am nat dis girl Am Linda. So Run Along.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lindxy: Lol,,,, Am nat dis girl Am Linda. So Run Along.
Did I ask you of your nameGo away,am not interested

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
edozie04: Did I ask you of your nameGo away,am not interested
Funny u,,,,,, u be akpors?
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lindxy: Funny u,,,,,, u be akpors?
Do I look like one?
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
edozie04: Do I look like one?
I no see ur picture so i cant tell.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lindxy: I no see ur picture so i cant tell.
I send u work to go my profile
Pic of urself
OR

AM NOT INTERESTED
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by lulu1986(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
loooooooooool.,just passing lky dis i dont know wat z going on.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by leTrizzle: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
rozzay: One

3 sugardaddies

5magas

8friendzoned mugus

3sex slaves

One loving boyfriend

And all of them go dey collect oh. Chai!
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by BreezyRita(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
rozzay: One

3 sugardaddies

5magas

8friendzoned mugus

3sex slaves

One loving boyfriend
Yaga!!! Tell em!
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
edozie04: I send u work to go my profile
Pic of urself
OR

AM NOT INTERESTED
U too go to my profile... U no well. Nat interested in wat
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by BreezyRita(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Me no get plenty buh I'm not against anybody that does...... Maybe with time, after few break ups, I will.
Till then ………
Cast your bread upon many waters....... Eccle.11:1
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=13pt]Guys, just find ursel a good lady, that u love. And use ur brain too. There are still some good chics out there.
Btw, Let the whores be used as whores, thats their responsibility, come, have s3x, take money and gerrout. Kapish? Any lady always demanding is probably a hoe.

A WOMAN WHO TRULY LOVES U WILL BE UR BEST ACCOUNTANT, SHES CONCERNED BOUT HOW U SPEND, ITS INBUILT IN A WOMAN TO CATER TO HER MAN, IF UR WOMAN DONT CARE, KEEP SEARCHING NICCUR[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lindxy: U too go to my profile... U no well. Nat interested in wat
eh eh,@ this point I wnt to be a gentleman,hello,my name is edozie,am single and searching and also ready to mingle,if u hv a bb pin,add me,awaiting ur request
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
one is enough,dont mind those long throated girls,one of m exrummies had 4,she said she loves dem equally,dey all know bout it shocked ,except one she said is special undecided,meanwhile they are all knacking dat pkekus,the one in skul doesnt respect her at all,cud snub her in midst of her freinds,she got him bday gift he collected,but on her birthday he gree give her sad make i hear,he didnt,he rejected the big cake she shared i.e gave him,threw it at her,then she was hoping he would add or forward the gift to her vals gifts, cheesy shingbai he didnt give her.dat day naso she mellow for room,even single babes got gifts,no one cud cry for the sister cheesy ......result of ojukokoro

i can remember an old freind frm highschool seeing me and being like so u have just one boyfreind ....like its a crime undecided ,another told me i must have another bf in skul jus cos its privy and students dere will be bucks up,and she was ma currnt boos alarina undecided ..oloshii.....dey are all down d drain,dumping useless freinds since 1960 ....God save us

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by geophyscist: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: Looolz. Girls will be girlz. Dis tin is never gonna change..so its abt time u guys get over it. U just need to figure out the bad seeds from the good.
you are among the bad seed,even worst than arlot.pretense do you no good,Bleep you and rot in hell
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2014
edozie04: eh eh,@ this point I wnt to be a gentleman,hello,my name is edozie,am single and searching and also ready to mingle,if u hv a bb pin,add me,awaiting ur request
Buhahaha... Me i be african lady...Na Nokia Asha i dey use.. So no bb pin:p
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by marieolae(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
geophyscist: you are among the bad seed,even worst than arlot.pretense do you no good,Bleep you and rot in hell
lolz wat a physco
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by valkaka(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
BreezyRita: Me no get plenty buh I'm not against anybody that does...... Maybe with time, after few break ups, I will.
Till then ………
Cast your bread upon many waters....... Eccle.11:1
hmmmmm....boys ade3n!!!....we don suffer!!!...you re pretty though.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lindxy: Buhahaha... Me i be african lady...Na Nokia Asha i dey use.. So no bb pin:p
Send email 2 anierobiedozie@yahoo.com,am sure ur asha can do that,cheers
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by emjaay: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Greetnz ladies! to a matured lady out there...
am MJ based in lagos.
if u wud like d adventure of an intimate encounter and
u think u can ryde on my face, no strings attachd,
just wild and mad love making...
08024452774, 25cbbc51, say hello it wud b nyz to
kw u if u can match moi
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
edozie04: Send email 2 anierobiedozie@yahoo.com,am sure ur asha can do that,cheers
Lol. U dey use jazz?
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lindxy: Lol. U dey use jazz?
lol,u 2 dy show urself,Go check ur email replied ur message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? / Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl / Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.