Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (8217 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by EasternLeopard: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Only a foolish Igbo will aspire to rule non-Igbo areas.

Have we forgotten what lead to anti-Igbo riots

Have we forgotten why we were tagged domineering people

What happened to Zik in Western Region

Biafrans

reject this stupid campaign

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by asadike(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: Nwannem nwanyi o bu ezi okwu ka mu na ekwu makana ndi ofe ose achoghi inu ezi okwu.

Kedu kwanu cool
adim nma,just finishd breakfast. Wel,its one nigeria. Mayb its tym ndi igbo demands 4 d position of lagos state dep gov.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: My Oga!! Wetin I do again?
The babe go cry the way u diss am cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2014
asadike: adim nma,just finishd breakfast. Wel,its one nigeria. Mayb its tym ndi igbo demands 4 d position of lagos state dep gov.
exactly cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by smallJagaban: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2014
AWON WAYRAY Igbos.

WHO NEEDS THEIR VOTES IN LAGOS?

DID THEIR VOTES COUNT IN 2007,2011GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN LAGOS

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by asadike(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: exactly cool
di kwa ready e defendm ma ndi ofe bia idoka sim o.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
they claim to be rich, yet all there pictures at our disposal shows hungry looking muggins. reeking of a copy and paste kind of poverty. one of the idi0t even live o ibadan street on apapa road a grade a slum. anyways we are waiting for y'all mongrels the, una never see something. the amuwo odofin scenario no teach em animals lesson.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by smallJagaban: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: The babe go cry the way u diss am cool
Lol, she neva see anything yet grin ~

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by smallJagaban: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2014
THEY REFUSED TO VOTE FOR APC IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE THEY CLAIM IT'S AWOLOWO"S PARTY, FASHOLA.

NOW THEY WANT TO RULE IN AWOLOWO"S LAND

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Moro....n

Just like the next governor of your state will be an hausa or a yoruba man!

Get off that weed you are smoking, it is gradually eroding your brain and evaporating your thinking capacity!
Oga must you insult me?? Can't you just make your point and move on!! Ehh undecided

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ElFenomeno1: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
smallJagaban: THEY REFUSED TO VOTE FOR APC IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE THEY CLAIM IT'S AWOLOWO"S PARTY, FASHOLA.

NOW THEY WANT TO RULE IN AWOLOWO"S LAND

Dont mind them

Fu...cking idio....ts!

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Donmarrius: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2014
kolaaderin: They don't even know what they actually want, they are shouting Biafra and at the same time wanna be deputy Gov in another mans Land. That is future impossible tense. That alone is enough for all yoruba in Lagos to reject any party that fields ibo as a candidate, its a slap on our hospitality.
They are making to much noice, ibo population is not even 20 percent of Lagos yoruba is still the majority of about 60 percent couple with the fact the Ibo is not the only migrant to the land, other tribes from north east, north west, north central south south and middle belt all in lagos to make up the population they are claiming. This flat heads need to understand their mission in not possible.

Untill you and your co-truncated cone headed embecilic midgets,tender unalloyed apology,for your betrayals,and join the move,to ensure Nigeria is dismembered,Igbos will continue to be a hurricane-nightmare to you all.
This very one,is genesis,wd will demand for the governorship position,then,you are free to empty atlantic ocean,into your bowl.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by danot1030: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
The igbos wonders why they were hated by other tribes, they need not look far. This quest to rule in another mans land is one of the reason they are probably resents. The rule of life is do unto others what u wants them do to u. The question is will they allow other tribes to take d seat of deputy governor in their state? IGBOS SHOULD BE CONTENT WITH CHOPPING SAND OR WE BEGIN TO GIVE THEM DUNG TO CHOP. Useless EBOLA people.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: Oga must you insult me?? Can't you just make your point and move on!! Ehh undecided
[b]moronic shyte eating tapeworm... scamp before i hand you a beatdown to your Igbo. little wonder breakfast menu reads goat se...men with two teaspoon of sugar.[b]

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by eaglechild: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Nigeria will remain a joke until any Nigerian from anywhere can become governor or LGA chairman anywhere he wishes.
If we cannot have this degree of integration then what is the use of calling ourselves a country?

If one possesses the right qualities of leadership and gets the votes he should by all means rule.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Donmarrius: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Justice demands that,being near-to equal stake holders,in the Lagos project,we must be allowed to contribute our qouta politically,towards the overall development of the state where we have invested massively in.Any at variance with that,is totally free to relocate to liberia.
43%,isn't a joke!.

You all will be in,for a big shocker,when we emerge politically,in Lagos.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
asadike: di kwa ready e defendm ma ndi ofe bia idoka sim o.
atuna egwu Adanne cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: Lol, she neva see anything yet grin ~
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
danot1030: The igbos wonders why they were hated by other tribes, they need not look far. This quest to rule in another mans land is one of the reason they are probably resents. The rule of life is do unto others what u wants them do to u. The question is will they allow other tribes to take d seat of deputy governor in their state? IGBOS SHOULD BE CONTENT WITH CHOPPING SAND OR WE BEGIN TO GIVE THEM DUNG TO CHOP. Useless EBOLA people.
Guy ebola na yoruba name and secondly igbos vote in lagos is over 60% so if u want chop sand we go give you enough sand to chop e be like say u forget wetin igbos are capable of doing when it comes to violent cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Bro Anago,

Good Morning to you.

Pls don't take this issue too serious. Not every Igbo supports the yeye agitation. Na small thing, e no go happen laye laye even if all the Igbos relocated to Lagos State.

It could have worked in United States and Europe but Africa esp Nigeria e no go work laye laye. It can't work. That's the truth.

Igbos should not fall for the bait, we don't want to have another Jos/Plateau in South West.

They should continue to do their businesses and make their cool money afterall it's One Nigeria. But to become Dep Gov or Gov is a dream that shall never come to pass.

My 30cents.

Life is Good.

Cheers.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
eaglechild: Nigeria will remain a joke until any Nigerian from anywhere can become governor or LGA chairman anywhere he wishes.
If we cannot have this degree of integration then what is the use of calling ourselves a country?

If one possesses the right qualities of leadership and gets the votes he should by all means rule.
exactly we are all still testing one nigeria to see how far it can go,is up2 nigerians if they want one nigeria or not cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Donmarrius: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900: they claim to be rich, yet all there pictures at our disposal shows hungry looking muggins. reeking of a copy and paste kind of poverty. one of the idi0t even live o ibadan street on apapa road a grade a slum. anyways we are waiting for y'all mongrels the, una never see something. the amuwo odofin scenario no teach em animals lesson.

A very inconsequential mobocrat like you!.

I had thought we are in democracy,where highest number/opinion counts?.
Why not meet us at the poll?

Must you exhibit the chest beating character you unlettered folks are known for?.

An every Nigerian knows who the tribe of cowards are.

Ilorin has fallen ditto,Fulani's arm conquest.you will see how Lagos will fall into our hand democratically.we are walking the talk already.deal with it.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by padeolu: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: as long as we practice one nigeria igbo governor is possible in lagos state and Awo supported one nigeria so you lot will accept things that come's with it cool
as much as Yoruba/Hausa governor is possible in Enugu, Anambra or Abia, so also is it possible in any Yorubaland..innit?

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:
[b]moronic shyte eating tapeworm... scamp before i hand you a beatdown to your Igbo. little wonder breakfast menu reads goat se...men with two teaspoon of sugar.[b]
Your always quick to quote me!! Always quick to insult others without provocation!! Go on!!
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
padeolu: as much as Yoruba/Hausa governor is possible in Enugu, Anambra or Abia, so also is it possible in any Yorubaland..innit?
yep cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:
This guy you're obviously cursed!! See where a supposed human being is living in the 21st century?? Though I doubt your human!! Tunde Salam!! The idiott is still using chewing stick!! Smh

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Donmarrius:

Must you exhibit the chest beating character you unlettered folks are known for?.

Ilorin has fallen ditto,Fulani's arm conquest.you will see how Lagos will fall into our hand democratically.we are walking the talk already.deal with it.

coming from a numbskull that epitomize all the negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday that is priceless..

m0ron don't tell me about the number thingy, olofo like some of us have not witness the chronic tribalism in your part of the divide.

pray, tell us why mcan anambra can't secure a parcel of land with 10 million naira in obosi.

first go get a governorship seat in kano, before lusting over lagos.

illiterate, if truly knowledge is light, then your energy level won't even power a torchlight bulb...

google is your friend..... google battle of oshogbo and cure your ignorance so gigantic that makes Kilimanjaro feel like a dwarf...

please we are interested in knowing when you gonna man up to claim your progenitors abandoned properties in ikwerre

scamp waste of natural selection...

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
From what I know of the people of eastern extraction, if they could take that position they would have done so.

This declaration does not even make sense as there have been igbo gubernatorial aspirants in the past but sadly the imaginary igbo population could not get them into alausa, I wonder what has changed between then and now.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: Your always quick to quote me!! Always quick to insult others without provocation!! Go on!!

i gat little patient for untrained nincompoops, programmed to hate and lust on my land. adios

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Donmarrius:

Governor of Lagos ko, emperor of Lagos ni. Covetous and greedy folks.
Lagos can only set you back for another 50 years. I actually think you should go for it. You will fail because you are arrogant and greedy and have little respect for the people who embraced you with open arms.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: This guy you're obviously cursed!! See where a supposed human being is living in the 21st century?? Though I doubt your human!! Tunde Salam!! The idiott is still using chewing stick!! Smh

bwahhhhaaaaaa...................................... even at your sober time you know that can never be me. but keep reeling in your idiocy i don't care. the worst hood i have ever live all my life is festac 23rd road. no member of your cursed lineage can even afford a mai guard apartment there. mr 10 ibadan street ebutte meta apapa road. the last time i pass through your hood to oyinbo, i throw up everything in my stomach like a woman showing early symptoms of pregnancy. and this slummy dwelling goblin too, will be like we own 900000% of lagos.

SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) / Nigeria & Russia Commence Nuclear Power Generation Programme / Igbo Have No Leaders – Ben Obi