Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? (2969 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Should She End Her Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by pickabeau1: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2014
bigheart2013: This may sound funny because a girl is involved, however it's no different from a man who cannot quit a very stressful job with a harassing boss because he has to put food on the table for his family. Usually people in this type of situations feel powerless and helpless. Only outsiders can help them.
its differene. one does not involve a risk of violence wink
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by SAMBARRY: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1: its differene. one does not involve a risk of violence wink
mr man how are you. Have you seen the movies I showed you. By the way i forgot to tell you that those movies I told you to watch and how you will easily find them
enough is a 2002 movie and Jennifer Lopez is the main character of the movie
the rest you can easily find
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by pickabeau1: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
I seen enough long ago

I was watching 24.. will check them out now

SAMBARRY: mr man how are you. Have you seen the movies I showed you. By the way i forgot to tell you that those movies I told you to watch and how you will easily find them
enough is a 2002 movie and Jennifer Lopez is the main character of the movie
the rest you can easily find

1 Like

Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1: I seen enough long ago

I was watching 24.. will check them out now

24 is too long o jare.you won't do anything again. I hate season films

it took me one month to watch just season one after then I just got tired of the movie undecided

I have a lot of season movies on my laptop my friends gave me but season film is not my thing. I prefer 2hour film . That's all undecided
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by pickabeau1: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
LOL.. 24 is the uber coolest!

jackie boy

I have the other woman.. i will watch it later..i am about to start The Last Ship

SAMBARRY: 24 is too long o jare.you won't do anything again. I hate season films

it took me one month to watch just season one after then I just got tired of the movie undecided

I have a lot of season movies on my laptop my friends gave me but season film is not my thing. I prefer 2hour film . That's all undecided
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by Richy4(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
bigheart2013: Wished we could get real practical suggestions not as dramatic as some suggestions above. Not everyone enjoys being a 'drama queen'. She could solve one problem and create another.

1. I absolutely support the idea of trying to get his attention off her by changing her lifestyle but how can she do that without creating more drama? But one thing we forget is that this so-called man probably has 'tasted' her before and know how 'sweet' she is. That may be his motivating factor here not really love or care for her.

2. I also beg to disagree with the poster that said most girls who find themselves with cultist did so in search for money, fame, or validation. Cultists are boys and often from good homes, but simply following self-destructive paths. Some of them also need help to get out of it but can't for fear of being killed by their colleagues.

How about reporting to her school chaplain? Isn't this suppose to be one of the duties of school chaplains or are they usually afraid too?

Sorry to ask this question man but did you really study in any of the Nigerian institution? I am asking because you sound like someone that studied in maybe private university in Nigeria where they have chaplain and soft cult members.

If you actually studied in State or Federal university in Nigeria, I will be really shocked by you talking about reporting to chaplain. those contributions above that you called drama has saved a lot of girls in higher institutions
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by bigheart2013(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Richy4:

Sorry to ask this question man but did you really study in any of the Nigerian institution? I am asking because you sound like someone that studied in maybe private university in Nigeria where they have chaplain and soft cult members.

If you actually studied in State or Federal university in Nigeria, I will be really shocked by you talking about reporting to chaplain. those contributions above that you called drama has saved a lot of girls in higher institutions

I did actually, but I faced my studies, which paid off more than cults. On getting to USA I also saw violent gangs that are better organized, better armed, and more violent than cults in Nigeria. But I noticed that an average person in the USA is not afraid of anything (perhaps except weather) maybe because a very large population of their men and women have at one time or the other served in the military and saw real combats and battle, and not cult fights. they will handle situations like this using law enforcement agents.
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by Stillfire: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
She should still report to the police whether it goes anywhere or not.
She should also look for an NGO to help direct her.
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1: LOL.. 24 is the uber coolest!

jackie boy

I have the other woman.. i will watch it later..i am about to start The Last Ship

watch ipe.a yoruba comedy movie. The major character is mercy aigbe (Rebecca in the movie) very funny movie. Just finished watching it now
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by pickabeau1: 5:21am On Aug 20, 2014
ok... is it on Africa Magic...i dont have access to CDs
SAMBARRY: watch ipe.a yoruba comedy movie. The major character is mercy aigbe (Rebecca in the movie) very funny movie. Just finished watching it now
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2014
pickabeau1: ok... is it on Africa Magic...i dont have access to CDs
it should be. The funny thing is that it is about some of the issues raised on nl e.g our daddy in the Lord. Church politics, mummy in the Lord scheming with Usher to syphon money, dady in the lord doing choir ladies and mummy in the Lord using the name of God to scam people by playing with their intelligence to buy buggati car, ferari car etc for her. Telling them her God is a God of ferari, hummer etc and it's not good for your mother in the Lord to be entering public transport
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by pickabeau1: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2014
This issues are universal issues not linked to tribe or gender or race

SAMBARRY: it should be. The funny thing is that it is about some of the issues raised on nl e.g our daddy in the Lord. Church politics, mummy in the Lord scheming with Usher to syphon money, dady in the lord doing choir ladies and mummy in the Lord using the name of God to scam people by playing with their intelligence to buy buggati car, ferari car etc for her. Telling them her God is a God of ferari, hummer etc and it's not good for your mother in the Lord to be entering public transport
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2014
pickabeau1: This issues are universal issues not linked to tribe or gender or race

I didn't limit it to a particular tribe, I just said it is a yoruba comedy
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by pickabeau1: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2014
ok....
SAMBARRY: I didn't limit it to a particular tribe, I just said it is a yoruba comedy
Re: How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
bigheart2013:

I did actually, but I faced my studies, which paid off more than cults. On getting to USA I also saw violent gangs that are better organized, better armed, and more violent than cults in Nigeria. But I noticed that an average person in the USA is not afraid of anything (perhaps except weather) maybe because a very large population of their men and women have at one time or the other served in the military and saw real combats and battle, and not cult fights. they will handle situations like this using law enforcement agents.
True, but not in all cases. The average american is allowed to own a firearm, but even that will not protect you if you live in gang-controlled areas. Ghettos/slums the world over are rife with low-level gangsters and one man(woman) cannot fight them, there is little law enforcement can do, such as it is.
Bottom line, if you are unfortunate enough to ever get involved with cultists, you either put up or get out of that school/environment, far away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age And Sex. / One Man, Many Wives. The Truth About Modern Day Polygamy in Nigeria / I Am Always Ashamed Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.