Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (27289 Views)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
tunde1200:

Really?

Please tell me more
As we no get light in our homes till these minute!
Blame It On Nepa! Nat Gej!

GEJ TILL YOU DIE!!!
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by roxell120(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
insatiable nature of human even when he has been beaten ,slapped and stripped naked on d same game he is still justling to thje ring once again.what do u expect.anyway some ppl were created with failure adaptation genes. My tot though
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by roxell120(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
uken73:
As everyone is running, it may not be safe to stay put. One just has to try and run too so that you don't get left behind.
It won't be a bad idea to have democracy on Nairaland too. Maybe all Nairalanders' wishes would be granted by a new leader. Lol.
as una never kill me for nairalandwit coment wetin fit? Even ebola no fi
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by SpencerLewis(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2014
onatisi: Apc is a party populated with serial losers .no wonder the wise men among them are leaving. No politician with a winning ambition will stay in apc .
Shut up my dear. PDP has alwz been retaining power by rigging. What charisma has ur GEJ if not power by accident fell on his lap. In ur mind u knw that PDP does not have what it takes to develop nigeria. Let under achieving incumbate lose election as happens in better democracies like Ghana, Sierra Leone, Benin rep etc. APC are not serial losers, but they have been serially rigged out with the help of the security forces and INEC.
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by tecmon: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Hallelujah !!, i see apc fall like lightining from the sky cheesy
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Wealthlex(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Atike go sleep
Fabrolistic:
.who w'ld choose to attend naming ceremony over that of chieftancy title
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Osyfellaini(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Atiku is a vicious politicians and a true democrat who I honestly believe that he can lead Nigeria out the mess already created by the pdp led government.
His peace tour, Which will help him decide is a way of connecting to the ordinary Nigeria across different religions, ethnic groups and is equally a way of giving hope to the already hopeless youths and the masses as a whole.
Atiku will definitely make a good choice for the APC and Nigeria too, Because his wealth of experience will help in preferring lasting solutions to our country’s many challenges be it in EDUCATION, SECURITY, ECONOMY etc.
I wish him success and pray he declares soon. smiley
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by Osyfellaini(f): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
With Atiku they will make it to Aso Rock cheesy
tecmon: Hallelujah !!, i see apc fall like lightining from the sky cheesy
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by onatisi(m): 3:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Osyfellaini: With Atiku they will make it to Aso Rock cheesy
yes most likely in 2027 or 2035
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by SenatorJames(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
This reminds me of Jesus story as recorded in the book of Mattew: Putting a new wine in an old skin or an old wine in a new skin (all na vanity). May God save Nigeria
Re: Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention by dagentility(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: GEJ TILL FOREVER!
hahahaha,ur post got me laughing. Ya its Gej or no other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.