Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,575 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race (22199 Views)

Customs Debunks Report On Arrest Of Bala Mohammed's Son / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by natureblack(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Son of a child-killer

The people of Asaba would never forget what you father did there .

The sins of the father ............

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by Celepope: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
"I have been under pressure to contest" same lies they all use
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by nyt3237(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Interesting..... bytheway, dont forget to check out[b] my signature[/b]
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by simplyOJ(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=

Mr. Mohammed said he had no option but to heed calls from the people to free Kano from “decades of lack of progress”.

[/quote]

No Politician will ever agree their predecessors has ever made any positive impact on governance.
Well wish him all the best.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by einsteino(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
natureblack: Son of a child-killer

The people of Asaba would never forget what you father did there .

The sins of the father ............

abeg wetin him do ? or is it kaduna nzeogwu ? to the best of my knowledge he is the best head of state ever.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by saintkash(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Descartes: Kano politics is full of Heavy-weight politicians cool
Just check the line up for the race.
Almustapha
Shekarau
Mohammed Abacha
Risqua Muhammad
And finally the outgoing grandmaster Kwankwoso and Kwankwasiya Cult lipsrsealed

and who told u al Mustapha is a kano man?

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by samuelfemo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
God will help him

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dem papa rule us now their shedrens too wan take over,dey are gradually turning this jungle called a country to a private company,God dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by numericalguy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
desgiezd:

What made Al-Mustapha a political heavyweight, is it because he is a killer?

Abi ooo. help me ask am oo
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by glosali(f): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
We shall see www.glowysofiscated .com so we culd knw d difference
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by AMvanquish: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
MeAboki:

He is a no hoper in this race, the dude never lived in Kano let alone develop any real connection with the ppl; in fact he can hardly speak Hausa and what he can muster comes out with a ridiculously bad accent.

I doubt if his political backers did any research, its no brainer their speculation is based on theory only and not on the reality on the ground because evidently they have grossly miscalculated, their money is as good as wasted; unless they have a hidden agenda, e.g. throwing him in with the pack as a spoiler, to divide and spoil a targeted opposition's votes.

In fact, Abacha's son has a much better chance than him; but all of them are currently dwarfed by Kwankwaso's Kwankwasiyya's brand of APC politics - no one can touch APC in Kano, thats a fact.

Agreed. He should have even started with House of Reps and gradually climb the ropes.. Make connections with the grassroots and gradually build a formidable network. Governorship, id say is too ambitious..

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by numericalguy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Descartes:
Can you prove that your allegation in any court of competent juridiction

Can you show me the competent cour.rt of jur.isdiction that freed him.
We are not talking about corr.upt jurisdi.ction that take directives from jonadafftt.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
I think he only got one son and I think he is in his early twenties
gift01: grin where is Buhari's son? You are the leaders of tomorrow, they said so decades ago. Years after their tomorrow, they still shouting wait for your time. Older men should give the middle age ones time now cos in 2019-if that date exists on Nigeria's calendar, they might be past their prime

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by KnowAll(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
I think he grew up in lagos. His mother is Yoruba, I doubt d hausas would take him as one theirs. Someone already said he has a ridiculous accent.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
The recycling continues

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by tuffgongjo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
desgiezd:

Its like people have decided to deliberately decided to have very short memories!
people can't help it,living in Denial$it is a shame.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by tuffgongjo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
ayusco85:

So Muritala Mohammed was from kano state? I tot he was from Niger state, from d way his name was spelt, "Muritala" not "Murtala"
it is actually "Murtala" but we yorubas call the name "Muritala" for conveniency sake.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
and what are you doing about it?
gboss4sure: The recycling continues
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
2015 will be an interesting year

what i knw is dat god will take control

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by HAH: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kano people will never vote for you, because you are somebody's son

Tell us your antecedents and accomplishment, if your only record is being born with a silver spoon I will say sorry to you, kano people always vote wisely, better change your state to one of the follow follow states that vote blindly

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by ayusco85(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
tuffgongjo: it is actually "Murtala" but we yorubas call the name "Muritala" for conveniency sake.

Convenience sake? Really?? undecided
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by eaglechild: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Must it be the progeny of the same old folks that kept Nigeria in this state?

Their genetic predisposition should be a warning to all.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by genny2kuk(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
einsteino:

abeg wetin him do ? or is it kaduna nzeogwu ? to the best of my knowledge he is the best head of state ever.

History tells us that Gen Murtala was behind the massacre of idigenes of Asaba during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by millionboi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Son wat r u holdin,im holdin politics. hmmm ope u knw is dsame tin dat kiled urfada
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by jelel6: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
even if Gej contest the kano guber election for Phideephi against kwankwasor he will loss terribly. Kano is checkmate for phideephi.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by segradino(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Let's see what comes out of this, you're not your papa o.

Info for smartphone users, u can get d best data plan for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by einsteino(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
genny2kuk:

History tells us that Gen Murtala was behind the massacre of idigenes of Asaba during the civil war.

Jesus! i just verified your claim, it is so shocking that a man i saw as a saint could be so grosteque... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba_massacre
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by Rajosh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Descartes: Kano politics is full of Heavy-weight politicians cool
Just check the line up for the race.
Almustapha
Shekarau
Mohammed Abacha
Risqua Muhammad
And finally the outgoing grandmaster Kwankwoso and Kwankwasiya Cult lipsrsealed
delete shakarau and kwankwaso from your list. shekarau has ruled for eight years already. This is kwankwaso's second tenure
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by tuffgongjo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=ayusco85]

Convenience sake? Really?? undecided [/quote yeah,every language change"bastardizes"the way a word is pronounce to suit their tongue,we yoruba pronounze the word "Ebira" as "Igbira" I hope u now understand where I A̶̲̥̅♏ coming from.
Re: Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race by anonimi: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
desgiezd:

It is what we all know irrespective of the cooked acquittal he received.

Based on the CLUELESS prosecution by the Lagos state government led by Alhaji Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN. I hope you realise that FACT of just over one year ago

Probe Al-Mustapha’s prosecutors, HURIWA tells National Judicial Council
16/07/2013

A call has gone to the National Judicial Council (NJC) to probe the conduct of the team of prosecutors from the Lagos State judiciary that handled the case of the erstwhile Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, over the gruesome murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, wife of Chief MKO Abiola, the undeclared winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential polls.

The call was made yesterday in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, by the Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria (HURIWA) following controversy trailing the release from detention of Al-Mustapha as a result of last Friday’s judgement of the Appeal Court, Lagos, discharging and acquitting him.

More from: http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2253

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.