Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices (3917 Views)

Usa Used Unlocked Htc One M7 Last One - N30,000. SOLD / Super Clean Uk Use White Curve 2 For 10k..all Types Of Htc And Tabs Also Availab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2014
I'm in need of htc one m7, here is the thing I know much about phones as I was once a major seller on this thread , I can spot a clone within 60 secs pf holding the phone. I'm not rejecting clones , if it's a clone state so with ur price , if it's original state so with ur price.
and please no over hyped prices here , new one is now 70k.

Will appreciate all ur comments and will pick one up possibly today.

here is my number

I'm on what's app incase you don't want to discuss here.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by sirlop(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2014
contact me on :08068205701. i have an original one
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
still searching
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by justi4jesu(f): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by sirlop(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2014
thefunclubenterprise: still searching
I told u to contact me. I have one. I spoke with u yesterday
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
sirlop I'm taking urs , need another
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by sirlop(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
thefunclubenterprise: sirlop I'm taking urs , need another
Taker
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by igharuosa2014: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
thanks for the info ..hmm i seen this ad in search in google kobostone too.
Thank you [/quote]
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by bookiee(f): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
please how can i recognise a clone phone, wanted to buy a uk used phone?
plus is cloned phone not same as fake?
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
bookiee:
please how can i recognise a clone phone, wanted to buy a uk used phone?
plus is cloned phone not same as fake?

It's fake , but near perfect fake made of inferior materials and lower build quality.

There are various ways you can spot it . I will quickly give you the easy steps since you are a girl ,

1. The material of the phone , the original is made of aluminum , and has that iPhone 5 feel on the hands , the fake is made of plastic and has that z10 feel on the hands. if u know what I mean , u can also knock the back and the feedback sound will give you a clue.

2. play a music, the origianal has one of the best stereo speakers in the mobile phone device world. both the speakers at the top and bottom will be playing the song with good bass .in the cloned one , only a speaker works

3. HTC sense isn't working with the clone

4 the best and final blow you can deal this issue if other mentioned tips still put you on the dark, is to lunch the HTC menu , put off the phone and put it on by pressing the power button and volume down . it should lunch a screen that looks like when a computer doesn't have Windows installed in it or looks like set up menu in your computer.
if it's cloned this menu would be written in Chinese and if it's original in English.

5. The camera is poorer and can't be compared to s4. iPhone 5 , but the original is in par with iPhone 5 , s4 etc

1 Like

Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by bookiee(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
thefunclubenterprise:

It's fake , but near perfect fake made of inferior materials and lower build quality.

There are various ways you can spot it . I will quickly give you the easy steps since you are a girl ,

1. The material of the phone , the original is made of aluminum , and has that iPhone 5 feel on the hands , the fake is made of plastic and has that z10 feel on the hands. if u know what I mean , u can also knock the back and the feedback sound will give you a clue.

2. play a music, the origianal has one of the best stereo speakers in the mobile phone device world. both the speakers at the top and bottom will be playing the song with good bass .in the cloned one , only a speaker works

3. HTC sense isn't working with the clone

4 the best and final blow you can deal this issue if other mentioned tips still put you on the dark, is to lunch the HTC menu , put off the phone and put it on by pressing the power button and volume down . it should lunch a screen that looks like when a computer doesn't have Windows installed in it or looks like set up menu in your computer.
if it's cloned this menu would be written in Chinese and if it's original in English.

5. The camera is poorer and can't be compared to s4. iPhone 5 , but the original is in par with iPhone 5 , s4 etc

thanks
Re: In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices by bookiee(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
bookiee:

thanks

who told you am a girl,,thanks anyways.............helpful!

(1) (Reply)

All Samsung Galaxy Tabs And Notes / Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano / Apple iPhone 5s Gold (100% Brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.