Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend (764 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by georgeannedias(f): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2014
I'm asian and I have been with this nigerian guy (which I met through another foreign friend) for a month and everything is going so well. And he's everything I wanted for my guy. We have our differences but it never gets in the way. We compliment each other, and we just basically brings out the best of each other. We support each other, we meet almost everyday, we text almost all the time updating what we're doing (except when he's in class because he's med school, and I'm at work). He introduced me to his closest friends, took me to meet his 2nd family in this foreign country, and he met with my friends, too. Everything just seem to be in right place... Until I REALIZED THAT I wasn't the only girl in his life. And the worst of it, is that I'm actually kinda the mistress (although he's not really married). He's in a relationship with 2 other girls before I came into the picture. When I finally confronted him about it and made him tell me everything, he said that those girls are his exes and they came together again and now he just doesn't know how to break up with them. And he said that nothing is happening between them. That he was just supporting them emotionally. (But I kinda feel like this is more painful than knowing that he's just using them for sex.) He said that the girl #1 wants to marry her, and he can't. And he just feels indebted to girl #2 who was there for him when nobody else was. And I actually met the girl #2 and desperation is written all over her face because she knew that the guy is with me, but she doesn't seem to be bothered at all. And I feel worried about her.

Now, the guy keeps on telling me that it's me he really loves. And that I was the only girl who made him feel as he feel now, and the only person to meet those important people in his life. He asked me what do I want and I told him to get his shit together and leave the girls alone because more and more people are getting hurt. He said he will do as I advised.

I haven't talked to him for more than a week, and he's been texting me but I'm not responding to him. He was calling me 2 days ago and asking me to meet but I'm ignoring him. Last night he insisted that we meet. So I went to meet with him. At first he was telling me that we should stay as friends, then I told him "ok. I don't want to get back with you anyway". But he was telling me that he did as he promised and he's broken up with them for real. Later he was already telling me how much he misses me and he hugs me and kept on asking me to get back with him and try to work things out. I said I'll think about it and he'll have to earn my trust again.

This morning before he went to class, he did the same. At first he was texting me telling me that he thinks we're not gonna work out anymore, then later he's asking me to get back with him again. Later on, I agreed to him and told him we'll work things out. And I said we should start fresh and forget about everything that happened. But then he's like "yeah" then he no longer talked to me. He's so confusing!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2014

This relationship reeks of everything from:

Emotional Abuse to Gigoloism to Confusionism to indecision to

Look Bae, Stay away from him already, will you?

The handwriting's clearly written on the wall that this one's not for you (not if he continues to be this way)

With or without him, you are whole, you are complete.

Don't listen to your mind's lie that you can't do without him or won't find another quite like Him.

You are too precious for your emotions and psychological disposition to be toiled with as such.

Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by rockafela(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2014
He;s stocked he s a confused man..see what you do here, if he is ready to get back accept him if you want but use your head and not your heart, and the ule is dont fall inlove cos you dont know how deeply he is into the other girls...and from what you are saying this guy may just be having pitty on you..but try as much as not to fall deeply inlove so you dont get hurt if anything happens. #viola

2 Likes

Re: Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by georgeannedias(f): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2014
@MizMyColi -- I just read this post of yours: https://www.nairaland.com/1857296/relationship-talk-ways-abusive-narcissists

And your description perfectly fits the guy I've been seeing!! OMG!

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by MizMyColi(f): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
georgeannedias: @MizMyColi -- I just read this post of yours: https://www.nairaland.com/1857296/relationship-talk-ways-abusive-narcissists

And your description perfectly fits the guy I've been seeing!! OMG!
It'll get better.

and if it comforts you in anyway, just know that you're not alone.

Trust me, things can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
He's confused indeed....you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Cheating Boyfriend by Jarchi(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Like I care about all dis indecisive stories,keep dating him
Next pls

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Trap?? Help Me / Flavor And Anna Banner / 13 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Exactly Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.