Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

10 Types Of Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Types Of Wives (1581 Views)

Types Of Wives / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Types Of Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Wives by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Spinster Wife
Does things on her own without consulting the husband, does not like being controlled or told what to do,does not like to answer to anyone or her immediate family, does not take marriage seriously.

Aggresive Wife
Is always angry and bitter,violent, moody,dominating and dangerous, delights pleasure at being known as 'Thatcher'

Bossy Wife
Always wants to be treated like the madam that she is,talks to the husband and his relatives anyhow, disrespectful and treats husband like a slave.

General wife
Wife for everyone, in laws,neighbours, friends,lovers,she is an area gossip and a cheerful giver,will give money,gifts or body to anyone without a second thought. She is known as the 'nice' woman.

Dry wife
Always looking dull and moody, not fun to be with,difficult to have a conversation with,no sense of humor, likes to see herself as being 'conservative'

Selfish wife
Uses husband as a problem solver,only shows love and affection when she needs something from husband, knows husband's weakness and uses it to her advantage, sees husband as naive or as a 'maga'.

Parasite Wife
Lazy and demanding, not initiative and does not contribute positively to the marriage, leaves the affairs and running of the home to the man.

Baby Wife
Always whining, irresponsible and childish, too emotional, can not make decisions without consulting mother or relatives, always reporting the husband to someone or comparing him to others.

Visiting Wife
Never at home,sees herself as independent, leaves the affairs of the home to the housekeeper or maid.

Caring Wife
Caring and loving and supports the husband and children always,makes time for the family, guides home spiritually, treats husband like a partner and with respect.

For women,which one are you or do you wanna be,for the men,which is yours, or which do you wanna have?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Wives by AdeniyiA(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2014
#uncultured wife.
#'uncooked' wife .
#clueless wife.
#prodigal wife.
#
Re: 10 Types Of Wives by Omero(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Whaoo, I see. Infact I dey feel u @OP na d one wey u b or u want to b na him I want. meaning........
Re: 10 Types Of Wives by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
as a bachelor, i love general wives. But when I get married , I will want a caring wife kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Wives by shizzle11(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
OK this is the female version grin

op you should have numbered them naa, anyway I guess everyman knows the type he wants grin
Re: 10 Types Of Wives by MARKone(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
OP

There is still 9-in-1

All but caring grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Wives by papindinho(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
nice one

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned From My Fairytale Marriage / Office Romance / Did You Watch This Cartoon As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.