Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! (7812 Views)

Find The Country In These Sentences / Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Ok but....^^^

Sentence starting with us please.

Hint---us US as in America. wink

US is one of the best places to be...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

US is one of the best places to be...

Be prepared to visit soon.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Be prepared to visit soon.

Soon is an understatement because it wl afford me to meet a beautiful lady like you.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Soon is an understatement because it wl afford me to meet a beautiful lady like you.

You are a flatterer Sir.

*blushes*
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

You are a flatterer Sir.

*blushes*

Sir? It seem u hv no idea of my longiness to meet you.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Sir? It seem u hv no idea of my longiness to meet you.

You shouldn't get wrapped up in someone you don't know.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

You shouldn't get wrapped up in someone you don't know.

Know? I think im beginning to like u
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

chai ......smh grin grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

U have never met me before.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I have never met me before.
Awww. You missed it
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:
Awww. You missed it

Lol. Fixed
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I have never met me before.
grin grin hahahahaha. You sure as hell haven't met yourself before. grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol. Fixed
Fixed love life is better than fallen love life
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Paroman: grin grin hahahahaha. You sure as hell haven't met yourself before. grin

Hehe. I once was lost, but now I'm found.

Hallelujah!
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:
Fixed love life is better than fallen love life

Life can be fun when in love.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Life can be fun when in love.

Love lifts hopes
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Love lifts hopes
Hopes are meant to be logical and realistic
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Paroman: Hopes are meant to be logical and realistic

Realistic hopes are no fun. tongue
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Paroman: Hopes are meant to be logical and realistic

Realistic relationship calm the manliness and womanliness
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Realistic hopes are no fun. tongue
Fun or no fun, one should only hope for what one thinks he/she can achieve not what looks impossible angry tongue
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Realistic relationship calm the manliness and womanliness
womanliness is one hell of a word I'm struggling to start a sentence with grin grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Paroman: womanliness is one hell of as word I'm struggling to start a sentence with grin grin

With good choice of words, you are good to go
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Thank you glitest.

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole: Thank you glitest.

You're very much welcome; May I ask why you're thanking me again?.

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Paroman: Fun or no fun, one should only hope for what one thinks he/she can achieve not what looks impossible angry tongue

Impossible is a negative word.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

With good choice of words, you are good to go

Go think of your next sentence please.

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Go think of your next sentence please.

Please, plesse me I beg
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Please, plesse me I beg

Beg for what?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Never mind; Got it...You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Beg for what?

What you have for me.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

What you have for me.

Me?

*purple btw*
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Me?

*purple btw*

Me and you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! / A-Z List Of Football Clubs,in Alphabetical Order. / 2 Truths And A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.