Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC (1684 Views)

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan / Would You Vote For Jonathan If He Contests For 2015 Election? / Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by suwailad(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2014
I plead with the APC, please field Governor Fashola as Your Candidate.
Dispel the feelings that APC is a northern party when we all know APC stands for Change.
Fashola has been a stalwart of APC since inception, he is not among the stomach-infrastructure badeggs that decamped from the evil PDP looking for favors. He is the man Nigeria wants.

Governor Fashola will win with a landslide never heard off in the history of Nigeria if he contests under your umbrella as President.

This is an emotional plea to save this entity called Nigeria.

Fashola/Tambuwal for 2015!

10 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Comment Withdrawn

God Bless The APC
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by merieam16(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Issokay
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by obisage(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad: I plead with the APC, please field Governor Fashola as Your Candidate.
Dispel the feelings that APC is a northern party when we all know APC stands for Change.
Fashola has been a stalwart of APC since inception, he is not among the stomach-infrastructure badeggs that decamped from the evil PDP looking for favors. He is the man Nigeria wants.

Governor Fashola will win with a landslide never heard off in the history of Nigeria if he contests under your umbrella as President.

This is an emotional plea to save this entity called Nigeria.

Fashola/Tambuwal for 2015!

you just made me realize that whatever runs in one's mind is already running in someone else's mind.
what you just wrote is exactly my thought.
I'm an Igbo man. but I vote 100% for Fashola. he's man of the masses! anyone that can rule Lagos very well can even rule Nigeria Better. team Fashola should pls strike LIKE

15 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
OP, the last time we checked, Aminu Tambuwal was still with the PDP

6 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2014
The yorubas have had their turn. There are good people, patriots, people of unquestionable integrity, hardworking people, intelligent individuals, and if you like, even saints from all parts of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Garrithe1st: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The yorubas have had their turn. There are good people, patriots, people of unquestionable integrity, hardworking people, intelligent individuals, and if you like, even saints from all parts of the country.

So what happened to meritocracy??

angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by suwailad(f): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The yorubas have had their turn. There are good people, patriots, people of unquestionable integrity, hardworking people, intelligent individuals, and if you like, even saints from all parts of the country.

[size=18pt]please stop that! you want to turn this to tribalism. what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2014
OP, Pls when did Tanbuwal become a member of the sweepers club??

FYI, Even if APC field Obama and Mandella as their candidates, they cant beat/defeat Our amiable Jonathan....

#SayNoToAPC2015

7 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by PAINGAIN: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2014
Fashola is great, fashola is our next mandela, fashola will make nigeria a first world country . But after GEJ's second term.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by meforyou1(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:

[size=18pt]please stop that! you want to turn this to tribalism. what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
what is the full meaning of tribalism? in what way is he turning it into tribalism? is every statement one makes now tribalism?
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by meforyou1(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
fashola the rogue igbo hater cant even win councillor not to talk of presidency

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by eunisam: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2014
I refuse to comment becouse e no concern me.
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: fashola the rogue igbo hater
Mention one Governor outside the southeast that appointed an Igbo into his cabinet aside from Fashola and Kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by eunisam: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2014
himkers:

#SayNoToAPC2015
because e no concern me if u say YES
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by suwailad(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: what is the full meaning of tribalism? in what way is he turning it into tribalism? is every statement one makes now tribalism?

can you read this clearly? or are you blind?

Sincere9gerian: The yorubas have had their turn.
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by meforyou1(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:

can you read this clearly? or are you blind?

so that's tribalism abi. one shouldnt mention yoruba in whatever they say hence you tag it tribalism abi
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by chimerase2: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Overrated fooool
Who dash monkey jacket
The ticket is only meant for buhari tongue
The loosing veteran
That buhari go soon create world record of number of election lost, he has broken the olympic record it remains the world record cheesy
Buhari losing election since 1899 AD

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by suwailad(f): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: so that's tribalism abi. one shouldnt mention yoruba in whatever they say hence you tag it tribalism abi

The choice for Fashola is not about yoruba having their turn. It is not about inciting tribalism or religious divide of which the PDP has been known for. You can see from their e-rat insincerenigerian trying to divide the thread before it already started along tribal lines.
It is about Change and choosing a proven technocrat in the mould of Fashola.
So when he becomes President we can say he did so and so for Lagos unlike GEJ who has nothing to show for when he was governor of Bayelsa.
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
My people make una nor waste una time or energy. Jonathan would vacate office 2019 then the Igbos would present a candidate to rule Nigeria till 2027, then back to South South again.

Honestly i feel for APC, Buhari, Atiku and the other retired crooks and theives, they would never rule a united nigeria again. Power wen don reach our hand, we nor dey relinquish am give anybody. Afterall Niger Deltans and the Easterners are the soul of Nigeria's existence. It's only fair for the Niger deltans to have their turn and the easterners as well, afterall we are one Nigeria, right?

When Notherners ruled they could not even develop their own terrain talk of Nigeria as a whole, Obasanjo na story for the gods, but since Jonathan came in there has been widespread development everywhere even down to the north setting up schools for the Almajiris even. I wonder how Nigeria would have developed if some disgruntled elements let Jonathan work but dem nor gree.

But you all can do your job though and keep campaigning for them, you have to earn your pay afterall. This is 2014 and we would not allow someone that ruled our father to rule over us, lie lie.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by lakpalakpa: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:
The choice for Fashola is not about yoruba having their turn. It is not about inciting tribalism or religious divide of which the PDP has been known for. You can see from their e-rat insincerenigerian trying to divide the thread before it already started along tribal lines.
It is about Change and choosing a proven technocrat in the mould of Fashola.
So when he becomes President we can say he did so and so for Lagos unlike GEJ who has nothing to show for when he was governor of Bayelsa.

You got the bolded right. It is this same tribalistic PDP tactics that led to Boko Haram's post 2011 onslaught (Gen. Azazi)
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by lakpalakpa: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
[s]
calebo101: My people make una nor waste una time or energy. Jonathan would vacate office 2019 then the Igbos would present a candidate to rule Nigeria till 2027, then back to South South again.

Honestly i feel for APC, Buhari, Atiku and the other retired crooks and theives, they would never rule a united nigeria again. Power wen don reach our hand, we nor dey relinquish am give anybody. Afterall Niger Deltans and the Easterners are the soul of Nigeria's existence. It's only fair for the Niger deltans to have their turn and the easterners as well, afterall we are one Nigeria, right?

When Notherners ruled they could not even develop their own terrain talk of Nigeria as a whole, Obasanjo na story for the gods, but since Jonathan came in there has been widespread development everywhere even down to the north setting up schools for the Almajiris even. I wonder how Nigeria would have developed if some disgruntled elements let Jonathan work but dem nor gree.

But you all can do your job though and keep campaigning for them, you have to earn your pay afterall. This is 2014 and we would not allow someone that ruled our father to rule over us, lie lie.
[/s]

Thrash..

Typical post of a myopic "Ndigbo-Must-Chop-Sand-Band" member.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by suwailad(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
calebo101: My people make una nor waste una time or energy. Jonathan would vacate office 2019 then the Igbos would present a candidate to rule Nigeria till 2027, then back to South South again.

Fashola is the future, young, charismatic and great influence among leaders of developed countries in the world. Fashola should really consider pitting in for the Presidency because he will have an overwhelming support.
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
@OP, can you list the achievements of Fashola, to compel us to see what you see in him?
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Can you all imagine some lowlifers from a part of Nigeria refusing to project anybody from their enclave for the Presidency having sold their patrimony on the altar of filthy lucre but also saying others should not do so?

Yet these are the same no-do-gooders who always shout MERITOCRACY but when faced with a probable Fashola candidature,they quickly remember a Yoruba man has had his turn

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by oduastates: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you are looking at merit,
Then the best combination is

Fashola/utomi

Fashola : administrative competence
Pat utomi:For the sheer amount of ideas coming out of this man 's head.

If PDP did not exist,I will happily have this man called Utomi on the other side of the aisle.
The way he took apart the mega city vision simply endeared him to me the more.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by BishopMagic: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
My fat overfed lazy and puscciee pittbul has more chance than that tinibu staff
grin
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by vicadex07(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers: OP, Pls when did Tanbuwal become a member of the sweepers club??

FYI, Even if APC field Obama and Mandella as their candidates, they cant beat/defeat Our amiable Jonathan....

#SayNoToAPC2015

I think you meant mumuable Jonathan. Don't let sentiments be-cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
General buhari
Atiku
Tambulawal

Fashola, if APC is serious... Else GEJ until 2019
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

I think you meant mumuable Jonathan. Don't let sentiments be-cloud your sense of reasoning.

When "mumuable" touch a little they call him dictator... When he allows rule of law to prevail, they shout, mumu grin grin GEJ until 2019
Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by vicadex07(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
hisblud:

When "mumuable" touch a little they call him dictator... When he allows rule of law to prevail, they shout, mumu grin grin GEJ until 2019

GEJ is simply a puppet. All his actions or inactions are controlled by PDP and the CABALS. No matter what he does, he is Nigerias' Undisputable Most Dumb President.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Will Be President 2015 If He Contests Under APC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Thrash..

Typical post of a myopic "Ndigbo-Must-Chop-Sand-Band" member.

You just dey waste your time i tell you. Anyway earn your money, its your job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Dares Turkey To Save Kobani,nigerians Please Beg Turkey To Save Kobani / Army Recapture 3 Adamawa Towns / Iran Offers To Help Fight Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.