Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11635 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Ladies let's rub minds here. Do you prefer muscular men? If Yes/No, Why?
*let's roll*
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Some might be skeptical, but none of them would refuse a rich guy.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Following with caution...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
No...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy: No...
why don't you?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: why don't you?

I really don't knoe.. but it's not a preference undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by esdee108(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Any female that doesn't like a man that is muscular is becoming MASCULINE

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
esdee108: Any female that doesn't like a man that is muscular is becoming MASCULINE

Looool (y)
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
I don't like guys that are too muscular, some guys are just too vain, they would give more attention to their physic than their woman. I'm not a fan of big bicepts, six pack and what have you, but I hate orobo sha cheesy just be fit and healthy.

p.s no pot belly pls cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2014
So mrsbreezy & firstEVA, you mean muscular guys are a turn-off for you?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Baddo101(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2014
firstEVA: I don't like guys that are too muscular, some guys are just too vain, they would give more attention to their physic than their woman. I'm not a fan of big bicepts, six pack and what have you, but I hate orobo sha cheesy just be fit and healthy.

p.s no pot belly pls cheesy
Dis is wat ladies say but deep inside them dey wudnt mind having such guyz......
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: So mrsbreezy & firstEVA, you mean muscular guys are a turn-off for you?

Yeah.. I feel like I'm dating a potato to be honest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by opportunist: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
I catch girls staring @ ma big muscles all d tym.all my female friends have a habit of rubbing my muscular arms when we talk? Girls love muscles but I dunno why most lie abt dat fact?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah.. I feel like I'm dating a potato to be honest...
jeez! Potato? How?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
opportunist: I catch girls staring @ ma big muscles all d tym.all my female friends have a habit of rubbing my muscular arms when we talk? Girls love muscles but I dunno why most lie abt dat fact?

Not all girls sorry...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: jeez! Potato? How?

They're just so hard and unable to cuddle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Baddo101(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Not all girls sorry...
this is one of d problems d world is having... ladies dont wan to say d truth... mayb dat is wat has been causing previous world war in times past....lol..
Infact dis was d statement dat caused "world war 1"....Lol..........
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Jarchi(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Runs to the gym to renew his membership,chai reads comment runs back to collect his money
Next pls

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: So mrsbreezy & firstEVA, you mean muscular guys are a turn-off for you?
Baddo101:
Dis is wat ladies say but deep inside them dey wudnt mind having such guyz......
This is a faceless forum for me so its easy to be honest. Nit like I hate overly muscular guys or cannot date them, but that cannot be the reason for dating them, it has to be something else. I have dated one before, I liked him as a person, but he thought I was into his muscles and all that. I didn't want to make him feel bad so once in a while I will compliment him, saying how sexy his muscles make him look. That guy was vain sha undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Baddo101:
this is one of d problems d world is having... ladies dont wan to say d truth... mayb dat is wat has been causing previous world war in times past....lol..
Infact dis was d statement dat caused "world war 1"....Lol..........

Oh lol so according to you, all girls like the exact same thing.. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2014
opportunist: I catch girls staring @ ma big muscles all d tym.all my female friends have a habit of rubbing my muscular arms when we talk? Girls love muscles but I dunno why most lie abt dat fact?
They stare at you does not mean they are admiring you, I stare sometimes but in my mind I'm like WTH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
firstEVA: They stare at you does not mean they are admiring you, I stare sometimes but in my mind I'm like WTH!

Lol that's spot on no lie..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Muscles shouldn't be too large. No woman with blood flowing in her veins will tell me she don't like this :

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
BoboYekini: Muscles shouldn't be too large. No woman with blood flowing in her veins will tell me she don't like this :

That's nice no lie but I don't like the six Pac or love handles... in fact I only like his skin color...

Plus his lower body seems too small for his upper body...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

They're just so hard and unable to cuddle...
chei! You need a soft man? I believe it's suppose to be hard+soft and not hard+hard or soft+soft. Guys like it soft so i believe ladies should like it hard
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: chei! You need a soft man? I believe it's suppose to be hard+soft and not hard+hard or soft+soft. Guys like it soft so i believe ladies should like it hard

Looool that's actually funny... but I want to know if I'm hugging a brick wall or a human being...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

That's nice no lie but I don't like the six Pac or love handles... in fact I only like his skin color...

Plus his lower body seems too small for his upper body...
jeez! What is there in skin color again? What do you really mean from your first four words?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Baddo101(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh lol so according to you, all girls like the exact same thing.. ?
They wouldnt mind having such guyz.. however if d guy doesnt av it but has other things in place of d muscle thinggy.I trust ladies... dey wud still run afta d guy........"jst my opinion though"........
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: jeez! What is there in skin color again? What do you really mean from your first four words?

It nice...

His skin color is olive, it's beautiful.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2014
Baddo101:
They wouldnt mind having such guyz.. however if d guy doesnt av it but has other things in place of d muscle thinggy.I trust ladies... dey wud still run afta d guy........"jst my opinion though"........

Lol well I'm a lady.. and I would mind.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool that's actually funny... but I want to know if I'm hugging a brick wall or a human being...
lwkmd! Similar thing i ask myself - am i hugging a balloon or a human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: lwkmd! Similar thing i ask myself - am i hugging a balloon or a human being.

Lol hugging balloons is actually nice though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? / (hot Boobs) Nickiminaj Show Off Her Big Boobs (18+ Photos) / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.