Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11641 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: perhaps after placing their heads on it, rubbing their soft body on it, and running their fingers on it too, they expected more than you had to offer in the 'main thing' don't you think so?
eeehm, thinks like what when they already having what they came for?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: eeehm, thinks like what when they already having what they came for?
so, girls flock round you just to touch your muscles no more no less, ok.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by kinxlink(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Even though, If i no get huge muscles..
Bt i get dis.
NAME:kinxlink
DATE OF BIRTH: 30th Febuary.1902..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: so, girls flock round you just to touch your muscles no more no less, ok.
maybe not, but that's what it seems like cos that's only what they spend their time admiring and commending about.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
kinxlink: Even though, If i no get huge muscles..
Bt i get dis.
NAME:kinxlink
DATE OF BIRTH: 30th Febuary.1902..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag.
you don die finish be that!
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by gloryl(f): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
unyours: hmmmm. Are you an alien?

I think u are one, for you to hv identified one...u re obviously an alien..... what do u think
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 19, 2014
gloryl:

I think u are one, for you to hv identified one...u re obviously an alien..... what do u think
hmmm. What i think? It's only aliens that don't like muscular guys or what do you think?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by obiuchesil: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
gloryl:

So u both are allien ni smiley
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
zeongeon:
If as a man you don't lift weights, do exercises to keep fit and look well toned and strong then u shouldn't be vexed if ur passed of as a woman.

The spartans, athenians, romans and even africans had this believe that a man must be well toned and built with hard chiseled body and not some soft body of a woman.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise don't have small dicks or else u use steroids. Eat well, take good supplements and do ur exercise..at times u even notice ur dick adds on some weight sef.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise stir up testosterone which enables them do well in every manly duty from carrying out task at work place to delivering body quaking orgasm to there woman on bed.

Please if u lift and do exercise do it not just becos of girls, infact girls should be d least reason why u workout..Workout cause of urself and not to impreSs anyone or any girl, D irony is that same gurls that claim they don't like chiseled body I see them steal glances at me. and other built guyz even when they are with there boyfriends...I have even heard some girls say they don't like guyz with well chiseled body because they will have to compete with other gurls to keep him, some gurls even plan on making the guy loose shape so that he won't look desirable to other gals..

Workout to look good, boost ur self esteem, confidence and also ur health..

If u work out u stand a chance to live long exercise help stir up ur immune system, if u work out u become hard to kill and are likely to survive any onslaught, if u work out ur more agile, relaxed and are in the right from of mind to carry out ur daily objectives and achieve set goals.

I don't know about u but I don't give a damn about any girl when working out, I will keep working out, I will keep lifting weights and keeping fit..If any girl doesn't like it her opinion doesn't count, she can chew on her opinion..

Guyz work out, keep fit, look good and stay positive.

This is one of the most sensible posts I've seen. I like people who know what they what. Even ladies themselves are confused species, they don't know what they really want. . .

I'm gon keep on lifting too man, it's better to be strong than to be feeble. Even ladies admire it secretly...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by geni340(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
i dont do d 'big muscle' thing. i like my guys slim and cute,, not too slim thou...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside / ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.