Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ (2278 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Fabregas: I Killed Diego Costa For Wasting My Pass! / Fabregas: I Killed Diego Costa For Wasting My Pass! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by Itusco: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2014
If we are to believe reports coming out of English tabloid - The Sun, then new Chelsea striker Diego Costa finds himself in a very big mess. The British newspaper who are best known for digging into footballers past, reported that the Spanish forward's ex dumped him because he tried to bed her sister and her bestfriend.

The see the scandalous sextape visit http://sportunes91..com/2014/08/chelsea-striker-diego-costa-finds.html#more
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by M4gunners: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2014
I,m not suprise Chelsea Players are fond of that.Have you forgotten John Terry! What he did to C Jonson ex while the both were playiing in Chelsea?
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by tuffgongjo(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014
M4gunners: I,m not suprise Chelsea Players are fond of that.Have you forgotten John Terry! What he did to C Jonson ex while the both were playiing in Chelsea?
see your life always running to comment with wrong facts,it was Wayne Bridge not your "C Jonson"$Giggs that was shagging his brother's wife is a chelsea player?individual behavior is not the club's responsibility$was he a chelsea player when it happened?Myopic mofo
From your moniker u are an Arsenal fan,what did Giroud's family problem last season?
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by chimerase2: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
M4gunners: I,m not suprise Chelsea Players are fond of that.Have you forgotten John Terry! What he did to C Jonson ex while the both were playiing in Chelsea?
fink u started watching ball yesterday
C johnson? Pls if u don't knw anytin abt football just keep shut ok
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by kokoA(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ehen! And what is wrong with that? All these girls sef.. Is he married to you?
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by ElFenomeno1: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dirty Diego grin
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by M4gunners: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
tuffgongjo: see your life always running to comment with wrong facts,it was Wayne Bridge not your "C Jonson"$Giggs that was shagging his brother's wife is a chelsea player?individual behavior is not the club's responsibility$was he a chelsea player when it happened?Myopic mofo Jonson
From your moniker u are an Arsenal fan,what did Giroud's family problem last season?
Yeah i mistake Wayne B with C Jonson .But wait oh why una dey cry na.
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by tuffgongjo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
M4gunners: Yeah i mistake Wayne B with C Jonson .But wait oh why una dey cry na.
none is crying,just curing your IGNORANCE.
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by M4gunners: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
tuffgongjo: none is crying,just curing your IGNORANCE.
Cool down bro.
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by tijjanioyan: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
M4gunners: Cool down bro.
b4 club mata cos wahala on NL make i run comot oo i no want make dey shuk me wit bottle,off to religion section i zoom.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego Costa For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 19, 2014
bad nigga

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa's Political Appointment As Super Eagles Captain. / After 5 Matches Ban, Cristiano Ronaldo Taunts Barcelona On Social Media / Will Start A Four Odd Code Daily For 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.