Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused (2412 Views)

Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! / She Refused To Go Out With Me Because I Am A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused by wondreboy(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Please for sometime now, I'm unable to follow people back on twitter. When I click the follow button on the twitter app, it reads: "the request was understood, but has been refused".
I use to experience this before, but it was very minimal - presently, it's like 100%
I've tried the full site - thinking it might be coming from the app - but it only refreshes the page w/o following.
Do anyone have any clue how I can curb this sh***?
By the way, this' my handle: @wondreboy
Thanks!
Re: Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused by IamGodzilla: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Log out, for like 30mins to an 1hr, it happens when you've sent too many request or you've tweeted too much beyond a limit.

*i think nairaland now does the same, you can't make more than 5-6threads a day. Next thing you see is.. Please try later, our server is over whelmed.
Re: Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused by wondreboy(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
IamGodzilla: Log out, for like 30mins to an 1hr, it happens when you've sent too many request or you've tweeted too much beyond a limit.

*i think nairaland now does the same, you can't make more than 5-6threads a day. Next thing you see is.. Please try later, our server is over whelmed.
Thanks, but the app is not always on - as it tends to hang my fone over time. I've even reinstalled d app & same sh***, datz wen I decided 2 visit d full site, b4 I realized it's not 4rm d app...
Or how else do I completely log out?
Re: Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused by IamGodzilla: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2014
wondreboy:
Thanks, but the app is not always on - as it tends to hang my fone over time. I've even reinstalled d app & same sh***, datz wen I decided 2 visit d full site, b4 I realized it's not 4rm d app...
Or how else do I completely log out?

Log out normally. From the app or computer.
Re: Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused by wondreboy(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2014
IamGodzilla:

Okay, I've already done that>counting down to 1hr.
Tnx
Re: Twitter - The Request Was Understood But Has Been Refused by wondreboy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
IamGodzilla:

I think I've found out the cause: it's actually a follower limit imposed by twitter when you've reached 2000 following.
I'll have to wait till my followers balance off, before I can follow more people.
Tnx by d way: @wondreboy

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? / Download Fresh Uk Business Email Leads For Free / Start Sky Rocking your Traffic Like This - Join Tutorial The Class Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.